This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2233 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
I'm gonna post Katerina's speech
I will let Ali post theirs before 5
I will let you guys post your questions after 5.
2233 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Hello jury!
I really enjoyed playing this season with all of you, and I hope you take the time to listen to what Ali and I have to say about our games.
I started the game in a relatively comfortable position. I performed good in the early challenges, and I had connections with lots of people on my tribe. When Ashley went home (I formed an early final 3 with Jay and her), I sensed there was a small group of people trying to control the tribe.
That’s when I made my first big move: I was the first person to approach the mutinied Zach for an alliance, and I had pull over Logan/Emmett on him. I also formed a final three with Hufus and Ali to get people on my side, and pulled in Ross and Zach to form an alliance of 5, and I established a plan to get rid of Emmett, because he was such a strong player.
After this, I made another final three with Ross and Zach, just to ensure my bases were covered.
Going into the merge, I was concerned about Logan, Ikah and Jay flipping to the old Inieri’s, leaving me in a 6-5 disadvantage. However, the old Inieri’s and the outsider Arawak’s were going after each other, and I tried my best to reel Logan, Ikah and Jay back in.
Voting out Kyle and Kailah in the first two votes put me in a really good position, as I had connections with everyone, besides Brandon.
I used these connections to organise Logan’s blindside. And despite betraying them, Jay, Ikah and I formed a final three alliance. This was a testament to my social game. I used this alliance to take out Ross.
Brandon and Zach kept winning immunities, so I decided to go against my new alliance and suck up to them as much as possible, as I was afraid that they would see me as too much of a gamer. I convinced them to vote off Ikah instead of Jay at the last minute, because Jay was inactive and self-voted.
Ikah was a big asset to my game, as he was a glaringly big target. Brandon would never vote for me over Ikah, so I tried to keep him in the game for as long as possible until he wasn't useful to me anymore.
Ali and I had a very strong working relationship throughout the game, but I do feel like she came to me asking me for plans. I was definitely more strategically/socially dominating than Ali.
I also won four challenges, and was only vulnerable (technically) three times post merge.
I never received a vote against me, I always voted (unlike Ali), and I ALWAYS voted correctly.
Good luck Ali!
2233 days ago
GavrilovaSin
I do want to clear something up:
Brandon is obviously very upset with me because I didn’t take him.
If he’s spreading stuff about me, please come to me for confirmation about it. Knowing how angry he is could mean he’s making up lies.
2232 days 15 hours ago
Aquali
Hey guys it's me ali and Im here to give my final speech I know that not many of you know who I am and how did I get here first of all I do not like people saying that I did not have a strategy in this game because do you guys really think that I would have made it to the top 2 if I had no strategy really people.....
My strategy from the beginning was to be an underdog and stay away from the spotlight and strike when the time was right and I did that because it worked for survivor winner judd and it also worked for me so I am not mad about it and do not regret any of the decsions I made.
From the get go my plan was to make a small group of friend's or an alliance if you will and katerina messaged me and I felt that she was genuine so I stuck by her and later on me and Ikah became allies as well so I knew thay my position in the game was good because my allies were two of the major people running the game so I had to sit back and wait....
Through out the game many people approached me to be on their side and told me their gameplay and if I was in danger or not and so before each Tribal I knew if I should be worried or not and what to do and in the and that worked out hor me even though I had no individual immunity or idols so that is how you play a mental AND strategic game.....
In the end I would like to say that I remained loyal to those who were loyal to me and most importantly I dod NOT hurt anyone's feelings or break any promises that I made or betray anyone's trust so I think that has to count for something right
So plese choose the person that you see fit for winning this and I will be greatfull to those who who vote for me and to those who do not I will hod no grudges so yeah
    Yours sincierly,
                               Ali
2232 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Okay I already know who I'm voting but congrats to both of u so here's some questions for u both

What was you're best move this entire game?
Did you need any uck to get to the final 2?
If you could do one thing different what would it be?

Congrats both of u
2232 days 10 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
My best move was probably leading the charge to take out Emmett. He was such a threat and had strong relationships with Logan and Jay. Taking him out furthered my place in the game significantly.

Did you need any luck to get to the final 2?
I do feel like the twists assisted my game, but I do feel like I cultivated my own luck through the relationships that I formed and the strategic moves I made.

Not lie to Brandon so hard at the Final Three
2232 days 10 hours ago
Aquali
To stick with my alliance and not be the center if attention

Did you need any uck to get to the final 2?
Luck is always a factor but I think I had both luck and a good game play

Honestly Nothing because what I did got me here so yeah...
2232 days 10 hours ago
mistercokehold8
Backstabbing aside, give me one good reason to vote for either of you.
2232 days 9 hours ago
Aquali
Well I do not think that I back stabbed anyone but as I said I think I played the game fairly and honestly without hurting anyone and managed to get to the top 2 so ....
2232 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
Hey guys! Congrats to both of you ;) I don't have a question, just a task... I wanna u guys to compare us jurors to former Survivor players! That's it :D
2232 days 7 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
Brandon: One good reason to vote for me is because I was socially and strategically in charge. I never sat back and let people dictate my game. I was always active (and never self-voted).
2232 days 7 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
To answer your question Hufus
Kyle W: Andrew Savage, because you were strategically dominant, a massive threat and loved the game
Kailah: Not really sure but I’ll say Morgan McLeod? Really good social player.
Logan: Probably Stephen Fishbach, with good challenge performances. Really good strategically and socially
Ross: Really sly and good at going under the radar. Kristie Bennett from Australian Survivor
Hufus: Todd Herzog, you had connections with everyone and could’ve won
Ikah: Joe Anglim, you were the biggest target in the game yet you stayed until the Final 6, so I give you mad props.
Jay Sean: Sarah Lacina (Game Changers): Amazing socially, and very under the radar and sneaky too.
Zach: Kelley Wentworth: Two idols + three Immunity wins. Great game!
Brandon: Danni Boatwright, because you were the last person in your original alliance despite being in a minority position. Excellent socially, strategically and physically.
2232 days 2 hours ago
Ross56
Katerina, alot of jurors have come to me and said your gameplay was luck based. How is that incorrect

Ali, Why did you not talk to me this entire game
2232 days 1 hour ago
GavrilovaSin
Katerina, alot of jurors have come to me and said your gameplay was luck based. How is that incorrect

I don’t really know how I got good luck. Being on the winning and therefore majority tribe helped, but I had connections with everyone on Arawak including Ikah and Zach.
These connections allowed me to further myself, including the connection I made with you Ross.
The fact that I was only vulnerable five times throughout the whole game doesn’t really justify the fact that my game was “luck based”. It means that I performed well in challenges, and I was able to keep myself safe when I was vulnerable through my strategic moves
2232 days ago
Aquali
Ross If I could I would have talked to everyone but you see due to my level you had to message me first so that I could talk to you (im a white level)
2231 days 21 hours ago
mistercokehold8
Katerina- Your answer to my statement isnt good enough. Everyone who sits in your spot would say they were in charge of the game. Your being like them. I want to here YOUR answer, not someone else's.

So I'll ask you again, why should I vote for you?

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!