This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Year 11 Applications

Topic » Year 11 Applications

2130 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian: After a lot of unnecessary drama, the Eleventh Hunger Games promises to be a complete mystery. Twenty-four new players will walk in, but only one will leave. This is, the Hunger Games!

[Please make original characters. No players from Video Games, TV Series, Past Games, etc will be added due to... difficulties in past years LOL]

--------------------------------------------

District (1-12):
Sex:
Full Name (of Tribute):
Age (12-18):

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)

Signature Weapon(s):

Thank you for applying! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour.
2130 days 18 hours ago
FoxyWinters
District (1-12):1
Sex:Female
Full Name (of Tribute):Luxury
Age (12-18):12

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?Yes

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)My character is very good with weapons and is also so good with making potions

Signature Weapon(s):Bow and daggers

Thank you for applying! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour.
2130 days 18 hours ago
MizCrackHead
District (1-12): 7
Sex: female
Full Name (of Tribute): Brenda Barowski
Age (12-18): 15

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yeah

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP): speed/stealth/ making traps

Signature Weapon(s): Trident and Sickle
2130 days 16 hours ago
jwbrine
Sex: Male
Full Name (of Tribute): Josh
Age (12-18): 17

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?

Weekdays I work so I can't do anything before 4 central. Weekends I'm good

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)
Stealth, strong, good relationship skills.

Signature Weapon(s): Bow and arrow, traps

2130 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
District (1-12): 4
Sex: Female
Full Name (of Tribute): Ryan Lakers

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? I can do 3-6

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) stealth, hand to hand, accuracy, winning

Signature Weapon(s): Grenades, Trident, bow
2130 days 15 hours ago
AintItFun
District (1-12): 11
Full Name (of Tribute): Laurent Fields

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes

Strengths/Skills: Camouflage, stealth, accuracy, stamina.

Signature Weapon(s): Bow, throwing knives, blowdart
2130 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
District (1-12): 5
Sex: female
Full Name (of Tribute): Olga Thomas
Age (12-18): 16

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? YASSS finally I wanted to play another one since 5 but I couldn't because if school but now it's summer so I'm back

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) some skills is that she can cook a good meal and is very strong Russian women

Signature Weapon(s):
Blowgun and sword
2130 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
Full Name (of Tribute): I am who I Am "RED"
Age (12-18): 13

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? I will try

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) I am good at puzzles and hand to hand combat. And good with a machete and throwing knives

Signature Weapon(s):
Machete and throwing knifes
2130 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
District (1-12): 5
Full Name (of Tribute): Isaac Achromic
Age (12-18): 14

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? It's summer! So I should be mostly free. I will inform you if I might be gone when something pops up though.

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Traps (Traps have honestly been the one thing I'm good at in these game), Ropeworking, and Sprinting

Signature Weapon(s): Bow, and garotte wire ;)
2130 days 11 hours ago
kgunzrok
District (1-12):8
Sex:F
Full Name (of Tribute):Camira Lubeux
Age (12-18):17

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?Mhm

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP). Accuracy in thrown weaponry (Not shot), Agility, Speed, Good Scavenger

Signature Weapon(s):Throwing Knife/Spear
2130 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
I will switch mine to 6
2130 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
District (1-12): 8
Sex: M
Full Name (of Tribute): Brendan Kirchoff

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?: Yes, I should be.

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP). Identifying Poisons, Resourceful, Hunter, First Aid.

Signature Weapon(s): Axe and Mace.
2130 days 8 hours ago
countrysavage
district 1

sex male

full name Bengie Savage

age 18

yes ill be online

expert survivalist, quick paced, very strong

weapons Sniper rifle, frag grenades, pocket knives
2130 days 7 hours ago
Cookie_13
District (1-12): 12
Sex: F
Full Name (of Tribute): Lavender Cass Rose
Age (12-18): 15

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? maybe

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) medicine, hand-to-hand, etc

Signature Weapon(s): herbs, spices, knife, sword, katana, etc
2130 days 5 hours ago
Allyxox
District (1-12): 11
Sex: Female
Full Name (of Tribute): Amira Dex
Age (12-18): 12

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? yes

Strengths/Skills: Fighting and Aerobatics

Signature Weapon(s): Whip
2129 days 11 hours ago
patricenka9
District (1-12): 2
Sex: A lot ;) (jk male)
Full Name (of Tribute): Patrik Vandeer Slut
Age (12-18): 16

The Games will occur between 3-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? I will try, I should be.

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) I'm great at running climbing and close combat, not far combat for me gurl, also really flirty and will stab you while sucking you.

Signature Weapon(s): A combat knife

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!