This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interviews

Topic » Interviews

2224 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - "From across Panem, they have come. 24 young men and women, destined to fight in that Arena until only ONE remains. Who will it be? Why don't we find out. Let's meet the Tributes of the Tenth Hunger Games!"
2224 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Ivo Scorpii (District 2)

Brian - "Now Ladies and Gentlemen, let's welcome to the stage one of the true Career Tributes of these Games, Ivo Scorpii of District 2!"

Ivo - *Walk out and greets all of Panem, Grinning with an evil smile*

Brian - *grins, shaking Ivo's hand before sitting down*
"Now Ivo, how does it feel to be representing District 2? I'm sure you are under some pressure, considering you are from one of the most successful as far as Victors go."

Ivo - *Smiles*
"I am not worried about failing to be honest. District 2 has been, and will continue being, successful because we take huge risks. And even if they dont all pay off, it makes part of the games even more crazy. Its a honor to be apart of District 2, and I hope I can bring home a win and be the second victor of DISTRICT 2."

Brian - *coughs*
"Third Victor, but I get where you're coming from. But, if you look at the opposite side of what you are saying, could District 2's risk taking actually NOT pay off in the end? Out of 18 Tributes, only 4 of your District's Tributes have made it to the Final 8, and only 2 of those made it to the Finale. Not to mention the majority of them, 10 if I remember correctly, have not even made it to the halfway point. Can you really say those risks are what made your Victors?"

Ivo -*COUGHS* "SPONSERSHIPS" *COUGHS*
"I understand not all risks pay off, and we as a district have been bested by other plenty of times, but i don't believe you can be a victor without a risk. The games is skill mixed with a shit ton of luck. You can be at the wrong place wrong time. You can have a shorter weapon or you can die via disaster. I think the hope that comes from a risky move and having success from that is in fact whats made D2. We may not have the best numbers but as a GM i am sure you have seen that numbers don't matter in the arena. Its anyone's game to win and with our life on the line is anything we do really a risk since only 1 can live.

Brian - *smirks, nodding*
"Risking it all in the name of Luck. I guess that really is District 2's legacy."

*the buzzer sounds off*

Brian -
"That's the end of our time. Thank you Ivo, and good luck! I hope you go far."
2224 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Asher Thredson (District 8)

Brian - "Next up we have the Male Tribute of District 8, let's give a round of applause for Asher Thredson!"

Asher - *Asher walks onto the stage waving nervously to the camera before sitting in the chair opposite the host.*

Brian - "Well hello there Asher! Now, you seem very shy, and I have to admit it's so sweet. But tell me, beneath that quiet disposition, is there a smarter, better Asher in there? One that we have yet to see? Or is this the Asher who will be walking into that Arena?"

Asher - "Well I think that remains to be seen. There's nothing that can truly prepare you for the games so I have no idea how I'm going to react once I end up in that arena. Unless it's like a sewing competition because I think I would have that in the bag. Maybe."

Brian - *laughs*
"I'm sorry but 'sewing competition' is probably NOT how I would describe the Games. Still I see what you're saying. Nobody can TRULY prepare for these Games. But after last year, do you think District 8 may be seen as a threat? I mean, both of their Tributes made it to the Final 8, the only Tributes to do so besides District 7. Does this make you afraid of being targeted early on?"

Asher - *chuckles slightly*
"I would hope Not, I think last year was just a good year for 8. If you look back we definitely don't have the best track record for making it far as morbid as it seems. It would seem silly to target me over someone like a career who you know is going to be a threat."

Brian - *nods*
"You aren't wrong there. District 8 has not been exceptional in the past, yet you can't look past the fact that 11 have made it past the halfway point, and 7 have made it to the Final 8. Perhaps you aren't as powerful as the careers, but something tells me underestimating your District would be a foolish mistake. Still, how well do you think you will do? Will you measure up to your past Tributes?"

