This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #9 - Read Between The Dashes

Topic » Episode #9 - Read Between The..

1931 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
And with that, Lime and Red are the nominees for the vote off.

This means, Yellow, you are in the final and have the SOLE vote once again this round. When you are ready, please post in this forum who you are voting to eliminate. You must both vote for either Lime, Chili & Liam, or Red, Dylan & Kyle.

You have until tomorrow, Saturday, at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST for both of you to vote in this forum.
1931 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
1931 days ago
mysterygame2
Cutting people throughout this game is sort of like killing someone. The first one is hard and it hurts. After that it slowly becomes easier. Honestly Lalisa if you can respect anyone for PLAYING the game I hope it's Jacob and I. We did what we had to do to give us the best opportunity and in the end we believe that taking red is our best chance. I feel bad about this as well but we just came so fucking far. I hope you can understand.
1931 days ago
BOBROCKS333
I will agree

I'm sorry Lime, like all of our other decisions this was nothing personal! I just think that when y'all are on your best game, you're a better overall team, and this final could be suited to your strengths more than the last few challenges have been.

love being on the most hated team wow can't wait for a surprise jury vote <3
1931 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
With that, Lime your time on Capture is now over. Chili & Liam, you have been eliminated from Capture.

Congratulations, Red and Yellow, you have made it to the Final Hunt! I will post more information about this soon!
1931 days ago
MoooHades
love nolan eliminating me personally in two different group games!!!!!!!
1931 days ago
Lalisa
thanks for a fun, mostly light-hearted season ryan and goodluck to red and yellow for the final! ❤️

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!