This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Grenada Applications

Topic » Survivor Grenada Applications

2290 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
This is the application page for Survivor Grenada. Fill out the information below if you would like to play. The season will begin as soon as we get enough people. The cast will be mailed when we get enough. Thank you for applying, we will try to make this as fun as we can.

Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS begin between 8:00-8:20 PM EST
-Most live challenges last around forty minutes
-The game is set to last between 17-20 days

Group games you've played in:
Time Zone:
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?
What makes you stand out among other applicants?
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?

GOOD LUCK! We am looking forward to an excellent season!
2290 days 7 hours ago
beckkymoocoww
Group games you've played in: Tvivor 2 Trinity 1 YT Survivor 1 Survivor wannabees
Time Zone: EST
Either or tbh
I played many orgs and I'm very memorable
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes

Ps my old account was glen5544 it was banned so yeah I'm back
2289 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Group games you've played in: Muds Survivor, Wanj Survivor, Kyles Survivor, NJs Survivor, Kolbys Survivor, Cmacks Survivor, Zach’s Survivor
Time Zone: CST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non Live atm
What makes you stand out among other applicants? The fact I don’t have to tell you what makes me stand out
ALMOST
2289 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Group games you've played in: A whole lot, they're all on my profile
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I always do relatively well in group games, and can't wait to play in another one and try my hardest. I'm ready to give it my all, and if I crash and burn then so be it.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes
2288 days 9 hours ago
AshleyIocco
Group games you've played in: Newbie! Gotta start somewhere with group games.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm fresh blood in group games, but I'm also a power player. I think it will make me an unexpected force to be reckoned with.
2288 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
Group games you've played in: a very large number of games. My wins r on my profile.
Time Zone: PST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? LIVE
What makes you stand out among other applicants? My record is pretty good and go into every game with a reputation that’s hard the shake off.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yeah
2288 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS begin between 8:00-8:20 PM EST
-Most live challenges last around forty minutes
-The game is set to last between 17-20 days

Group games you've played in: a lot I can't name them all
Time Zone: cst
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non Liv e
What makes you stand out among other applicants? CAUSE I bring the fucking drama and a good dick sucking

GOOD LUCK! We am looking forward to an excellent season!
2288 days 6 hours ago
Padfoot
Group games you've played in: N/A lol. Looking to get into the scene.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?: Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants?: I think that I'm a very good all-around player as I am very strategic, social and good at the competitions.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?: Yes!!
2288 days ago
Aquali
Group games you've played in: im fairly new so this is my first time but do not underestimare me I can play really well

Time Zone: utc+05:00

I can do both

Well everyone says that they will bring drama or play strategies but everygame needs a nice go with the flow type of person and that is where I come in but I can strategize very well if the situation calls for it.

Yes
2287 days 10 hours ago
Jive
Group games you've played in: KCO's Survivor Idol Trios, Pokepat's Survivor, Ultimate Challenge Revamp
Time Zone: UTC + 8 (Philippines)
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Both
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I am a team player. I can deliver well
2286 days 14 hours ago
mistercokehold8
Group games you've played in: Too many to list. They're on my profile

Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Either works

What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm in the group of castaways here who has experience. I've made merges and was so close to winning I could taste it! Sometimes the experience is all you need.

2286 days 9 hours ago
NeonGrape1
Group games you've played in: The biggest ones were Vlad's Survivor: Jamaica and Kolby's Survivor Thailand, and I have won Survivor City 14: Valencia and got 2nd in WANJ's Survivor: One World.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? A mix
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I've won
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Probably
2286 days 9 hours ago
QueenFrossy
Group games you've played in: Cmack's Survivor Cagayan & Second Chances
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm a fighter and I always try my best to win, no matter the odds I will fight tooth and nail and bring people down with me if need be
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes!
2286 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Group games you've played in: A lot. You can look at my profile since I'm a lazy ass.
Time Zone: Central Standard Time.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-live for the win.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm the nicest of them all.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Probably not, but I can try.
2285 days 17 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
check my profile
central
both
I am a loyal player, who also can lie, cheat, and backstab like any other
ill try.
2285 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
Group games you've played in:Winter BBUK 2017 Kingdom of Ice
Survivor City Valencia
Burger's BB Season 4
M&N's Survivor Kyushu
Harry's Survivor Mexico
WANJ'S Survivor Greenland
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?: I dont have a preference
What makes you stand out among other applicants?: I am a very intelligent player who can make alliances out of alliances and form strategies in which I can secretly control the game.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes, mostly

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!