This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I'm getting snippy I know

Topic » I'm getting snippy I know

2211 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
And I'm sorry about that. But I'm tired. I'm cranky. I've had a lot of drama circling this game, I've tried to make it an enjoyable experience. And yet we had the Cookie Drama. Then the FireX drama. Then 4 people died today 3 of whom complained, and now here we are at the F2, you two should be proud and happy, and instead you are bickering about one another and complaining about what I'm doing and what time it is. That. Hurts. Big time.
2211 days 17 hours ago
me2013
OK for the record seeing as I complained about the "time" if you read what I wrote - I said

"Anyway it is just a game. I am tired and havent slept for 26 hours so if I said anything  out of line I apologise."

Last I looked it was an apology... I just had to go to the loo (little girls room)
2211 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
(and yeah at least Mel Apologized but it doesn't change the fact that this particular Day has stressed me out)
2211 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
And she posts it here too right before I post mine
2211 days 17 hours ago
me2013
tbh you should take it as a compliment that we both get to the end so invested in your game that we both want to win so badly - it is actually a compliment to your game. I love Nova and if I have to die I am glad it is him I have to face off against.

The fact that your game has been so active and people have been soooo passonate about it is also a compliment. Drama within the spirit of the game is natural and like I can only speak for myself, but once I walk away at the end of each day the drama is forgotten, which is also an indication that it is only GAME drama - another credit to the way you have structured this game.

Hosting is hard and players suck... I know I have hosted, but at the end of the day we still respect you (well I do even though you hate it). Anyway I am happy to fight to the death now, later, or whenever - just wake me up before you kill me please....
2211 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
if you're including me in the 3 that complained you can stop, I just stated that I got confused, if anyone took it as dramatic it was you, after the Jessie blowout I am more than happy with geting 5th.
2211 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Yeah I should apologize, but Mel's right. The only reason we complain is that we're so invested in these games. After getting 3rd and 4th placements in previous games I feel like this is my time to finally win one.

Plus unlike a lot of others here I can really empathize with just being absolutely done with the bullshit people complain about since I have hosted myself once before. All of us are just getting anxious since it's getting down to the fire and we're going to complain about everything we don't think should be happening. As the few time you've played as a tribute as well, I hope you understand where we're coming from here.

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!