This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

1953 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
"So few remain! And between them, some have yet to spill blood! I honestly don't know who to root for, the bloodthirsty or the survivalists?"

Tributes:
Alive - 4
Dead - 20

Arena: The rain stops, and the air grows warmer in the jungle. The tributes awaken to find all of the birds dead, fallen from their trees and lying on the ground in heaps.

(Okay guys, I'm going to town today so I won't be here until later this afternoon around 5 PM EST or so. If you guys will mail me the times you can be on for the feast I will be most appreciative :P)
1953 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
(if you guys want to do some movements ahead of time I WILL have my phone so I should be able to do a little with ya'll :P the day OFFICIALLY begins in 50 minutes)
1953 days 21 hours ago
Allyxox
Lets do this girlies <3
1953 days 20 hours ago
Atom1cEvan
Gl to final people :)
1953 days 17 hours ago
Allyxox
is this today or no
1953 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
(Probably not lol one is at work, one is not responding, one doesn't get on until 8 pm lol im probably just gonna hafta set up the feast for another day)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!