This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning

Topic » Jury questioning

2145 days 23 hours ago
Wade
Nap you were never actually a target cause u kept winning immunity i on the other hand got here without idols so it was harder cause i couldve gotten voted out and i nearly was twice back to back....also to say i was safe cause of alliances means that i had to work to make sure my mates knew i was with them and to show them trust..something u didnt do

You voted out mel why? I do not know cause i was with jsb in a alliance in p2p and when our backs was against the line we stuck with each other and we both made f2 so it is bot impossible by any means so find a crack in a alliance, u easily backstabbed them to further yourself ...there was no reason for u to vote mel or any of your people and giving red a idol clue tells me that u knew exactly what u did

OWN UP TO WHAT YOU DID AND THE JURY WILL RESPECT YOU MORE BUT U TRYING TO SUGARCOAT EVERYTHING AND THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID U PLAYED ON MY EMOTIONS TOO AND I SAW THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT

if this is all done i think we could be friends but like your profile says ...i wil watch my back when im aligned eith you
2145 days 23 hours ago
Wade
Hury ima going to be honest and clear

I sucked in challenges but to make it all about that is unfair...i really worked here by making sure im never a threat while making moves in the game which my closest alies knows about cause i had to keep it under wraps for fear of me being targeted

I voted people out not for personal things but becausee i saw you all as threats and thats the truth...if i say i regret it or i apologise it means i wish i couod take it back but then i wouldnt be sitting here...vote for me for my social game...my strategic game, for seeing a compulsive liar who is trying to sugarcoat and manipulate you guys and vote for me because i dont use people for personal gain and vote for me cause i feel i was more well rounded
2145 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Wow! I ain't sugarcoating, I'm trying to be honest after everything I did in the game, but you just want to generalize my entire gameplay and assume everything was made up of lies.

Vote the way you want to, I know the way I played and I know it got me here for a reason! I also had my key connections with people and I did a lot of strategizing as well, and I made it to the Final 2. Regardless of how you think I did it, I did it, and that deserves a lot of credit for, I define the way I got to the end and I'm proud of playing Survivor one more time.

Thank you, jury...Wade...Mr. Host Tim! :)
2145 days 14 hours ago
islandsurvivor
I have another question for Nopalito

If i remember correctly for the first few votes you didn't vote at all for the person who got voted out. For Jay and Burger i told you they were the targets yet you didn't vote for them and voted for other people. So did you do that because you didn't want to piss them off as jury members, or did you not trust me after multiple times? Or what. Also for the first half of the merge do you think you relied too much on your physical game then your strategic game?
2145 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Ok, Bob, I understand your questions.

Once we started talking I did think of you as a good ally and friend, but knowing that a big alliance was together during the merge, as much as I liked you, i didn't want to give the alliance more power by being a mere pawn for them! I didn't come here to do nobody's dirty work! Even if I didn't have control over the majority alliance and my vote was pitiful each round, I came out as unthreatening to them and that's why I wasn't given a vote, but I didn't give them more power because that's not how I came to play the game and because I didn't want to ride coattails.

Regarding my game I won challenges when it was necessary and that led me to TWO immunity idols. I didn't rely just on my physical game, I did use my social skills and my strategic aspect to make those connections that made Robby target you, that got him out during F4 and that made me be the last person to ever receive a vote against them. The only reason why I depended a lot on winning challenges was because with the majority alliance shifting gears after you were voted out, I couldn't control them anymore and it came down to me facing the odds to get to the end. That was the point when immunity and idols became fundamental and were a huge reason of why I didn't need an alliance to make it to the end!

Hope you can see the different facets that made my game and give me a fair chance to win the game. Hope that answers your question, Bob. GG!
2145 days 2 hours ago
Wade
Again stop sugarcoating it by saying “aww i thought of you as a good friend but i had to do it etc etc” you knew exactly what u were doing . Lying and backstabbing people left and right
2145 days 2 hours ago
Wade
Also he knew what he was doing by voting for other people cause he knew it will kill two brids with one stone...he knew by not voting for them they will in the end give them their votes cause he didnt burn them but st the same time he knew they were going home and he wont admit it but he didnt have much of a problem ...at least i tried to salvage my allince instead of doing nothing

Look at his profile..it clearly says “if you play with me watch your back” he is not to be trusted and he wasnt strategic unless u call lying unnessasary over things and manipulating people..he might have been better at challenges but u cant expect to burn your own fratmates and alliances and still win. Hes going to laugh at all all once we win for being suckers ...but i told him how many times “i see through your bullshit”
2145 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
Wade, interfering again? Seriously?

After the first votes I told TJ I had voted for him, I told Mel I voted for her and not for Burger! How was that not being honest!?
Maybe it was exposing me as a backstabber, but I kept it real in those aspects and I didn't expect to benefit from it.

You played your game, I played mine, so don't tell me how I got to the end because I'm saying my part and you're not saying yours. And if you "saw through my bullshit", why didn't you make a big move for the jury and vote me out when you got the chance? Because y'all did have opportunities to do it, Wade. Adiós!
2145 days 1 hour ago
Wade
I did but i did also tell u i would look out for u becuase u came to me ..but u fed me lies with the idol tellingg me “oh it must be these two people because i havnt found it and those are the only two names i didn choose” and then when i figured it out it said “you found a idol wrapper” stop bullshitting and be honest...hopefully at the reunion u will be honest

I may have lied at times in this game and i may have backstabbed but i stand bu my decisions be ause it got me here but u trying to ease you blindsides on people..u voted out your own frat..people u were close with ...there is no telling what u will do to win this game and u sacrifised friendship for a game that is not going to give u anything...and u said it yourself “they will understand” well i hope they dont cause u need to be thought a lesson that u cant fuck people over wnd expect them to stil lvote for u

But i wish u the best of luck...whatever happens it was fun having u around but u are not to be ttusted and i hope ur alies knows this if they ever play with u again

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!