This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Leanna Drama

Topic » The Leanna Drama

2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
I need to tell you guys this because nobody knows what went down that night. The night Leanna died we almost had a Finale. Spoilers incoming!!!
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Spoiler #1 - The Wolf Within

Tatum's idea to send the girls to the 8th island for stitching to fix wounds was actually a ploy to get the girls apart from the injured. Had they left he would have killed Aspen and Leon as soon as the girls made it to the island.
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Spoiler #2 - Patience

Deborah knew that if the girls left, she could sneak attack Tatum from behind. Her only opponent would then be an already injured Leon, and killing Aspen would've been easy as pie as the boy was badly injured.
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Spoiler #3 - Career Watchdogs

Had the girls left for island 8, the Careers (watching from the 10th island) would have followed, and more than likely killed both girls. Plus with the distraction of the cannons making them watch the Cornucopia, the pair of them would've more than likely picked off.
2215 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lets just say that even tho I didnt do much on the kill department, I was playing pretty smart
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
So if Leana and Brittany had gone to the island, we would had at least 4 cannons:

Leon
Aspen
Tatum or Deborah
Brittany/Leanna or A Career
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
It would have more than likely COMPLETELY changed the f10 kill orders
2215 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Um. Tatum told me he was planning to kill Aspen and use his medkit on me. XD
2215 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Question, if I didnt kill Leanna would Brittany have followed her after? Or was Brittany gonna stay there?
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
OH MY GOD I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORT PART
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Spoiler #4 - Leanna's Betrayal

The girls WERE NOT going to come back. Not only that, but Leanna slipped some poisonous food to someone. But that is now out of the Arena uneaten so crap. She was contemplating killing the injured herself and running I think??? I'd have to ask her.
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
And idk how loyal Brittany was to Leanna or vice-versa. They appeared to be close, especially since Aspen was inact more often than not.
2215 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
I think the most amazing part of this is that none of us directly backstabbed each other in the end.
2215 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
@Nova oh but you did lol in little ways most of you betrayed the others 馃槇
2215 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
I mean yes, I included directly for a reason. Indirectly I totally left everyone else to do the fighting so they got injured while I avoided fighting myself. But that was the extent of my "backstabbing", even though I had ideas of doing more at times.
2215 days 8 hours ago
me2013
鈽狅笍馃憖馃憖馃憖鈽狅笍

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!