This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JGF: Capture (Format)

Topic » JGF: Capture (Format)

1960 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
DAY ONE

One team will be randomly selected as The Hunt team while the rest of the teams will become The Prey teams. Both The Hunt team and The Prey teams will compete in The Hunt, which is a timed challenge to determine your running distance.

Each Hunt will be a challenge where you can earn “Steps” to get further away from The Hunt team. By completing parts of the challenge correctly, you will earn a step so you can get further away. During the challenge, your team will NOT be notified how successful you have been, so you won’t know how far ahead of The Hunt team you are.

The Hunt team starts one extra space behind. This means if any Prey Team finishes all parts of the challenge correctly and within the time limit they will be uncatchable.

DAY TWO

The result of The Hunt will be posted. At least one member of The Hunt team and the host will be going through The Hunt to determine who will be caught. For every correct answer The Hunt team got, they will take a step closer to The Prey teams. If they reach the same spot as any Prey team, The Hunt team must decide whether or not to catch them. The Hunt team can only choose to catch a maximum of TWO teams.

As The Hunt team can choose not to catch a Prey Team, they do risk not catching TWO teams. If The Hunt team only catches one team, they will become the second nominated team for the elimination vote. If The Hunt team fails to catch any teams, they will be the only team eligible to be eliminated meaning no vote will be required and The Hunt team will be eliminated. If The Hunt team catches TWO teams, those two teams become the nominees for the elimination vote and The Hunt team will be safe.

Once the nominees have been revealed, all the teams not nominated will have to vote one of the nominees to be eliminated. If the vote is a tie, The Hunt team has the tie-breaker vote even if they are one of the nominees.

DAY THREE

The host will give all teams the chance to vote, the result of the vote will be revealed, and the cycle will start again.
1960 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
If you have any questions, please mail me on Tengaged or message me on Skype.
1955 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
GENERIC RULES

1. Please respect the host even if a mistake is made. If a mistake is made and I haven't noticed, you can politely tell me and I will do my best to correct it.

2. I would expect everyone in the cast to actively play the season. This means participating in The Hunts (challenges) and Vote Offs. This season, if you fail to vote or compete in a challenge, you will receive a strike. If you get TWO strikes, you will be removed from the game.

3. For the The Hunts (challenges), both you and your partner need to compete at the same time unless instructed otherwise. Occasionally there might be a semi-live challenge which only one of you (at least) need to do.

4. If you fail to vote, or agree on your vote as a team, you will receive a self vote which will be carried forward to the next time you are one of the nominees who can be voted off.
1955 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
5. Throughout the season there will be Advantages for The Hunt team during pre-determined episodes/rounds. The Hunt team genuinely will be selected at random at the beginning of each episode; this will be done in a Chatzy so everyone can see it. The Hunt team can't be the same in back to back episodes.

6. Throughout the season there will be Supply Stations for The Prey teams during pre-determined episodes/rounds. A Supply Station is an opportunity for Prey teams to get further away from The Hunt team or potentially closer! The Supply Station is part of the same challenge, but, Prey teams can choose whether or not to do it. More than ONE Prey team can utilise the Supply Station. If you answer the Supply Station part correctly, you will receive 2 extra steps, but, if you get it wrong, you will lose 2 steps.

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!