This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Catacombs

Topic » The Catacombs

2295 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
(This is pretty much a day-long check-in, so feel free to join in and RP or just talk. This is your last chance to make allies, so I'd be hitting those mails if I were you LOL)

*The tributes are each shoved into separate rooms to prepare. There's food and water on the tables to the left, the uniform to the right, and straight ahead is the chute that will raise them into the Arena*

*This year's uniforms appear to be rather basic. Cargo pants with plenty of pockets means you can probably carry more than in previous years. A plain T-shirt hangs next to them, the seal of your District on the left side of your chest, as well as emblazoned on the back. A pair of light-weight laced boots finishes it out, each fitted to the individual Tributes*
2295 days 2 hours ago
BrunoLego22
hii guyss
2295 days ago
Flamey9999
*Wenda says her prayers..*
2295 days ago
BrainJak
LMAO Matedog I'm gonna kill you
2294 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Hello
2294 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
*sighs*

Well we may have to wait till tomorrow
2294 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Oh is everything ok? :(
2294 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Yeah I'm fine but with only an hour and s half to go we still only have three signed in
2294 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Oh rip
2294 days 22 hours ago
zorbo678
OMG, this is actually happening
2294 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol if enough show up @zorbo

The real check-in begins in about 15 minutes
2294 days 22 hours ago
NeonGrape1
I'm here for about a half and hour
2294 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
It's now one hour till game time. The following Tributes will not be present, but have already mailed me their options:

Annika Ryan-Scott Peetniss Giannis Ro Juliet Tara AJ
2294 days 22 hours ago
AintItFun
Here
2294 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Hey Neon :D Oh crap, so you won't be here for the Bloodbath?

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!