This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #1 (Fuerza)

Topic » Tribal #1 (Fuerza)

1719 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Welcome to your first tribal council of the season, Fuerza tribe. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is out, so are you. Dip your torches in the flame and take a seat so I can ask some questions.

Vaughan, Nopalito, and Novamax, you are the 3 winners on this tribe. Is that an easy target for the rest of the tribe, or 3 people you can work with?

Martha, the challenge was close, what can this tribe do to get better at them?

Bob, Kyle W, you were one of the few to not show up, are you scared that could put a target on you?

Chillum, you showed up at the very end, do you think that can save you?

Ikah, do you think past seasons will be a factor, or is it a new game for mostly everyone?

Penguin, do you think it would be an easier target for people who went far, or people who went very early?

Hoop, do you think this vote out will set the tone for the rest of the game?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND US CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
1719 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
I think it definitely will, after all this is all stars so expect crazy tribals
1719 days 6 hours ago
Praknasty
*Walks into tribal and grabs torch before dipping it in the flames*

*Places torch in the holder and clears his throat*

FINALLY THE NASTY ONE HAS COME BACK TO TRIBAL COUNCIL!

*Sits down*
1719 days 6 hours ago
Praknasty
Vaughan, Nopalito, and Novamax, you are the 3 winners on this tribe. Is that an easy target for the rest of the tribe, or 3 people you can work with?

*Cracks open a beer and takes a sip*

It can go either way really. I agree that our targets are significantly bigger than everyone elses but I don't think that's a good reason to be voted out. We're definitely three people you could work with and I'd be disappointed if any of us went home for that sole reason.
#TheNastyOne
1719 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah, do you think past seasons will be a factor, or is it a new game for mostly everyone?

I’m sure some of these people have feuds from their past seasons but I really don’t remember mine too much aside from just being a very toxic person to try and get out. I hope people don’t pin that on me still. I know I’m coming in Fresh
1719 days 6 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
*Walks into tribal and grabs torch before dipping it in the flames*
*Places torch in the holder and clears his throat*
*sits down*

Q: "the challenge was close, what can this tribe do to get better at them?"
A: "Since we have no other choice, vote intelligently. If we do this, then we take the strongest of us forward to face whatever group they put against us because they will be forced to sit someone out. No matter how divisive the votes are, we must present a united front at the challenges."
1719 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob, Kyle W, you were one of the Few to not show up, are you scared that could put a target on you?

Yeah im sorry about that tribe. It could maybe put a target on my back but hopefully the tribe doesn't go solely based on me not showing at one comp
1719 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01

I mean, I agree we might have bigger targets on our backs for that main reason, but in my defense I am classified as the worst winner in the series, according to you, Hostie. Hmmm...
But it definitely turned a fire in me to come back among some of the best and to play the game I love again. This time I want to make more friends and have a hell of a time. I hope that means something and I am just a normal guy, people can def work with me. :)
1719 days 5 hours ago
chillum
*dips torch in fire*

Chillum, you showed up at the very end, do you think that can save you?

Samn im hopeing so because i know i have so much to offer and i can bring alot to this tribe and help us be strong and i just wasnt able to do that today. Its so hard at the start though with so much people figuring out who should go so it might just be me who knows
1719 days 5 hours ago
IcyPenguin
*walks in*

*dips torch in fire*

*sits down and sips canteen*

Penguin, do you think it would be an easier target for people who went far, or people who went very early?

I think it’s abt the threat lvl of the ppl. Someone voted out early could be more threatening than someone voted out late and vise versa
1718 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Bob, Kyle W, you were one of the few to not show up, are you scared that could put a target on you?

Well now I’m not scared I could have a target on my back because I have a target on my back already! And for what reason? I’ve been nothing but honest to people and some rats wanna go and throw my name under the bus after they say to go after a certain target. I won’t mention names, but they know who they are
1718 days 8 hours ago
IcyPenguin
when josh is late to his second tribal council ever
1718 days 7 hours ago
Joshbb17
Reading votes in a few
1718 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
*smuffs my own torch*
1718 days 7 hours ago
islandsurvivor
34 min agoJoshbb17
Reading votes in a few
1718 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
shoves josh away

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!