Asher - *thinking*
"I believe this is all in the luck of the draw, I may pull a good lot from the Cornucopia, I may avoid conflict until the very end. I may have to fight tooth and nail just to survive each day. The parameters that will shape the game are endless, my fate lies in the hands of destiny and I suppose the gamemakers. Of course I hope to do well, anyone who doesn't needs to have themselves checked out, but sadly my success is not placed solely in my hands. Luck will play a large factor."

Brian - "An excellent point. Yet again someone points to it coming down to luck. It seems that whether Career or regular Tribute, the fact remains the same."

*the buzzer goes off*

Brian - "And that's time. Thank you so much, and good luck out there Asher!"

Asher - *Asher smiles and nods, waving back to the audience as he leaves the stage*
2224 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Aspen Hemlock (District 7)

Brian - "Up next, we have the male Tribute of District 7. Let's see his thoughts on the Games thus far. Please help me welcome, Aspen Hemlock!"

Aspen - *walks in* https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7eze3FZO71ql5yr7o1_250.gif
“Hello everyone!”

Brian - *laughs as Aspen walks in, shaking his hand before sitting down*
"Well now, someone looks confident. Tell me Aspen, is that all a part of an act, or are you genuinely feeling secure going into these Games? Even the most well-trained Tributes fear the Arena, so your cockiness may be seen as threatening to some, after all.

Aspen - "It could be an act it could not be. Guess people will have to wait and find out when the time comes.”
*he tilts his head and his eye twitches*

Brian - *smiles broadly, waving a finger*
"Ah, a mystery then? Well, now you've definitely piqued my interests."
"Now, you are hailing from the Great District 7. Does that make you nervous, or put more pressure on you? I mean, District 7 has been one of the BEST throughout all of the years. Only two Tributes have been lost in the Bloodbath, eleven have made it to the Final 8, and aside from your Victor, 5 of your tributes have gotten placements in the top 4! You definitely have some very big shoes to fill regardless."

Aspen - *he chuckles and twirls his hair around his finger*
"Why should I be nervous? I think it will be pretty clear when these games starts that a district 7 tribute will be winning. Most likely me of course. I can’t wait to join the other guy in being a victor"

Brian - *chuckles*

"Overconfidence has killed many a Tribute before. Hopefully the same won't happen to you. We only have a minute left so I want to ask, how do you feel about your standings when you look at the rest of the Group? We have a fine group of men and women from across Panem this year, so does that make you feel more excited for a fun Games, or more worried about a larger number of potential enemies?"

Aspen - *aspen’s eye twitches he tilts his head again*
“Where are the fine men and women you speak of? I don’t see anyone as good looking as me this year. I’m excited for the mutts since you’ve already shown us those. These games should be fun with them here, all 23 of them."
*he smiles a big wide smile*

Brian - *awkward laugh*
"Well... Something tells me you are going to make these Games one to remember."

*the buzzer goes off*

"And that's it! Good luck to you, Aspen! Happy Hunger Games!"
2224 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Oliver Storms (District 12)

Brian - "Let's give it up for the Male Tribute of District 12, the newcomer, Oliver Storms!!!"

Oliver - *Overwhelmed, excited, his heart racing, Oliver walked onto the stage. He was outfitted into tightly fitted, light blue jeans that were faded and just slightly ripped, showing off his thin, but very fit physique. For a shirt, he had a suit that gave the impression of a two bows, turned violin that was routed from the grounds of District 12 itself. It appeared as though two bows were beautifully weaved into the back of the suit itself, crossing over into an X shape on his back.  Blossoming both roses and and hummingbirds spiraling the fingerboard. His hair was sharp, and spiked up. One could not deny the influence nature and music had, however there was a coldness that came from the suit as well. The birds and flowers were only towards the bottom of the suit, and the tips of the bows were frosted. Frozen roses laid on his shoulders. His shoes were sharp, light brown and simple. He was extraordinarily handsome, almost looking like a male version of mother nature freezing from her very insides.*

