This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11

Topic » Tribal Council #11

1951 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Julian, you played a super idol to save yourself, and are not immune unlike Jimmy. Do you think you are leaving this tribal?

Jimmy, do you think you will get voted out once you lose immunity, or do you think you can fall back into social graces?

Vaughan, there are very few idols and there are only two more tribals to play them? How many do you think will get played, or do you think people will save them for next tribal?

Kyle, You seem to have given up when BB left. Do you think you are the next to go?

AJ, do you think you are getting votes again, or do you think the targets have shifted?

Jabbar, has jury management come into decision making yet, or is it still voting on based on trust and alliances?

Jay, do you expect another close vote, or will it be an easy decision?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND US CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
1951 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
*my bad 3 more tribals to play your idols*
I cant math
1951 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Kyle, You seem to have given up when BB left. Do you think you are the next to go?
Oh hunny like nobody loves me in this game so I'm just ready to start some Drama
1951 days 1 hour ago
Praknasty
FINALLY THE NASTY ONE HAS COME BACK TO TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Vaughan, there are very few idols and there are only two more tribals to play them? How many do you think will get played, or do you think people will save them for next tribal?

Honestly I think that we may see one either tonight or next tribal. The only person who could conceivably hang on to an idol is someone who feels truly safe. And based on the votes these last tribals nobody should be feeling that way. I know I don't.
#TheNastyOne
1951 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian, you played a super idol to save yourself, and are not immune unlike Jimmy. Do you think you are leaving this tribal?

Yes
1951 days ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy, do you think you will get voted out once you lose immunity, or do you think you can fall back into social graces?

I just received a majority of the votes and am counting lucky stars to be here. That absolutely lit a fire under me for this most recent competition. From here looks to be an uphill battle, but we'll see what happens Tim.
1951 days ago
Kgamer2218
Also next time you try and say my name bitch make sure you got the numbers to back it and you know who I'm talking to cause they should next
1950 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay, do you expect another close vote, or will it be an easy decision?

I have no idea honestly. I could see it going either way.
1950 days 19 hours ago
ajx2x
AJ, do you think you are getting votes again, or do you think the targets have shifted?

I'm sure I'll get votes again.
1950 days ago
lionsden121
I have the votes let me mail everyone.
1950 days ago
lionsden121
Ok I have mailed everyone. Lets get this started.
1950 days ago
lionsden121
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.
1950 days ago
lionsden121
*someone stands*
1950 days ago
lionsden121
I've heard my name tossed around and I want to be safe.

Jabbar hands me an idol. This is an idol.

Any votes casts for Jabbar will not count.
1950 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Not like this
1950 days ago
lionsden121
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jabbar *does not count*

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!