This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Year 10 Applications

Topic » Year 10 Applications

2231 days 21 hours ago
flippo135
District (1-12): 11
Sex: Male
Full Name (of Tribute): Dank Twinks
Age (12-18): 17

The Games will occur between 1-5 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes

Strengths/Skills: Axe and Sword skills, Hut/base building, Sprinting

Signature Weapon(s): Axe
2231 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
District (1-12): 5
Sex: Female
Full Name (of Tribute): Brittany Roark
Age (12-18): 18

The Games will occur between 1-5 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? actually perfect

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) agility, accuracy, stealth

Signature Weapon(s): chakrams
2231 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
District (1-12): 9
Full Name (of Tribute): Stormer Summers
Age (12-18): 15

The Games will occur between 1-5 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Aim, climbing, agility, and stealth

Signature Weapon(s): Throwing Knives
2230 days ago
greyconverse
District (1-12): 3, or 12!
Sex: Male
Full Name (of Tribute): Oliver Storms
Age (12-18): 18

The Games will occur between 1-5 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? I'm in school, but I will do my best. I will be online for a bit at least.

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Rationalizing, utilizing natural resources and patience.

Signature Weapon(s): My brain. A Bow & Arrows.
2229 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
District (1-12):7
Sex:male
Full Name (of Tribute): Aspen Hemlock
Age (12-18): 17

The Games will occur between 1-5 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? And just when you thought I was dead I’m here

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)
Poison identification
Speed
Camouflage
Water tracking

Signature Weapon(s):
Sick;e
Blowdart gun and poison
2229 days 21 hours ago
KyaeIIas
District (1-12):10
Sex:Female
Full Name (of Tribute):KyaeIIas
Age (12-18):12

The Games will occur between 1-5 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?

Strengths/Skills: Clever,Knows how to hide

Signature Weapon(s):Bow and arrow / Shotgun
2229 days 21 hours ago
Neximos
District (1-12): 9
Sex:Male
Full Name (of Tribute):Hayden Powers
Age (12-18): 15

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)
Speed
Clever
Camouflage

Signature Weapon(s): Bow and arrow
2229 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Still To Be Reaped:

District 2 Female
District 3 Female
District 4 Female
2229 days 19 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
District (1-12): any
Full Name (of Tribute): Ellen Von Hannover
Age (12-18): 14

The Games will occur between 1-5 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?: I dunno

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP): Stealth

Signature Weapon(s): Rapier, Sythe, dagger
2229 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
17-female - Leanna Mason , any district - I’m
Smart and resourceful - brave and willing to take risks .  No weapon of choice , other than trap making
2229 days 17 hours ago
me2013
District 2
Female
Mellisa Moore

I will be sleeping, but don’t let that fool you...

Strength: strategy survival skills creating weapons from the environment accuracy over long distances

Weapons: spear bow and arrow throwing knives
2229 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO

That's IT Applications Closed

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!