*He walked towards the chair, smiling and waving at the crowd. He turned his back, allowing the crowd to view suit in full. It wasn't until then that the crowd realized there was a slight music playing, a hum of the hummingbirds. Extending his hand to the person interviewing him.*
"Hello! Thank you so much everyone!"
*He stood up straight, and braced himself for what was to come.*

Brian - *looks over his outfit, clearly impressed*
"My my my! Your stylist certainly went above and beyond with this outfit. I swear I haven't seen that much detail in a long time. Still, tonight is not about them. It's about you. Tell me Oliver, are you nervous going into these Games? You come from a District that has only had 4 Tributes make it past 15th in placements, and only 3 of those made it past the halfway point. Do you feel like you will become another person who had a chance and blew it, or do you feel like you could turn things around for your District?"

Oliver - *giving a big smile, he could feel his dimples going red*
" Thank you! Yes, he certainly did go above and beyond. I'm extremely grateful for his work, I really think this outfit captures who I am and what I am about. He is an incredible artist. He captured something about my District that I truly care to share with you all. District 12 makes beautiful music out of bows, and many of us are much more connected with nature and a holistic way of living because of it. However, we are known for mining of coal, which is true, and a large source of our economy. However, we are so much more than that."
*He looked at the crowd, he couldn't help but be overwhelmed. Big crowds were never really his thing*
"To finish your question, of course I am nervous," *he laughs* "I think anyone answering otherwise is either a liar, a fool, or both. As far as my Districts reputation, I think I have it in me to proceed our reputation. I am level headed enough to be opening doors for myself, while creative and strong enough to defend myself. I don't plan on starting fires, but I feel as though I am equipped to put them out when I need too."

Brian - *nods, looking at the boy thoughtfully*
"Not boasting about how you will do, and yet also referring to some of your competitors as foolish... You could be putting a target on your back. What is your plan, then, going into the Arena? Possibly making some allies beforehand? Or will you go the complete opposite as some of yours have done before, playing the loner and waiting for the opportune moment to strike? This is always a difficult decision, and it may be something you can't decide for yourself until you are inside the Arena, if even then."

Oliver - "I suppose I did insult some people. That wasn't so much my intent." Oliver sat up, "I just don't understand how one cannot fear death. There are friends and family I want to return too. I..."
*Oliver choked, starting to think he was being to personal*
"Murder is scary." *pauses* "I don't think admitting that is a weakness. I am not saying I won't be able to kill anyone in the game, but I plan to use humility as a strategy. To answer your question, I am open to allies. I want to find allies throughout the game. I want to find people that are genuine, and have common motives, not join a large crew that will slit my throat at night.. I am not afraid to play alone, but I trust my intuition enough to be open to alliances."

Brian - *nods, listening*
"Well, that's a very open approach to the Games. Perhaps you will be the change District 12 needs after all."

*the buzzer goes off*

Brian - "And that's time! Thank you so much, and I hope you do well out there Mr. Storms."

Oliver - "Thank you," *Oliver smiled extending his hand one last time*
*He stood up, thanked the crowd, and again the crowd became aware of the music permitting from the boys suit as he walked away*
2224 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
(Brittany Roark, District 5)

Brian - "Now, let's welcome one of the Ladies of the Games into the spotlight. This young woman hails from the District of Power, 5! Will she showcase that traditional brainy approach to the Games? Let's find out. Help me welcome, Brittany Roark!"

Brittany - *Walks out and waves at the crowd. Makes a twirl and heads toward Brian*

Brian - *cusps her hands in mine, kissing one before offering a seat*
"Well now! You are a lot more cheery than most of the other Tributes I've seen today. What's your secret, Brittany? Are you feeling confident moving into the Games or is this your usual self?"

