This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Topic » ANNOUNCEMENT

2223 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Due to several people telling me they can't make it today, I'll have to hold off on the Bloodbath until tomorrow. Thank you to those who mailed me anyway 馃榿
2223 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
oh thank God! So right after class a few friends wanted to go out to eat, and I just got home to find out my dad bought a new lawnmower. Guess what that means? I'm doing yardwork this afternoon. So yeah, I'm happy so many of you can't make it now XD

Still, regardless of what happens, tomorrow will be our Bloodbath, so please let me know if you can be there. (Those of you who told me either was okay, I've already got you marked don't worry)

And those who said they can make it tomorrow but not today, I have you marked too.

I'll be mailing you all within the next few minutes, so please respond below when you've read this (I need to know who is inact before tomorrow so we can have a nice bloody beginning >:))
2223 days 1 hour ago
AintItFun
Read
2223 days 1 hour ago
me2013
I鈥檓 free but just need to know what time so I can set my 馃毃 alarm
2223 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
(LMAO it'll be at 3:30 PM EST Mel, I'll hold it early since it's a Saturday)
2223 days ago
FireX
Read
2223 days ago
Slendie258
Ya boy will be there :)
2223 days ago
Katherinee_
Read ^^
2222 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
Read!
2222 days 22 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
read
2222 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
Read!!
2222 days 22 hours ago
Cookie_13
Read!!!!!
2222 days 22 hours ago
flippo135
I can make it
2222 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
So Far: 11 Replies
Aint Me Fire Slendie Ice Katherine Aiden You Leanna Cookie Flippo
2222 days 22 hours ago
Neximos
Read
2222 days 22 hours ago
me2013
you and me? This game is gonna get messy!

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!