This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7

Topic » Tribal Council #7

1957 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Welcome merged tribe of Malaya to your first tribal council all together.

Jimmy, how important was this immunity to you?
To Kyle and AJ both of you were one vote away from being voted out and you both have no idols? Scared you could be the targets tonight?
Maddie, You are the only one besides Kyle and AJ that does not have an idol. Scared you could be a target?
Vaughan, Your work schedule has picked up, could that be an advantage because you will not show up to many challenges, or a disadvantage because you cannot help beat immunity threats later on?
Jay you got a vote last tribal. Do you think thats just a one time thing, or will there be more votes to come?
Jabbar, there are 8 people with idols plus Logan's extra idol that was given to someone on the Tarang tribe. How many superidols do you think there if any are out there?
Julian, Do you think the votes will go down preswap or postswap tribal lines? Does the fact of two blindsides right before the merge shake up the game?
Enzo Will you show up to a challenge?
Tris, you have gotten votes almost every tribal youve been to. Scared you could be a target?
BB, you got in a small fight with Kyle in the Skype chat, was that a small fight, or do you think it could impact the game?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND US CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
1957 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Winning immunity this time around was very important to me. This is merge, and it's a huge mixing point where everyone's agendas will crash into each other. No one wants to get caught in the crossfire. And after the blindside on Tarang, I am super relieved to have a minute to breathe and hopefully get my bearings. I'm lucky I had a lot of free time this weekend.
1957 days 3 hours ago
ajx2x
To Kyle and AJ both of you were one vote away from being voted out and you both have no idols? Scared you could be the targets tonight?

I always feel like a target, Tim. But, I'm still here and that's all that matters. And now that it's an individual game, anything can happen and that's exciting, even if it's somewhat nerve wracking too.
1957 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian, Do you think the votes will go down preswap or postswap tribal lines? Does the fact of two blindsides right before the merge shake up the game?

I'm not sure, it's a bit too early to tell tbh. I think this tribal is going to be very important for how the game goes down moving forward though.
1957 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
out and you both have no idols? Scared you could be the targets tonight?

Hunny I'm too cute to die off early and also I'm a minority and if i am voted off RACOST
1957 days 1 hour ago
MarthaSpeaks
You are the only one besides Kyle and AJ that does not have an idol. Scared you could be a target?

Obviously, it is a concern. Anyone else who feels like it could be them tonight, simply has to play their idol to alleviate that. I don't have that option.

So, it is only really concerning because there is nothing I can do about it. Which means I could be a really easy vote tonight. But, nobody wins Survivor by taking the easy way out.
1957 days ago
lionsden121
I put this is in the Skype chat, I'll put it here just in case someone wants to read it on tengaged.

I have 2 somewhat small announcements. The first is I have a final tomorrow at 6:30, so its possible that I may have to move the reading of the votes down 30 minutes max/ start the nonlive challenge at 8:30

The 2nd announcement I think is more clear understanding of the rules. Since 8 of you have idols, you can pm me any time if you want to play it. THIS INCLUDES CONDITIONALS. For example, I would say I vote for Josh, if Josh has an idol played on him I want to play my idol on myself, or I want to play an idol on someone else

If you have a super idol/want to combine idols and you don't think you will be online you MUST pm me if you want to play it..for example "If I get enough votes to get eliminated, I want to play the superidol on myself." or If josh gets enough votes I want to combine my idol with his to make a super idol.

This is just clarification due to questions I got...If you have any questions ask me in pms if you wish.
1956 days 23 hours ago
kingLiam
Enzo Will you show up to a challenge?

I will try
1956 days 11 hours ago
Praknasty
Vaughan, Your work schedule has picked up, could that be an advantage because you will not show up to many challenges, or a disadvantage because you cannot help beat immunity threats later on?

Depends on how you look at it Tim. Both are valid arguments for the others to believe. It's up to them to decide how I'm seen by them. Either way I'm just happy to be here.
#TheNastyOne
1956 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay you got a vote last tribal. Do you think thats just a one time thing, or will there be more votes to come?

I wouldn't be surprised. Sometimes, people forget that we're voting who we want OUT of the game not who we want to STAY and they accidentally put my name.
1956 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the votes
1956 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
If anyone has an idol, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1956 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
*crosses legs....in heels*
1956 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
*looks around*
1956 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
*nobody stands*
1956 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Alright lets get to it

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!