This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council/Jury questioning

Topic » Final Tribal Council/Jury..

1923 days 10 hours ago
ajx2x
Also for part 2 of your question:

Enzo- I voted for him and he went.
Maddie- I played no part in her eviction. I didn't want her to go as I was working with her

Tris- I voted for him for the 3rd or 4th time because I knew he was after me and he needed to go. I was alwaying trying to push his name to my alliance.

BB- I voted for him, one of the 2 votes that sent him home. I didn't know that idols were gonna be played though.

Julian- My long time nemisis. He was the other person I was always wanting my alliance to target and finally we did.

Jimmy- We all know what my part in that vote was.

Jabbar- it was either me or him because I knew an ifol or 2 would be played.

Kyle- I forced a tie by voting for Vaughn. I didn't want Kyle to leave.

Jay- I didn't vote him out but I would have if If I won final immunity. He was the biggest threat.
1923 days 8 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey guys!  So I have a few questions for both of you!

Vaughan,  overall I like your speech. However I feel like we need to stress that there is a difference between playing a under the radar game and being in active. Based off of what you said, it just seems like to me that most of this game you were in active. So I want to give you the chance  to clarify to me how you were planning under the radar game because in the the speech  all I really heard was basically excuses for being inactive post merge.

AJ I came into this tribal Council feeling one way about you and I feel like your answers may have caused me to feel the opposite way about you. You said that you caused me to play my idol on you?  Do you want me to bust out the screenshots of you saying that you wanted me to vote Jabbar since it was obvious that I was going to use the idol on me and Vaughan?  However I cannot discredit you for being able to survive the amount of votes you are able to. The problem is a lot of us on the jury  feel like you were never that contributed to something and what’s the weather just used as a number. Had Julian not have been gunning for you so hard, I kind of feel like you would’ve been voted off pretty easily. Anyways I want you  to give us some examples of what you did to ensure that people kept you around.

And while I’m at it I’m going to join the kiss my ass club. So both of you I want you to go down the list of jury members and say one good thing and one bad thing about their games.
1923 days 7 hours ago
ajx2x
Jay, I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm sorry I misspoke. I meant that I had an idol played on me by you, I didn't mean to say it was my move or whatever, just that it happened.

Also, like I've stated before, I played a very different game than I wanted to. I had very few options throughout the game. Out of the 11 people at the merge, 5 or 6 wanted me out, leaving me with only 5 people who wanted to work with me and of those five, I knew I was being used as a number but it was my only option. I certainly wasn't going to try and make moves with the other 5 or 6 people that wanted me out because I couldn't trust them. My best move was to roll with the 5 I had my side. Like I said, it's not the game I wanted to play bur I had to play it or I'd be voted out. I played with what I had and unfortunately what I had was an alliance of 6 people who wanted me out and then 5 people who didn't..

To ensure that people kept me around, I had to prove my worth. I leaked info to Jimmy that Jay wanted him out and then made a final 2 with Jay to keep both alpha males in my alliance on my side. This made them both trust me and even though I let Jimmy get voted out at F6, I was able to make him trust me up until that point by telling him that it was Jay who was gunning for him previously. Jay, you came to me proposing the plan to take out Jimmy and I went along, while feeding Jimmy info. I feel like this kept me in your good graces until deep into the merge, until Jimmy left. Another example was trying my hardest to keep the me, Maddie and Jabbar voting block together, because they had my back pre-merge and I wanted to stick with people who I knew has saved me before up until that point.
1923 days 7 hours ago
ajx2x
For part 2 of your question:

Enzo- I honestly didn't play with him long enough to comment on his game. He was there, then right at the merge, he was gone.

Maddie- I think a good thing is that she was loyal to the alliance and was a trustworthy ally. A negative aspect is maybe that she was a little too wishy washy. She would sometimes speak to me in vague answers that seemed guarded and shady at times.

Tris- a good thing was that he perservered in those early days when he was constantly getting voted for. So he obviously had good alliances. A negative about his game was probably that I tried reaching out to him a couple times early on and he ignored me every time, not the best social move.

BB- He played well and had idols and played them correctly early on. He seemed loyal to his alliances. A negative would be maybe that he was too stuck in those alliances and didn't seem very approachable.

Julian- A great gamer. He was the biggest threat for me and had lots of allies and power I feel. A negative would only be that (maybe through no fault of his own) that target was too big and he was just too good that it wasn't sustainable enough to last the whole game.

Jimmy- A loyal player who I feel had a lot of social pull in the game. A negative would be that it was a little obvious that he had a lot of different plans going on, making me not completely trust him 100% (but still enough more than others in the game).

