This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10

Topic » Tribal Council #10

2344 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
Since I'm running out of questions
You can answer all of them or none of them if you wish

There can be 4 idols here tonight does that scare you when do you think they will get played?
Is there two sides from the last vote or did people get out a common interest in an inactive so the game can truly start?
As the game draws closer to an end, do your reasons for voting people out change or are they still the same when the game merged?

VOTES DUE AT 8 PM EST FRIDAY (still mail me and josh)
If we get the votes by 8 pm est Thursday we can set up a nonlive challenge for friday
if not we will have a live challenge Friday
2344 days 17 hours ago
moondancer63
~There can be 4 idols here tonight does that scare you when do you think they will get played?
Maybe I don't know. Maybe nobody has one.

~Is there two sides from the last vote or did people get out a common interest in an inactive so the game can truly start?
There are deinitly two sides to this game but you dont know which side you are on till you get to tribal. You can walk in here and think you are good like Brady did and then get voted out or you could actually be safe. You never know what everyone else is thinking.

~As the game draws closer to an end, do your reasons for voting people out change or are they still the same when the game merged?
They change.
2344 days 9 hours ago
pikaplayer
There can be 4 idols here tonight does that scare you when do you think they will get played? Yeah it really does...

Is there two sides from the last vote or did people get out a common interest in an inactive so the game can truly start? I'd say the latter, the inactive overstayed his welcome.

As the game draws closer to an end, do your reasons for voting people out change or are they still the same when the game merged? Most likely still the same.
2344 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
I say yes or no, we simply don't know how many idols have been found.I would say common interest.Some stayed the same while some changed.
2344 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
There can be 4 idols here tonight does that scare you when do you think they will get played? yes it scares me
Is there two sides from the last vote or did people get out a common interest in an inactive so the game can truly start? there are two sides. and it's clear in my Perspective whose on whose side
As the game draws closer to an end, do your reasons for voting people out change or are they still the same when the game merged? you vote people who is a threat to your game...
2344 days 5 hours ago
Zmiles02
I'm comfortable because 25% of it is next to my balls
I think there's many sides but I'm not in some. I have a feeling it's me tonight.
I got a feeling it's 7-1 I want my 1 vote to be someone who I haven't talked to yet.
2344 days 2 hours ago
moondancer63
@ zach OMG

3 hours 16 min agoZmiles02
I'm comfortable because 25% of it is next to my balls

that phrasing though >,<
2342 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the votes I am mailing peeps and lets get started
2342 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
ok everyone mailed
its time to get to the votes
2342 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here
2342 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
*returns with the votes*
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2342 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Chu, let's see if the rumors are true.
2342 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
*kolby stands*
2342 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Agree
2342 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
oooh
2342 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pika?

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!