Brittany - *sits and smiles at him, and then at the camera.*
"Well, I may have been reaped and that's sad, but there is no other way. It's either me or someone else from my district. I've always been a bright child and there is no time for being shy especially now, am I right?"

Brian - *smiles back, nodding along*
"So Sweet! And so selfless too! Tell me Brittany, is this niceness for everyone, or will there be ANOTHER Brittany in that Arena? Will we get to see a real killer hiding under all that niceness?"

Brittany - "I am really not into all that violence, but I will do anything to survive. I won't hesitate to kill if someone threatens me. In the end there will be only one man standing and my plan is to be me.. well woman in this case." *laughs*

Brian - *nods quickly*
"Exactly! That is EXACTLY what we want to hear. You go out there, and you fight! With everything you've got. Now, before we let you go, do you think you can pull off a win here and join Kendall in the Victor's Village for your District? What kind of a chance do you really have out there in your opinion?"

Brittany - "Aw I love Kendall! I will try my hardest to fight my way out of these games and meet her in person maybe drink margaritas who knows! *chuckles* I think I have a solid 5/5 chance to win! Always gotta advertise my district" *winks at the camera*

Brian - *laughs, nodding and helping you up as the buzzer sounds*
"Brittany Roark Ladies and Gentlemen!!! This years female tribute of District 5!!!"

Brittany - "Thanks so much for having me." *blows a kiss to the crowd and leaves the stage*
2224 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
(Ross Garter, District 3)

Brian - "Please, help me welcome to the stage one of District 3's own young men. Ross Gaster, ladies and gentlemen!"

Ross - *After a couple seconds pause Ross strides out on stage, scowling. He ignores the host and sits in his seat.*

Brian - "Now Ross! You're coming from a District that doesn't really do well in the Games. Only 4 have made it to the Final 8, and only 2 others made it to the halfway point. What are you bringing to these Games that might make you surpass your former Tributes?"

Ross - "Well for one, actual talent. I'll actually be able to put up a fight against my enemies instead of running, hiding and crying all the time..." *he says frowning*

Brian - *eyebrows raise, looking shocked*
"That's how you speak of your former District Tributes? I can sense a level of confidence they didn't have but at the same time it's very off-putting. I'm assuming you're going at it alone if that's the way you feel about it? Or are allies a possibility for your strategy?"

Ross - "I doubt my former district tributes will care seeing as they're.. *indifferent sigh.* Dead.They had their chance and they failed. As for alliances.. Of course I'm going alone. Other tributes will just get in my way. I can manage better without them."

Brian -*looks around smirking*
"Another Tribute brimming with self-confidence, I like it. Well then, I wish you the best of luck in that regard. Anyway, how do you feel about your current opposition in these Games? Any early targets that stick out in your mind or is everyone very hush hush? And what do you think in regards to your District Partner?"

Ross - *Ross has a sinister grin.*
"I obviously can't wait to kill the careers. They seem weaker than in other years but I'm sure it will still be an impressive battle. My district partner Ellen seems like a stereotypical District 3 tribute and I doubt she'll do anything that has a lasting impact. I bet she'll die on day 1.. day 2 if she's lucky." *he laughs*

Brian - *eyebrows go up*
"Kill the CAREERS? For you to say that in the middle of an interview which they are going to see, you must REALLY be confident in your abilities. If not... You might've just signed your death warrant. Anyway, going into the Arena, you obviously think you could be the first Victor of District 3, so if you did become our first, what would that mean to you? To be, the original?"

Ross - "Honestly, it would feel correct to win. I'm prepared for this and nothing is going to stop me from being the *original* as you put it."

Brian -
*looks at the crowd, exhaling dramatically and smiling as the buzzer sounds*
"Well I want to wish you luck in that endeavor, and that means it's the end of our time. Thank you and good luck to you. Ross Gaster everybody, District 3!"
2224 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
(Cassandra Rose, District 12)

Brian - "Who's ready to meet the last little lady of the evening!? Well here she is, District 12's own Cassandra Rose!!!"

