This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NEEDING INPUT

Topic » NEEDING INPUT

1960 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay I cannot believe I'm saying this but......... I may run the games at three seperate DISTINCT times each day... A morning, afternoon, and night section of 2-3 hours each so that everyone can play :\ It'll be rough but I think I can do it...

Morning:
10-12 EST

Afternoons:
2-5 EST

Night:
9-11 EST

I'd need a larger map and probably a bit more input than I had planned out :3 But I THINK I can work it since it's my off time :D

If I did it in this way, you WOULD be in danger anytime you were offline, unless you hid yourselves or prepared yourselves in some way for danger like camo. You could still die to arena events for example, HOWEVER everyone could play. :P If you think this would be OKAY please comment below. If I can get 15 or more then this will the schedule we go with.
1960 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
I am willing to EXTEND the afternoon segments if people need me to, I know most people could be active from 5-8 so that is kind of an issue. If I need to add to that one I will understand LOL
1960 days 11 hours ago
D882
im fine with this
1960 days 11 hours ago
Allyxox
im ok w it
1960 days 10 hours ago
mbarnish1
I can make the second half of afternoon
1960 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
I can do it I just have class usually in the morning
1960 days 10 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I cant do night at all
1960 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
I am okurrt
1960 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL guys I'm not expecting you to show up to ALL of them. Most of you can only do one, and then MAYBE part of another, I'm not asking you to show up at all three times XD
1960 days 10 hours ago
Stunzer
thats cool tbh
1960 days 9 hours ago
bbfan1074
this might work. but idk how far itll be for the people who aren't skilled in camo bc that can leave them as easy targets during the time they cant be active
1960 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Yeah I get that bb but I had to do something LOL several of the applicants could ONLY be on in the morning and several could ONLY be on at night. MOST could be active at mid-day so that's where I'm gonna put the most action
1960 days 9 hours ago
bbfan1074
ur good brain I was just putting a thought out there. im sure ill make it work somehow
1960 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh and that's also why I'm gonna make the map a TAD larger than last time LOL To give you guys a bit more room to go around and hide in :3
1960 days 9 hours ago
MrBird
I’m ok with this
1960 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
I'll be honest, I don't really like this system since it kind of forces everyone to shift their entire life around these games. I know this wasn't true for me earlier this year but I have a social life now. XD

Although I do understand if you do this though since I know how much time conflicts can be a bitch to deal with.

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!