This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Bloodbath

Topic » The Bloodbath

2210 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Bloodbath Rules:
The Bloodbath begins at 1:30. Once we are ready to begin, I will post a list of every item within the Cornucopia. You will have a 1 minute waiting period afterwards, and I will then post (BEGIN). Anyone who posts an action before I do so will die automatically from their pedestal exploding.

Actions:
*Grabs (item name)*
Grabbing an item is simple. All items have a time period you must wait before performing another action. And there are only so many of each item in the Cornucopia. Just make sure a) there is one available, and b) that you wait the time limit posted before performing another action. ALSO you can only grab 5 items max.
*Attacks (tribute's name)*
You can attack anyone at anytime during the Bloodbath, but remember, you will fight with whatever supplies you have at that moment. Fights will take place AFTER the Bloodbath has finished.
*Flees* *runs*
These simply mean you leave the Bloodbath. No one can attack you after you have done so, but neither can you grab any more supplies. Once you have fled, please go to the Day 1 post and wait on further instructions while the other Tributes finish the Bloodbath.
2210 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
*Evelyn sits in the control room and ties up her hair into a bun.Blood is about to be spilled*
2210 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
(There's a lot of people who went inact XD This is gonna be bloody indeed... They shouldn't have said they could be here if they couldn't. Guys, have fun >:))
2210 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
DO NOT START UNTIL I POST BEGIN
2210 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
The tributes rise into the Arena, and are instantly hit by a wave of cold seconds before their heads stare out over the vast expanse. A dense fog slowly lifts away, revealing a forest. The whole area is lush and wet, the air humid. Frogs croak in the background, and the sounds of insects and birds perforate the area. The ground looks damp and slippery, patches of mud and grass covering the land between the Tributes and the Cornucopia, where few supplies dot the ground.

(3 Minutes)
Sword (2)
Fireaxe (2)
Spear (2)
Machette (4)
Scythe (3)
Bow (3) (w/5 arrows)
Grenade Belt (1) (5 Grenades)

(2 Minutes)
Throwing Knives (2 packs) (6 Knives in a pack)
Tomahawk (4)
Kevlar Vest (1)
Metal Gauntlets (1 Pair)

(1 Minute)
Baseball Bat (1)
Shield (1)
Net (2)
Grappling Hook (2)
Whip (1)
Matches (3 packs)
Canteen (4)
Knives (5)
Wire (4 coils)

(0 Minutes)
Camouflage Jacket (5)
Bread (5)
Snorkel (3)
Water Bottle (9) (Full)
String (3 Spools)
2210 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor...

*a Gong sounds off*

BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2210 days 13 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Grabs sword*
2210 days 13 hours ago
OATTY3
Grabs bow
2210 days 13 hours ago
WANJ
*Grabs spear*
2210 days 13 hours ago
AintItFun
*Grabs whip*
2210 days 13 hours ago
RedsKanto
*grabs machete*
2210 days 13 hours ago
aria_grande
Grabs bow
2210 days 13 hours ago
kgunzrok
(I love us <3)
2210 days 13 hours ago
AintItFun
*Grabs grappling hook*
2210 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
Grabs water bottle
2210 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
Grabs bread

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!