This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning

Topic » Jury questioning

2167 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
I will let the f2 post their statements then let the jury question them
2167 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hello, jury!

I know many of you don't like the way I played the game, but I feel like it got me to this point for a reason. I just hope you can see I did play the game and that you can give me a chance to prove as to why I should win the game, for we all would have wanted to have a fair jury to vote for the winner.

So please ask me your questions and I'll try to answer them as best as possible. :)
2167 days 1 hour ago
Wade
I came into this game knowing i wasnt going to be the best at challenges , or the smartest , or the most strategic. So i played a social game. I made connections earlier on with people so that i can fly under the radar and not be seen as any type of threat. Im not going to lie i sucked at challenges but i feel like i was handicapped at challenges because my time zone is out of wack compared to usa and i live in a third world country with bad network, in that way i feel like i had to fight harder to get here. I never had protection, i never hid behind any idols i made it here on my own two feet and nobody had my back like i had my back

Nap won many immunity so he didnt fight as hard as i did to get here.i made sure that when i came into tribal that i left in one piece and i did that through my use of social ability even though english isnt my first langiage

Also some people here dont care for me much and ive done some bad stuff too im by no means innocent..all i can say is i can understand if u dont like me as a player but atleast acknowledge the game i played

Thank you and shalom
2167 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
I did have to fight a lot, Wade, thank you very much! You had your majority alliance, I had few allies but I was never a part of an alliance.

I had to beat the odds to get to this point.
Good luck, though, I feel like we both did something good to get this far. :)
2167 days 1 hour ago
Wade
Well u turned on your own alliance when u didnt need to..so yeah u caused that yourself...besides when u didnt have immunity my arse was on the line and i had to make sure it stayed intact...u manipulated many people and now u wanne act so innocent? Im by no means inncocent and neither are u lucifer
2167 days 1 hour ago
Shmuggelberry
lol can I ask questions to the final 2
2167 days 1 hour ago
Shmuggelberry
And btw my vote is undecided
2167 days ago
NopalitoLegend01
Wade, hell no I'm not innocent, but my @ss was also on the chopping block many times. You kept yourself safe way differently than I did, so it doesn't matter, tbh.

And you turned on your alliance at some point as well.
2167 days ago
lionsden121
Yes u can shmuggle
2167 days ago
Burgerman2929292
NopalitoLegend01

You betrayed me, Mel, and Brian. Why did you betray the people that wanted to take you to the end? I would’ve been glad to be in the final 2 with you
2167 days ago
Shmuggelberry
Ok so my question for both of you is to make a list of each juror and tell me how you each affected and contributed to their eviction
2167 days ago
Shmuggelberry
BTW it will really help make my decision
2167 days ago
RedWing91
I have a question for each of you

Nop - Was anything you said to me this game true

Wade - Who's Multi are you?
2167 days ago
me2013
Wade: I have no idea how you played the game because you basically ignored me the whole game, at least I tried to connect with you. Why should I vote for you to win based on the facts i know about you - which is basically nothing.

Without any connection I have to go on past experiences with you, and tbh you are a snake and a backstabber.

Nop - lmfao - Wade is lucky you are sitting next to him because he would have no chance against Zac. YOU were a friend and a fratmate. Not only did you backstab every single member of your frat that was playing, but you also threw away 3 friendships - for what - to lose a group game?

Everyone knows I put friends and frat first, and I am a loyal player, I value those highly, these are things you have no clue about, but should probably learn. Tell me what on earth you were thinking, it isn't just enough to get to the end, you have to be able to keep the jury onside.

If you want my vote you have to be self reflective and think about where each of your games were weakest and how you could have played a stronger game.
2167 days ago
JSBReality
Hello F2, Well done. im not voting for nopalito 1. cuz he destroyed his fratmates and is not loyal so my question is to Wade.

Wade : Why do you think you should win this game despite being a low target and not much of a threat physically
2167 days ago
JSBReality
Nopa : Backstabbing your fratmate and friends and you didnt realize you cant win the game without us and now look at you competiing w one of he least physical persons in the game so how do you expect to get votes?

This game was very confusing I was lied to betrayed by many people and robbed and survivor only ggets dirtier see ya outta here folks gl to The F2

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!