This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I need to say a BIG thank you guys

Topic » I need to say a BIG thank you..

1892 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
I just calculated it up. 4 hours past a full day since this RP has been going, and altogether we have a total of 1246 comments as of right now. Over a THOUSAND comments. I am honestly so thrilled, thank you all SO FREAKING MUCH!!! I know it doesn't seem like a lot is going on but HELL almost 1250 comments already I'm so freaking happy!!!

Current Story:
Anyway, as of right now everyone is confined to the Tower until tomorrow thanks to the rain. Tributes are permitted to go between the floors IF THEY GET PERMISSION FROM SOMEONE INSIDE FIRST. You can't just show up. As I will be offline till tomorrow, it is still okay for you to go between one another's floors to communicate. Enjoy yourselves.

Tomorrow, we will have the Parade and possibly end the first Episode there. I thank you all for your participation thus far. Thank you thank you a thousand times thank you :D You made this work!!!
1892 days 14 hours ago
me2013
Nice to see you excited about this again.
1892 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL i really really am. I have wanted to do a pure HG RP for a long time but I was scared for several reasons. Chief among them that I wouldn't have enough active people to pull it off or that the story would be too boring. But you guys have MADE the story and I'm just watching it at this point and crying LOL :D

You've all given me so much happiness and I hope I can keep this going!!!

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!