This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement - An Ultimatum

Topic » Announcement - An Ultimatum

2133 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Hey guys. I'm honestly so upset writing this out but I think this is for the best.

After ten AMAZING Hunger Games, I am proud of the product, but I'm sick of the drama. I have LOVED hosting most of these (we shall not speak of some). I have enjoyed seeing you guys try so hard to win, and I appreciate how much effort you guys put into it.

However, I'm having a lot of irl trouble right now and it's just made me realize that I have no reason to continue these besides my own pride. I want really badly to continue, but you guys (outside of Nova) have no idea the stress I am under every time. It's not worth it.

Recently as more people I've trusted on here (some as game makers) have been proven as cheats, multi users, and phonies, I realized the stress was getting to me again. I want to say every game has been fair and honest, but now we know that's not entirely true. I'm sorry to those of you who were not given a fair chance.

Anyway, I'm hoping that one more games will change my mind. But I'm going to set some ground rules. No white levels will be permitted, nor any I think could be multis. If you apply with a multi and I know who you are, I will ban you from the group. No more.

Anyway, the 11th Hunger Games Applications will open up soon. I have one week of my internship, then it's 7-8 weeks of nothing. I'm hoping to start the first week of July, and if all goes well, maybe this game won't end here. If not, then the 11th will be our last and I will permanently hang up the game makers cloak.

If that happens, and somebody wants to carry on, I will hand you the reigns. Good luck.

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
2129 days 7 hours ago
Cookie_13
*hugs Brian*
2128 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yes! I’m so glad to hear that you’re up and going again!
2127 days 23 hours ago
JCLU
You're a champ mate, thanks for all your hard work!
2124 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
I'm sorry that you've had to deal with all this stuff throughout the games and I you choose to stop I completely understand and I hope you have better times with your other endeavors.Hopefully these games turn about better than some of the others.Good Luck.
2124 days 20 hours ago
LEANNA
Me please, same application!!!

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!