This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Twelfth Hunger Games Announcement

Topic » The Twelfth Hunger Games..

2056 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
Tonight @ 4 PM EST I will be announcing the twist of the upcoming Quell. I am just doing it at this time because I want some people here going "OOH" LOL Not really I'm trying to choose between a few specific twists and it's coming down to the wire.

Anyhoo, Applications for the Twelfth will be up shortly afterwards. Good Luck Tributes!
2055 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
typing lol
2055 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
For this, the first Quell, I have decided to make the theme "In Remembrance" and here's what will be going on...
2055 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃
2055 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
If you ever thought I killed you unfairly, or thought your character would've made a great Victor, here is your chance to change that characters fate. For this Game alone, you will have 24 hours before the official starting period of Applications to volunteer as a Tribute you have been before.

IMPORTANT!!!! - These characters will possess the same skills and abilities they had in their respective Games, as well as the same District, so volunteer fast.

If you would like to Volunteer for a spot, please comment the name of the Tribute down below. You have 24 hours starting NOW!!! Happy Hunger Games

(And yes, Victors can play too lol)
2055 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
(The Games will be later than usual thanks to work/school. Ill have to start the days around 4 PM EST and go till 7 PM EST, so please consider that before applying)
2055 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(I won鈥檛 be able to participate but good luck everyone who does!)
2055 days 18 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Choosing between Yoshi, DK, Ro, Shantae, Mahiru and Bowser...give me a minute)
2055 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
The District 2 Female is now taken
2055 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Oh fuck it, I had a good chance last run and it gives me some writing to do)

Mahiru Koizumi (Pikaplayer)
2055 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
(For the others:

-Don't want to lose my only winner, Bowser

-Shantae has a good chance but is likely to be betrayed again

-Ro will likely get screwed again

-DK's an idiot and Yoshi is a bad idea)
2055 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
*claps* Genius Pika XD

Females of 2 and 3 have now been claimed
2055 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Ken Tucky
2055 days 16 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Thomas jenson district 5 or 6  I think male  from year 5 the pacifist king that slayed 5th place
2055 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
Evelyn Grainer is trying once more beaus :*
2055 days 15 hours ago
jwbrine
Just do the same guy I was last season

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!