Jabbar- A positive was that he seemed loyal and knew the game. A negative was his short temper. He lost his cool with me a couple times and that's not a good thing.

Kyle- A positive is that as a returning player, you made it far despite a target on your back. Also, you seemed like you were flexible enough to work with others outside your core group to make moves, even though you and I fought earlier on, you still wanted to work with me later on. A negative would be, again, his temper made him a loose cannon at times.

Jay- A great game you played. Definitely a huge threat in the end game, you had idols, a good physical game and great strategy. A negative would be that, like Jimmy, it was obvious that you had lots of power and alliances, making it hard to completely trust you at times.
1923 days 5 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Both of you claim this was your worst game you ever played.

Like Jabbar, I feel as though I know who I’m voting for. However, unlike Jabbar, I feel it is only fair to give the other person a chance to sway my opinion.

AJ, when I was superidoled out of this game you claimed that Julian was leading his alliance to take me out. You claimed you knew for sure it was Julian, Vaughan, Tris, Kyle, and BB who superidoled me out. Vaughan claims this isn’t the case, and the rest of the merge game seems to support that. So, why did you think this alliance was gunning for me, and if it wasn’t them then who do you think it actually was?

Vaughan, in that same vein, yes we have played together before but I never recall talking game with you, not even once. I think it’s pretty obvious to most people that Tris needed to go before me, and agree with you on that. However, how did you come to that conclusion?

Finally, I too wish to join the “Kiss My Ass” club. So, I want the both of you to go down the list of jurors and tell me who you would vote to win this game if that juror was sitting next to your opponent.

There ARE right answers here. These answers could be the only thing that sways my opinion, or I could ignore them entirely and vote how I want.

I don’t blame either of you for me losing and no matter which way I vote it can’t possibly be out of bitterness. Best of luck to you both.
1923 days 5 hours ago
ajx2x
Maddie, I thanks for your question. I was under the assumption that it was those who banded together to  vote you out because those were the people I hadn't talked to about game before that vote and I had spoken with you, Jabbar, Jimmy, And Jay and you all seemed genuine. Because of that I suspected that those familiar players were voting with us and not against us. I was wrong. I found out after the fact that Jimmy voted against you, Maddie, so there was one person who was with us on that vote that I don't know. If I had to guess, maybe it was Kyle, but that would be a total guess because at that point in the game, I didn't trust anyone outside of the people who I thought were voting to keep you in that vote.

For part 2:

Between Vaughn and Enzo, I'd probably vote Enzo. Of course I didn't get to see much of Enzo at all in the game so I don't know what his potential was, but it probably would have been him.

Between you and Vaughn, definitely you Maddie. We were an alliance and if you had been behind me getting out or not, I still would have supported you in the final vote.

Between Tris and Vaughn, probably Vaughn. Tris openly ignored the few messages I sent him and showed no real effort to ever engage or talk to me. Vaughn didn't either until close to the end but Tris deliberately ignored me,  Vaughn didn't.

Between BB and Vaughn, probably BB. I'd need more info about his game, but I don't see a scenario where I wouldn't vote for him over Vaughn.

Between Julian and Vaughn, I'd vote Julian. I respect strong, strategic and social players and I feel that Julian is all of that. Even though we were against each other the whole game, I'd respect his fight and I'd vote for him.

Between Jimmy and Vaughn, I'd vote jimmy.  We were aligned In the game and I think he played well.

Between Jabbar and Vaughn, for the same reasons that I'd vote Jimmy, I'd vote for Jabbarver Vaughn.

Between Kyle and Vaughn, I'd vote Kyle. He was a returnee and had a target in his back because of that. If he made it to the end, I'd respect it because he played well, even though we fought a while back haha.

Between Jay and Vaughn, I'd vote Jay. I think he was the best player this season and I'd want to support him in his win.
1922 days 20 hours ago
Praknasty
Hey guys I've got a long route today. So I'll be answering your questions this afternoon or this evening.
1922 days 20 hours ago
Jasoi
*Jasoi randomly appears*
1922 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The icon of the season XD
1922 days 10 hours ago
Praknasty
Vaughan,  overall I like your speech. However I feel like we need to stress that there is a difference between playing a under the radar game and being in active. Based off of what you said, it just seems like to me that most of this game you were in active. So I want to give you the chance  to clarify to me how you were planning under the radar game because in the the speech  all I really heard was basically excuses for being inactive post merge.

