This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Rukiga-Sebei)

Topic » Tribal Council #6..

2346 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
Kolby/Mamba Why go to one tribal? What's your reasoning
Dan/Hoop are you scared the Sebei numbers just outnumbering your rukiga numbers?
Azri Where does your allegiance lie with old sebei or new sebei?
Pika/Chris/Brian Is this an opportunity to clean out the trash on your tribe, or to damage the other tribe even more?

Votes due at 8 pm est
Please include me and josh in votes
We're running low on confessionals please send some we'd like to hear where you guys are at
2346 days 18 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pika/Chris/Brian Is this an opportunity to clean out the trash on your tribe, or to damage the other tribe even more? Not sure really we’ll have to see
2346 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Kolby/Mamba Why go to one tribal? What's your reasoning My thoughts went right away to numbers if you have numbers why not do something that could potentially keep them? Also gives our tribe a chance to see whats up with Kolby Dan and Hoop
2346 days 18 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan/Hoop are you scared the Sebei numbers just outnumbering your rukiga numbers?  of you put it on paper it would look like that way but people should realized that some of us from rukiga could be used as a useful number to them and can use that number when merge hits
2346 days 18 hours ago
chrisdooger
I really dont know, but the decision is very important esp now that the merge is coming,
2346 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
Pika/Chris/Brian Is this an opportunity to clean out the trash on your tribe, or to damage the other tribe even more?

I'm honestly conflicted. On the one hand, we could control this vote. On the other, some people are just... asking to go rn
2346 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Of course we are but, we are numbers that are useful at merge.
2345 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
Sorry I’ll be reading the votes in 10min
2345 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
I’ll go tally the votes....
2345 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
2345 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2345 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
Pika stands...

Pika Pika! I know you people know I have this so I'll use it, I hate having power anyways. Didn't get the way you'd think either.
2345 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
The way the hidden immunity idol works is all votes casted against that player will not count and the person with the next highest will be voted out
2345 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
This however....

Is not a hidden immunity idol

All vote PIKA will count
2345 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
I’ll read the votes
2345 days 18 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Blinks in shock* W-....oh crap.

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!