This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 5 (Le Finale)

Topic » Day 5 (Le Finale)

1943 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
(Okay guys LOL None of you are active enough right now so... it's time to plan a Finale date and time :P

Ladies, if you would please comment below ALL TIMES YOU CAN BE AVAILABLE UP TO MONDAY!!! The first common time will be our Finale. (Also I'm sorry about this but Noodle, if the other 3 can make it at a certain time and you can't I will still go with that because you have been EXTREMELY inactive during this game compared to them)

Good Luck all! Mailing you all now!!!
1943 days 22 hours ago
Allyxox
i can do any time lmaoo
1943 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
1943 days 22 hours ago
Allyxox
You know it ;)
1943 days 22 hours ago
Tadd
Lmao well i work everyday until Monday ;( I can 7:00 finale on lunch every day until then
Or if you're kind enough to do it before I work at 2:45 p.m. all EST
1943 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Uh I work as well every day except Friday, sat and sun I work mid shifts and close. Not sure about monday
1943 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Sooooooooooooooooo let's see...

Who's good with holding it at 11 or 12 Noon EST Tomorrow?

That will be on Friday so Tizian will be free, Ally says anytime, and Tadd that should be WELL before you go to work. :3 Any issues with this time?
1943 days 21 hours ago
Tadd
That worka for me
1943 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
:)
1943 days 18 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
I’m in class everyday until 5
1943 days ago
BrainJak
Starts in an Hour and 20 Minutes!!!
1942 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
* a GONG sounds off over the Arena*

"Attention, Tributes, Attention! The feast begins in only a few minutes. Good Luck."
1942 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
(Alrighty ya'll, a feast works like so. I'll post in HERE about what happens, and you mail me your actions. Everyone is SUPPOSED to be here but it looks like it's about to be the Final 2 LOL good luck ladies)
1942 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
*a table rises out of the ground in front of the Cornucopia, on it are a few supplies*

Bow (5 Arrows)
Trident
Body Armor
Explosive Charge
Bag of Apples

(You may run for the table if you like. The feast begins NOW!!!)
1942 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
*Cassidy immediately runs for the table, grabbing the bow and body armor*

*close behind her, Nia grabs the explosive charge, glancing around*

*a few feet away from the two girls, Noodle shrieks as Hera brings her scythe down along the girl's body, spraying the area with her blood as the cannon sounds*
1942 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
*Nia launches herself towards Cassidy, causing the girl to run for it*

*as the two run around, Cassidy pulls her bow, turning to fire it as Nia grabs the weapon with both hands*

*the arrow flies, missing Nia by a mile as she yanks on it, unbalancing Cassidy, before slamming her spiked metal boots down into the girl's knee, the cracking sound leaving no room for doubt that it is broken*

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!