This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribute Tower

Topic » Tribute Tower

2026 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
For the next week (Until we begin) you will undergo training which will help you in the Arena. There are two different types of training: Physical Training, where you fight against simulations in order to survive life-and-death situations involving tributes or Mutts / And Environmental Training where you learn what you can do inside of the Arena.

Some might think that Environmental Training is useless? Piner Linkman (won the 6th Games) used a poisonous berry he found to coat his blowgun darts and weaken his fellow finalists before killing them off one by one, even going up against a duo by himself. Matty Ice (2nd Place of the 9th Games) used the waist-high water inside the Arena as a weapon that nobody knew how to counteract. You never know what you'll find out in training that can potentially help you in the Arena.

Anyway, if you would like a training session, simply mail me saying what type you would like and we will go from there.

A little hint though: If you try to train in a long-range weapon which you don't have on your application (ie if you try training with a bow and on your application you just have sword) do not expect it to go well. Just saying LOL Pick your strengths
2026 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Oakley walks in wearing her suit like everybody else. She folds her arms, scanning around the room for stuff to do.

:)
2026 days 17 hours ago
FireX
*Walks in*
2026 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Oakley turns, seeing X. She waves to him, then turns back and walks over to the weapon station. ^Oh dear.^
2026 days 17 hours ago
dan12233445566
*Walks in*
2026 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
*the Gamemakers watch two tributes taking part in training, noticing the others walking in with a glance*

*a few watch a monitor the tributes can't see*
2026 days 17 hours ago
FireX
*Goes to enviroment training*
2026 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
*Oakley is currently weapon training*
2026 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
*Max is confused as hell as to why he is still alive*
2026 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey walks in he quietly sits down to be boring*
2026 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
*the gamemakers tell one of the trainers to taze Trey's ass because he can't be boring*
2026 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*:( fine he gets up and starts working on an agility course*
2026 days 17 hours ago
FireX
PM ME IF YOU WANT MY PARTNER DEAD
2026 days 17 hours ago
FireX
ILL STAY OUT OF THE WAY
2026 days 17 hours ago
FireX
MIGHT EVEN GIVE A AWARD TO WHOEVER KILLS HER
2026 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
(Me when someone is legit trying to do a training sim on skype like dafuq)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!