This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #20 - The Finale

Topic » Episode #20 - The Finale

1977 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Congratulations, players, you made it to first ever finale of JGF. Together, as your two teams, you have built up your team bank accounts which you will all get a share of whether you win or lose. Please remember the amount you win is not real money; it's only for the HoF.

The Final Challenge is now ready to be completed and, as you're aware, you will need to complete this challenge as a team at the same time. Due to time zone differences, etc., you may be unable to get your whole team together, but please try and get at least 3 people. Remember, it's in your best interest to have more members of your team at the challenge as it will help you finish certain stages quicker.

The Final Challenge is made up of 5 stages. You will complete these 5 stages back to back. By completing a stage, you will know what the password is to unlock the next stage. You will continue doing this until you complete all 5 stages and that you have been instructed you are finished.

The team who completes the final challenge in the quickest time will win an additional $150,000 to their team bank account and securing yourself a high spot in the HoF.

I will send the link to you shortly. Please do NOT start until your team are ready to do so.
1971 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Join me here on Sunday at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) as we find out which team will win The Inferno. Plus, I will be announcing what I'll be hosting next!
1970 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
James and I really had to do the final on our own

2 vs 6 I wonder what team is gonna win lol
1970 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
1970 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
Dressed up for the finale xx
1970 days 17 hours ago
J2999
I cannot call this!
gl guys I think it's close.
1970 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to the finale of The Inferno. It has been a great couple of weeks with many Infernos and MOST people did a great job contributing to the season by participating in the challenges and votes.

So, without further ado, it's time to find out who has won
1970 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The winner of the final challenge and the official winners of JGF: The Inferno are...
1970 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Los Rojos (Brian, Christian, Dylan, Jacob, Jake, and Nolan)!

This means Los Azules you are the runner-ups!
1970 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Shook!

grats guys <3
1970 days 16 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
yay.....
1970 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
sobs in Spanish
1970 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
FINAL CHALLENGE

Los Rojos - 34 Minutes and 41 Seconds
Los Azules - 1 Hour, 23 Miuntes and 58 Seconds
1970 days 16 hours ago
Lemjam6
we did it.
1970 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
If anyone has any questions, now is the time to ask them. If there are none, I will make a special announcement which is confirming what I'll be hosting next season.
1970 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
What were the team times for each checkpoint ?

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!