This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ah what the hell, posting it now

Topic » Ah what the hell, posting it..

2022 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
As I said before, I am going on a hiatus from hosting until this semester of school is over in December. BUT I don't wanna do like I did last time and go away for 2-3 months then come back to no fan base or not enough players active (although tbh the 9th was amazing either way so LOL)

I've had fun doing these three back to back (I mean seriously people it's been less than 3 weeks) but I am POOPED. I was thinking it could be a nice farewell until I came back to be honest.

Anyway... Someone approached me with a possible solution, and I think I'm gonna go through with it. In my absence, I am going to appoint several new Head Gamemakers to continue the Games. They will be experimental tbh, but if they do good, Hell, I might join one of my own Games which would be awesome af LOL

Currently the following people are being considered by me: Allyxox Novamax243 Aria_Grande Zorbo678

Allyxox offered her services and came up with this idea, not me. She has hosted a Game before, HOWEVER the few I've tried to join never actually happened due to people not joining (which may be due to the fact she couldn't spam as much as I can cause #NoLife) Still, the fact she couldn't get enough members worries me, especially since we usually have to look for those last 4-8 spots for a few days.

Novamax243 would be the most promising, he's already proven he can host a series just like mine, HOWEVER he already has his own series so I'm not sure how that would work out XD I don't know if he'd like being thrown something like that all of a sudden but hell who knows?

Aria_Grande has been my longest-running Gamemaker. She's been a good friend, a Head Gamemaker numerous times, has run events, etc. HOWEVER she does not have a good relationship with many of the very people in these Games, looks over information when hosting her own, has a 50/50 shot when doing fights, and probably can't be online during the usual Game times. Lots of issues there, and I'm not sure we can resolve them in time for me to go.

Last but not least, Zorbo678. He's been my second-longest running Gamemaker besides Aria, and he only joined up after the 8th Games. He's honestly got so many ideas concerning the Arena, and he's put it to good use. He also took over the fighting last Games. While we did have one personal issue, I don't think it was important and in the end did not affect his hosting abilities. HOWEVER he seems to prefer the CREATION portion of being a Gamemaker to the HOSTING portion. It's a lot of work, I'll tell yah. I don't know if he can handle it. That'll be for him to decide.

I love each and every one of these people, HOWEVER I don't know which one I can trust to run my Games while I'm gone :P If there is ANYONE you can think of who could try to host a few Games in my absence (or if you would like to yourself) please comment below. I'm just looking for someone to TRY. I'm not asking you to create a masterpiece and outdo me XD But if you are willing to try, I'm willing to risk it. :D Thank you for reading everyone who actually does ;P
2022 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
I'm willing to continue this for you, but I would definitely need gamemakers to help me. I did my first season without any gamemakers and I was dying.
2022 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Well what about me
2022 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
I really want to be head gamemaker as I will make sure I do it properly and correct the flaws I have
2022 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
I've wanted to host my own games for a while now. I am wondering how it will go. I would love to experience it here.
2022 days 2 hours ago
me2013
☠️☠️☠️
2021 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
K I'll cast my vote for who should do it in a week ;*
2021 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Also you saying Zorbo is the second longest gamemnaker when I started right after my games

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!