Cassandra - *Walks in smiling, then falls down*

Brian - *laughs, helping her up and over to the couch*
"Aw oopsie daisy! Anyway, little miss Cassandra. How are you today? And what are your thoughts going into the Games? As your District Partner pointed out earlier, you are NOT from a well-placing District, but you two may represent a change in that. Do you, in fact, think you have a shot at winning these Games?"

Cassandra - "I think yes!I am older, so I might have a few tricks up my sleeve" *giggles with excitment*

Brian - *laughs right along with her, smiling fondly*
"Ah excellent. Anyone can be a killer, after all. And anyone can have some sort of special advantage over the others. Are there any thoughts of alliances this early, or are you just waiting for the training period to look into that like most of the others?"

Cassandra - "Well, I'm not sure. I have some rolling through my mind. But, you know. Anything can happen in the Hunger Games!"

Brian - "That's true for sure! I'm sure you will be someone not to underestimate in this. Anyway, what do you think of your District Partner? Anything happening there or are you two staying apart early on? And can you tell me what it's like having the odds so stacked against you, and still keeping up this happy cheerful attitude? It is truly inspiring."

Cassandra - "Well, I think he kinda has a go-to attitude. We are a little opposite of each other though." *laughs* But, having odds against you is hard, especially for a 13-year-old like me. I mean, I watched my friends get demolished by others. I have even seen my brothers and sisters die." *starts to cry*

Brian - *leans over, patting her back*
"There there now. I know it must be hard for you to be here. One last thing, if that's okay, there is always a chance for ANYONE to win the Games, but who do you see winning it this year? One of the Careers, or an outlying District? Who holds the promise of Victory closest?"

Cassandra - "I feel like I have a chance. I don't know about careers, but you know! I'm just hoping to win so my mother won't be all alone. I'm literally the only person from our family that she has left! *SCREAMS* *calms down after a while* "I love, and live for you mom." *one single tear rolls down her face*

Brian - *nods, kissing her hand*
"Hopefully, you will go on living for her."

*the buzzer goes off*

Brian - "And that's time. Thank you so much. Cassandra of District 12 everybody!"

Cassandra - *walks out crying her eyes out and screaming*
2220 days 20 hours ago
Cookie_13
omg why do i have to be sooooo dramatic! XD
2219 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - "This show just keeps getting better! From last years Victor District, we have the lovely, Deborah Gooch of District 6! Put your hands together folks!"

*Deborah walks in smiling and waving*

Brian - *smiles, waiting for her to take her seat*
"Deborah! I have to ask, after what I just mentioned of course, but how does it feel representing last Year's Victor District? Bowser winning was not much of a shock, but do you think you and your Partner could possibly keep up the momentum of District 6?"

*Deborah smiles at Brian as she sits*
Deborah- "You know Bowser is quite the legend back at Destrict 6 and I think that while me and my district partner can do well, it will be hard to top what Bowser did. However, I will surely give it my all to get out of that arena alive and start a nice streak for District 6."

Brian - *smiles as he listens, nodding along*
"Excellent! Maybe you could be our first Dual Victor? A District having two Victories in a row? You and your partner both show promise in that aspect. Now, before Bowser won, the best District 6 gave us was 4th Place. And most of the Tributes did not make it to the Halfway point, however District 6 is unparalleled in that it's Tributes who are even a tiny bit successful never give up. Will you and your partner continue this tradition?"

Deborah - "I don't know about my partner, but I do plan on never giving up. See I am not in favor of killing. In fact I think it is awful, but here, its kill or be killed and that is what I am embracing. So I will fight in that arena with all the strength I got. The other tributes will have to show me what they got to kill me."

Brian - *claps along with the crowd*
"That can-do attitude even in the face of death. Truly inspiring. I look forward to seeing you in the Arena for sure. One more thing before you go, what is your inspiration in these Games? What will be the drive to keep you going, if not just survival? Is this about someone back home, or are you genuinely ready to bring some more pride to your District?"

