This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vorovoro Applications

Topic » Survivor Vorovoro Applications

1790 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
This is the application page for Survivor Vorovoro. Fill out the information below if you would like to play. The season will begin as soon as we get enough people. The cast will be mailed when we get enough. Thank you for applying, we will try to make this as fun as we can.

Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS begin between 8:00-8:30 PM EST
-Most live challenges last around forty minutes
-The game is set to last between 17-20 days

Name you would like to be called:
Group games you've played in:
Time Zone:
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?
What makes you stand out among other applicants?
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?

GOOD LUCK! We are looking forward to an excellent season!
1790 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Name you would like to be called:Billy
Group games you've played in: 10th in BBB, 2nd in Ashlyn's bb, 2nd in Bjorn's bb, 6th in boicam's bb
Time Zone:EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? I could do both, but prefer live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? MY social game is on another level compared to other people, and my physical game is only used when i have to
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? yes i can, or ill try my best
1789 days 19 hours ago
boicam77
Name you would like to be called: Cam
Group games you've played in: Look at my front page, there’s a lot.
Time Zone: AST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? I honestly prefer non live.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I stand out because I am always the comedic energy and I am proven to be very loyal unless it comes down to me and others winning.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? I believe I can yes.
1786 days 11 hours ago
bklimas
Name you would like to be called: Bobby
Group games you've played in: a lot
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? non-live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I am a very strategic voter
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?  Depends on work schedule for me
1785 days ago
Cadden
Name you would like to be called: Caden
Group games you've played in: None, lmaoo
Time Zone: CST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Both, but I think non-live will work better for me.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm very outgoing and I am very determined to win. I will do whatever it takes to outlast. I never give up.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes
1784 days 23 hours ago
greyconverse
Name you would like to be called: Gavin
Group games you've played in: Cuthroat, M&B and Wills Survivor
Time Zone: est
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I have come two votes from winning in two of three of the series mentioned. Which has forced me to try and evolve my game and learn to snatch the jury at the end
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?
I’m in online schooling so that’s good but I have commitments with my partner so yes but not every single one. I like non live
1784 days 7 hours ago
snick427
Name you would like to be called: Nick
Group games you've played in: There's a partial list in my profile
Time Zone: PST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? I'm fine either way, but generally non-live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm young, I'm hung and I march to the beat of my own drum
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? YES!
1782 days 14 hours ago
kekgeek
Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS begin between 8:00-8:30 PM EST
-Most live challenges last around forty minutes
-The game is set to last between 17-20 days

Name you would like to be called:Jacob
Group games you've played in: It been years I don't remember
Time Zone: Central
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I am the best player on this site
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yep
1782 days 7 hours ago
thefox111
Name you would like to be called: Barbie
Group games you've played in: NTM13, Pokepat's Survivor and Suitman's Dog Eat Dog.
Time Zone: GMT
What makes you stand out among other applicants? My name
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes, babe. But starting college soon if you wanted to know that
1782 days 6 hours ago
Novamax243
FINE... I guess I'll play in this series. XD

Name you would like to be called: Max
Group games you've played in: Just take a look at my profile, plenty of them there
Time Zone: MST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-live since I typically am better at them, though both work for me
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I bet you almost no one here has found themselves in the minority as much as I have. Not sure if that's something to brag about though...
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yeah
1781 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Name you would like to be called: Patrick
Group games you've played in: a lot
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-live tbh
What makes you stand out among other applicants? You keep asking me to play
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Possibly.
1781 days 14 hours ago
Coyle14
Name you would like to be called: Cole
Group games you've played in: a ton
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I despise you
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? maybe
1780 days 2 hours ago
13bam
Name you would like to be called: Brittany
Group games you've played in: Too many to name
Time Zone: USA EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Botj
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'll be active unlike some people who applied.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? More than like.
1779 days 19 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
Name you would like to be called: RJ
Group games you've played in: alot look at my profile
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? my desire to win
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? yes
1778 days 20 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Name you would like to be called: penguin
Group games you've played in: none...
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I’m smexy
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yeah

GOOD LUCK! We are looking forward to an excellent season!
1776 days 6 hours ago
wuau
Name you would like to be called: Jeremy
Group games you've played in: Seen Bio to know more
Time Zone: HKT
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Both are fine, but prefer non-live tbh
What makes you stand out among other applicants? My eager to play in a group game again after an unaccountable period of time.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Probably

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!