This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Host thoughts

Topic » Host thoughts

2157 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
I liked it when Wanj did this but if you have any questions or recommendations for my hosting you can send them here I know I'm not the greatest host but I do try my best
2157 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Current season rankings
Uganda
Nauru
Grenada

Current winner rankings
Katerina
Azri
Nopalito

Current twist rankings
Possession twist actually kinda worked and put a cool twist on the game from a viewers prospective ...it never really impacted the game but I liked how it messed with their heads
The idol connection twist in Uganda not really a twist but it impacted who to make ur alliances with
Observers twist flopped like the season

That's it so far if you want to ask more questions go for it
2157 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Also taking the summer break due to vacations and such ... should be back in late July/august
2004 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Sorry this took so long this was more of getting people to apply

Anyways this next season will be survivor Brazil which should be very familiar to at least one of you
2004 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
It's fine, at least we are chugging along again
1975 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
*updated*
Current season rankings
Uganda
Brazil
Nauru
Grenada

Current winner rankings
Katerina
Azri
Jorge
Nopalito

Current twist rankings

Double Tribal twist The two boots in one tribal was probably the best twist we've implemented, because it worked out so well. I might do it again in the future.

Possession twist actually kinda worked and put a cool twist on the game from a viewers prospective ...it never really impacted the game but I liked how it messed with their heads

Exile Island Twist It worked and it didn't. To be honest I didn't want the tribes to swap, but i wanted to give the players a chance to swap if they wanted. It should not have impacted the game a lot so it did its job.

The idol connection twist in Uganda not really a twist but it impacted who to make ur alliances with
1975 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
So for next season right now I'm thinking Survivor Khao Sok and hopefully starting december 1st so i can fit in between thanksgiving and christmas
1808 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Alright i'm back

One more season of newbies and then we're gonna do allstars :O. Let's do it.....
1808 days 20 hours ago
chillum
Hi everyone:)
1808 days 4 hours ago
Garrett5
ooo
1807 days 2 hours ago
Praknasty
Can't wait bro
1802 days 8 hours ago
Jacadeux
I'd never noticed this post before, Why is Khao Sok unranked?
1791 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
sorry just didnt update it lol
1791 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
*updated*
Current season rankings
Uganda
Brazil
Khao Sok (I"m gonna stick with Khao sok here because Nauru was too negative a season but its still close)
Nauru
Grenada

Current winner rankings
Katerina
Azri
Jorge
Vaughan
Nopalito

Current twist rankings

Double Tribal twist The two boots in one tribal was probably the best twist we've implemented, because it worked out so well. I might do it again in the future.

Every player gets an idol twist - This twist probably impacted the game the most, only because how could it not lol. The season itself wasnt too brought down by this only like 2 boots that shouldn't gone but a good twist in my mind.

Exile Island Twist It worked and it didn't. To be honest I didn't want the tribes to swap, but i wanted to give the players a chance to swap if they wanted. It should not have impacted the game a lot so it did its job.

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!