This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Grenada Applications

Topic » Survivor Grenada Applications

2289 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
Group games you've played in: A lot
Time Zone: -3 GMT, but i can go by EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live pls, but non-live it's good sometimes to fit the routine
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm entertaining and just lovable, i'm a nice guy overall
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? yup
2289 days 6 hours ago
iTy990
Group games you've played in: ZforZombies, BigBen1996's a lot of others.
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I won Stars Twice, except unlike most I did it with multi's.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday. I will try but I work a shit job.
2289 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
Group games you've played in:plenty
Time Zone:est
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?live
What makes you stand out among other applicants?i have the mind of a stoner
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?yes
2289 days 4 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Group games you've played in: Check my profile page, they are all listed there.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?: Any challenge as long as it doesn’t make me stay up all night!
What makes you stand out among other applicants?: I usually have a strategy that takes me far into the game and I like to build up enough social connections to ensure I️ make I️t far. Also, awesome confessionals!
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?: Yes
2288 days 9 hours ago
Lifeiscool
This is the application page for Survivor Grenada. Fill out the information below if you would like to play. The season will begin as soon as we get enough people. The cast will be mailed when we get enough. Thank you for applying, we will try to make this as fun as we can.

Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS begin between 8:00-8:20 PM EST
-Most live challenges last around forty minutes
-The game is set to last between 17-20 days

Group games you've played in: to many to count
Time Zone: est
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Both idc
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I’m a bosss
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? No not if it’s pass 9 no was ho zay

GOOD LUCK! We am looking forward to an excellent season!
2287 days 5 hours ago
GavrilovaSin
Group games you've played in: not many (Rodrigo’s Survivor, Sebby’s Fast Survivor)
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live!
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I’m confident, cutthroat and I’ll do anything to win. I’m sociable and empathetic, and also really enthusiastic!
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes!
2287 days 4 hours ago
chillum
Group games you've played in:Check out my profile bio
Time Zone:NZT
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?non live
What makes you stand out among other applicants?I'm not scared to try make a big move knowing the sometimes I may fail but sometimes I may succeed
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?I will make it 50% of the time tbh
2287 days 4 hours ago
JennaValentina
Group games you've played in: JD'S, ETC.
Time Zone: PST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? LIVE
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I AM A GIRL IRL ;) JK. I am young and pretty so i deserve in.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? ABSOLUTELY!
2286 days 16 hours ago
Ross56
Group Games I've played in: Noahs Survivor. M&Ns Survivor PokePats Survivor Survivor India
Lucarigo Survivor The Power Struggle Gen 2
TimeZone:GMT+5
Live or Non Live: NON LIVE 100%
What makes me stand out: I play a pretty good game but get voted out for being too controlling lol. I know my weaknesses and my strengths and I know how to play the best game possible for me.
Will I be able to make challenges:Will probably join midway or so
2285 days 14 hours ago
Fell6
Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS begin between 8:00-8:20 PM EST
-Most live challenges last around forty minutes
-The game is set to last between 17-20 days

Group games you've played in: Well I've done two moles (Sixth and second place), that one we played together Lion, the one with all those games combined into one, I was in a Whodunnit (Although it did get cancelled, I was the one to solve the only riddle) one solitary (4th place) several drag races, one amazing race (I will admit I didn't do well in that one but that's besides the point), and that's all the major ones I've done.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? I'm good with both
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I have a drive like nobody else, when I get involved in any game I in, I don't stop playing the game to the fullest until the end, I'm also great at making relationships sticking with them, and I'm a great strategist, I can see who are the threats and who I need to get out, to put it lightly, I go strong and stay strong, and won't let anything get in my way.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes but I will inform you if anything comes up but I don't think anything will.
2285 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
Apps closed

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!