Deborah - "Im a full package Brian: its about survival, honor, pride and all my family and who knows if someone that isn't from my blood but is very important for me is involved too. I know I have the drive and the motives to win this games and I also know I will try my best to win for me and for all of them."

*Brian claps along with the crowd as the buzzer goes off*

Brian - "Ladies and gentlemen, once more, the lovely and determined Deborah of District 6!"

*Deborah gets up and bows to the crowd before leaving the stage. Shakes Brians hand and leaves*
2219 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
(Tatum Charter, District 10)

Brian - "Let's keep things rolling with the young gentlemen from District 10! Please help me welcome, Tatum!"

*Tatum walks in with a nervous smile. He waves to the crowd and sits on the edge of his seat.*

Brian - *smiles nodding to the boy*
"Now Tatum, how are you enjoying your time before the Games? It can't be easy being from a District with BOTH tributes being below the average age."

Tatum - *Looks down at the ground*
"I don't think it's possible to ever enjoy these games. Kyaellas and I may be young, but don't count us out. We can compete compete with the big dogs."

Brian - *grins wide*
"That's what we want to hear! Never give up, even in the face of so much adversity! I mean look at the history of the Games, even young Briar of 7, a 12 year old, managed to kill a Tribute on her own. ANYONE can be a Killer. Anyone can win.District 10 takes that to heart in most cases, as you have the most alliances in my memory. Do you think you will take a similar approach as past tributes in this regard?

Tatum - *shakes his head*
I hope I don't have to kill anyone. I know that sounds ridiculous if I'm going to survive, but I can survive peacefully. I don't know if others would want me in a group with them but I'll take what I can get.

Brian - *nods along*
"There have been many a successful Tribute who walked the Arena alone. And some of them are in the Victor's Villages today. In fact most of the Victors had allies at one point or another, but most of them had to find their own way to the end. One more thing before you go, having said you don't want to kill anyone, and want to survive in peace, you know that the Gamemakers will likely not allow that? They will send all they can your way in order to force your hand. If that happens, what will your response be?"

Tatum - "Well I don't want to die. I want to be able to see my family and friends back home in District 10. I'm scared for what the Gamemakers have planned but I will do the best I can. My goal is to survive no matter how much I may despise my actions."

*Brian claps his hands together*
Brian - "Truly impressive. So many young Tributes ready to give it there all. I can't wait to see how you do out there."

*the buzzer goes off*

Brian - "That's time! Tatum Charter everybody, District 10's male Tribute of the Tenth Hunger Games!"

*Tatum raises his hands in the air to show a number 10 with his fingers. He nods to Brian and walks off the stage.*
2219 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - "Only two Districts have yet to be interviewed. Let's get one of them out of the way. Help me welcome Miss Leanna Maxon of District 4 everyone!"

*Waits just beyond the lights of the stage perhaps a beat too long*
*Flattens the front of dress, then tentatively walks onto the stage*
*Smiles as reaches the host; hands still at side*

*Brian gestures to the chair opposite him*
"Welcome Miss Leonna! Now let's jump right in shall we. How does it feel to be one of the people destined to walk into that Arena almost a week from today? To know that you may be one of the 23 who will not be walking back out? Or even the thought that you could be that 1 who does?"

*Leanna cautiously walks to chair, sits down and presses the front of dress*
*Looks at camera*
"There is an old Apache proverb, that says 'It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand."
*Looks at host*
"Maybe its best to have both."

*Brian tilts his head*
"Similar to actions speak louder than words I'm assuming? Yes it certainly seems to fit into this situation... Anyway moving on, Considering the fact District 4 has not made it the the Final 8 in the last three years, what are your hopes moving into the Games? Do you see yourself making it further than any District 4 member before you? Possibly all the way to the end?"

