This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2259 days 5 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
Re: No title
Feb 16, 2018 00:20:50
mistercokehold8
mistercokehold8
Re: No title
GavrilovaSin

I'll make DAMN FUCKING sure you lose!!!!!

Is there really any point in answering the question (when I already have) when you're probably not going to vote for me
2259 days 5 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
Brandon: Person to person I am sorry for betraying and backstabbing you. Player to player I really hope you at least accept the reasoning behind my move. I feel like if I took you to the end, I would lose. The only reason why I lead you on so deeply was because I was scared you would beat me in the Final Immunity Challenge.
That's the honest truth
2259 days 5 hours ago
mistercokehold8
I'm wanting to give you a benefit of doubt! Take the chance to make me change my mind!
2259 days 5 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
I deserve to win because I had to make so many hard decisions throughout the game.
Betraying Logan, forming a new alliance and voting out Ross, betraying that alliance and voting out Ikah. Voting out Zach because he was such a threat, and voting you out because I was scared you'd beat me.
These were decisions that were controversial, and I sincerely apologize if I've personally offended anyone
2258 days 23 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Hey guys so we an all agree this game was not the most exciting, but I want to know what we’re both of you continually doing throughout the entire game to push yourselves further?
2258 days 22 hours ago
Aquali
Personally I was just fighting to stay an other day and keep moving on from there and see what can I do for the next tribal , I was not worrying if I would make it to the finale or not and would cross that bridge when I get to it and stay focused on the present so yrah that is what I did
2258 days 19 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
Zach: I was also talking to people, non-stop. It was definitely a risk talking to everyone, but I managed to avoid being detected. Always asking what was on their mind allowed me to constantly gather information, which I could keep or reveal to others. It made people believe that I was on their side and they therefore trusted me.
2258 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hey yall. I want yall to explain what yall's big moves were that changed the course of the game in yalls favor.
2258 days 15 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
Kyle: While leading the charge to vote out Emmett was a big move, I think voting you out also put myself in a really good position. This is because of the work I did with Jay, Logan and Ikah to ensure that they didn’t feel like they were at the bottom of the Arawak alliance (when they were).
While it wasn’t really a big move, keeping Ikah in the game for as long as possible was also important for me, because he was such a glaring target, and I knew that Brandon/you would never go after me before him. So saving him at Final 10 and Final 8 really boosted me as well.
2256 days 16 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Congrats on the final 2 you guys. If only I was active, than i probably could have won but I had an emergency to take carr of so yeah. My question to the both of you is a two- part question.

What was the best social move you made tgis entire game, and if it were not the 2 of you up there, than who would be up there and please elaborate on both.
2256 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Jay the season is over dude

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!