This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #4 (Fuerza)

Topic » Tribal #4 (Fuerza)

1692 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
What will matter more preswap relationships, challenge ability, loyalty, original season links or something else?

Nopalito is the possessor which makes the tribes even if he possess someone, can we see a rock draw here?

What can you do to make sure it's not you?

Votes due at 8
Please send confessionals
1692 days 8 hours ago
Carrotboyo
What will matter more, preswap relationships, challenge ability, loyalty, original season links or something else?

You could probably say any of those things, it just depends on the way people want to go through to try and make their own game

Nopalito is the possessor which makes the tribes even if he possess someone, can we see a rock draw here?

Possibly, but again it depends solely on intentions in the game, it would be an early rock draw if this happened, which would also be surprising

You just have to be yourself simply and do everything as you normally would
1692 days 4 hours ago
Praknasty
*Walks in and places torch in holder*

Finally the Nasty One has come back to tribal! Ugh.

What will matter more preswap relationships, challenge ability, loyalty, original season links or something else?

I think challenge abilities matter the most right now. This tribe is desperate for a win. We need it for morale.

I wouldn't count it out, anything is possible in this game.

Just say I'm an asset to this team and I hope you keep me around for that.
#TheNastyOne
1692 days 4 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks

I don't think original season links have played any part, or if they have I don't think they are bonds that would not have been formed anyway whether those links were there or not.

We can, but I have seen people make huge gambles to avoid a rock draw. Players don't like rock draws as much as viewers do.

Be aware of if someone plans to target you or not, then find out way and work on that for next tribal council.
1692 days 2 hours ago
Wade
For me loyalty matters a lot ...I will have someone鈥檚 back if I know they gave mine

I think a rock draw is a horrible way to go and I feel like it鈥檚 waaaaaay to early

You just gotta trust that people鈥檚 words are their bond
1692 days ago
ZforZombie

A: Survival Probably

A: I think it鈥檚 too early for people to be willing to go to rocks.

A: Compete at Comps
1691 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the votes
1691 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
1691 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so...
1691 days 22 hours ago
subfriend
*stands up*
1691 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
yes azri
1691 days 22 hours ago
subfriend
*sits down*
1691 days 22 hours ago
Wade
Wtf
1691 days 22 hours ago
Wade
Lmfao
1691 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
ok *nobody stands*
1691 days 22 hours ago
subfriend
馃槝

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!