*The neutral facial expression that had persisted this far into the interview changes into a slight grin*
"No, not quite just an actions speaking louder than words proverb."

Brian - *the usual calm demeanor is now shattered as he can't figure out what to say to this weird girl...*
"Uhm... So what is the proverb about? Before we move on to the next Tribute..."

"The next tribute?  Are you finished with me already?
*Grin has turned into a full fledged smile*

Brian - *gulps*
"Ah... Yes?"

Leanna - "Don't viewers rewatch these interviews after a winner has been crowned?  It would be a sad turn of events for the winner to have been glossed over in the preliminaries, don't ya think?"
*Calmly stands up and walks off the stage*
2219 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - "If you thought Ivo was interesting, let's go ahead and meet the other half of the District 2 team! Please help me welcome, Melissa Moore!"

Melissa - *walks in shyly.... and looks around.... intimated by the huge crowd screaming in the background, smiles warily at the host anticipating the worst*

Brian - *smiles at Melissa, waving her over to the chair*
"Now isn't this a complete 180? We go from Ivo, a true Career, to a sweet young lady. Tell me Melissa, what sets you apart from your other Competitors this year? What makes you unique from the rest of the pack?"

Melissa - *smiles at the compliment*
"Well, underneath this sweet exterior lies a desperate need to survive, to do whatever it takes to make sure I am the last girl standing. I am loyal to the core, but fuck with me and you are dead....."

Brian - *gasps at the curse*
"Well, I certainly wouldn't wanna be the one to mess with you then! So tell me about your place in these Games. Are you a Career, a regular Tribute, or someone who will probably be an early death? What is in YOUR future?"

Mellisa - "Well I may look like a total newbie BUT just between you and i "wink wink" I think I have run the gauntlett before and come out on top.... Who knows what will happen, but I think it is safe to say you can not judge a book by its cover...."

Brian - *laughs, nodding his head*
"Well then. With this much confidence coming from District 2, it's safe to say we have a Career District on our hands. With plenty of surprises in store for later. I cannot wait. One last thing, in the past Tributes have had Career Packs that totally dominated the Games, yet 2 has never been a part of these. Is this Year a time to make a change, or stick with what your District knows?"

Melissa - *Smiles, blows a kiss to the camera before looking at Brian*
"that is for my man - he knows I have his back and we plan on taking this to the next level - career pack or no career pack! It is really all up to fate in the end"

*the buzzer sounds off as Brian nods*

Brian - "And that's time! Once more, let's hear if for Melissa of District 2!!!"
2219 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - "Next up, we have the young man from District 11! Is he hoping to take home the crown as the first Victor from the Agriculture homeland? Let's meet him and find out! Help me welcome Dank!"

*Dank walks in, waving to the crowd*

Brian - " Welcome welcome! Let's jump right in shall we? Coming from 11, you must realize that almost all of the Tributes who have survived the Bloodbath from your District have died in completely one-sided encounters, with very few having an even chance of Victory or Defeat. Do you have some way to combat this?"

Dank - "Oh yeah for sure. I think coming into this game I will have one motto that is very ingrained in my head. That motto would be don't put yourself in a fair fight, always put yourself at an advantage, I think this is a very good way to play."

Brian - "Your Partner is one of the youngest in the Arena. Does this make her a liability to you, or are you more interested in finding other aids in the arena besides Allies?"

Dank - "Oh I'm not worried at all. I hope we can work together but it just often doesn't work out, unfortunately. But here I am hoping we can make something work."

Brian - "I hear you are good with your hands, especially at building shelters. Do you think that skill can really help you in the Games? I remember the District 7 Victor doing something similar early on, but it was still found by other Tributes"

Dank - "Oh yeah for sure it can help a whole lot. In my experience with building huts and shelters, I know how to make them disguisable as well as ensuring they are practical to use as well of course."

*the buzzer sounds off*

"And that's time! Good luck to you out there Dank!"

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!