This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7, Day 3

Topic » Cycle 7, Day 3

2013 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
This day will begin tomorrow at 6:15PM Eastern.
2012 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Start checking in!
2012 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Howdy
2012 days 2 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2012 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello Max
2012 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright everyone. So in the past, I always announced the winners of the shop items. However, since the shop is now an auction and people already know the item winners, we'll get right to the law Keaton made.
2012 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
For his law, Keaton has stated...
*shakes head in despair*

I'm sorry, I just can't...
2012 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Keaton has submitted his law, but I asked him to fill out ALL the questions, which he didn't do, which means...
2012 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Keaton will leave office after taking it for just one day c:

That position will be passed off to his opponent in the election.

Congratulations Hoop on being elected as mayor!
2012 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Wow!!!!!!
2012 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Hoop, I will send you ALL the mayor questions for you to answer, including the ones that Keaton did indeed answer, in a bit, but first, let's get to our reward challenge!
2012 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
This challenge WILL be a non-live challenge!

Just as a reminder, we're down to the homestretch. It's this challenge and then a few others before we officially go into the finale.

For this semi-live challenge, we will all be in this little home *shows the brick home they are in*. At random times, I will post *FIRE ALARM*, at which point, you must respond with *runs out*. The person who doesn't respond before anyone else is out of the challenge. We'll keep the challenge going until one person remains, and that person wins reward, which is to peek at the vote of their choice for this execution.

A thing I should point out. I said semi-live for a reason. If I post *FIRE ALARM*, I could post it again within a minute, or I may wait twelve hours before posting it again. Either way, keep your eyes peeled for that comment saying *FIRE ALARM*

Any questions?
2012 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
No questions
2012 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright, well before I begin, I should tell you all a story from my childhood. This challenge will bring me back to that time.

You know, all the kids in my elementary school were pretty chill kids. There was this one kid, Jarod, and he was a pretty cool dude. One day, our class was in a single-file line, waiting for the assembly to begin. Jarod was in general pretty tired because he only got 5 hours of sleep. Keep in mind that he was doing AP work AS AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLER! He was leaning on the wall and suddenly pulled that *FIRE ALARM* lever and everyone in the school ran out. I remember the day like an older person would remember 9/11. Fire trucks flying by, police officers rushing behind them, men shouting like they're trained for the army. When they found out the fire was a fake, they ultimately arrested Jarod. After that day, I never saw Jarod again, but some say that he died from a car accident two years ago.
2012 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
Sorry my life is busy ya fuck.
2012 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
Since no one noticed, I think I should point out that I did say *FIRE ALARM* within my story so...

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!