Yeah I guess it sounded that way looking back on it man. Coming into the merge I knew I'd need to plan ahead voting wise so I could set up myself a path to the end. I was already treading the dangerous inactive sheep line as many of the jurors and myself have already pointed out. I figured that a solid group of four or five players would help me get to a winnable endgame but I needed to pick the right ones. You were my first choice as I knew we had great chemistry and you would be great as a social and strategic partner. Then I got lucky when Jimmy and Jabbar both joined our ranks. Both had already established themselves as great social players plus Jimmy stepped up in the challenges to look like a great physical threat. All that we needed left were one or two outsiders being shunned from the other side that would give us majority and that's how we get AJ and Maddie into the picture. All of these players coming together allowed me to blend into the background and present myself as a small target compared to the relatively bigger ones in the group. As merge went on votes only went towards the others and allowed me to pick and choose what order people needed to leave in. Once I gor targeted at the final 4 the jig was up and the rest is as they say history.

And while I’m at it I’m going to join the kiss my ass club. So both of you I want you to go down the list of jury members and say one good thing and one bad thing about their games

Enzo - He was able to get along rather well with everyone and rwached merge relatively easily. He never really showed any iniative though so he never got the chance to save himself.

Maddie - I don't think I heard anyone say a bad thing about her this whole game which is a great accomplishment given how easily it is to upset people in this game. The only downside I can think of is picking AJ as her main ally. He was too much of a target and ultimately it led to her being targeted by proxy.
Tris - As a returner he managed to tone down the target on his back and work with the right people to get him to merge. The downside is never acting on his inatinct of being the target. He never played his idol which cost him the game.
BB - She was very humorous and got along with everyone in our alliance premerge. But she just ended up on the wrong side of the numbers when it came down to it.
Julian - Established himself as a leader and kept his group together despite all the early tribals. The downside to that though was he made himself too big of a target and he couldn't make the end.
Jimmy - Always a chill dude he never got upset and tried to the make the best of every situation. Sadly he just made himself too well liked and he got taken out because of it.
Jabbar - Always kept things light-hearted when we talked and always had something witty to say. Sadly he was never able to win when it mattered and he got taken out for it
Kyle - Never afraid to speak his mind, he played this game with a certain swagger around him. Unfortunately as a returner he was always playing hard and he would've won had he reached the end.
Jay - You played a freat game and set yourself up for the win with great strategic moves and social prowess. Sadly this made you too much of a threat and I had to vote you out man. Respect bro.
1922 days 9 hours ago
Praknasty
Vaughan, in that same vein, yes we have played together before but I never recall talking game with you, not even once. I think it’s pretty obvious to most people that Tris needed to go before me, and agree with you on that. However, how did you come to that conclusion?
When that vote was going down I knew that Tris was the equivalent to myself in their alliance albeit with more activity. To that end he also still had an idol which needed to be removed ASAP to prevent any hinderances to our alliance's plans moving forward. Plus he was the least likely of them to play his idol as he'd already received votes before and was used to people targeting him.

Finally, I too wish to join the “Kiss My Ass” club. So, I want the both of you to go down the list of jurors and tell me who you would vote to win this game if that juror was sitting next to your opponent.

Enzo vs. AJ - I vote AJ. Granted AJ has bristled others with his actions, I didn't see enough from Enzo to warrant voting for him.
Maddie vs. AJ - I'd vote for you Maddie. Of the two of you, you seemed to be the more level-headed and would more than likely be calling the shots.
Tris vs. AJ - I'd vote AJ. He was actually playing the game where as Tris wasn't.
BB vs. AJ - I'd vote for BB. She was playing a better social game and would've had to taken out Julian and Kyle to make it to the end which is no small feat.
Julian vs AJ - I'd vote for Julian. He already presented himself as a leader in my eyes and then couple that with his idol play and strategic moves, no contest.
Jimmy vs. AJ - I'd vote Jimmy. I talked with Jimmy extensively once merge hit and got along with him pretty well. Plus he'd already established a good strategic move by saving himself with the idol at F8.
Jabbar vs. AJ - I'd vote for Jabbar. He and I had already spoken a few times, plus he was doing very well in the social aspect of the game.
Kyle vs. AJ - I'd vote for Kyle. Being a returner in a newbie season is very difficult. Making it to end? Even more challenging and Kyle was playing a masterful game by the time he got voted out.
Jay vs. AJ - I'd vote Jay. He played one of the best games this season, plus he was my best friend out here. No doubt he gets my vote.
1922 days 9 hours ago
Praknasty
Wonderful to hear from both of you. Sorry for the late replies.

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!