This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

1910 days 4 hours ago
C_Shizz96
We want to find love and if you want to find it to, you got to read and follow these rules:

- This game is a role play based game with competitions added to it.
- Every week (few days) there will be a competition of some type: (flash game, trivia, etc.).
- You will have a time limit and/or deadline on when to submit your competitions, in the backyard chat.
- The winner of the competition will go on a one on one date with the shot of their choosing (either Mitchell or Anastasia) in hopes of getting to know them better.
- While the one on one date is happening, the shot not chosen will get to mingle with the rest of the contestants.
- The forums are different part of the mansion where the contestants are eliminated in.
- The one on one dates will be happening in the shot's chosen bedroom, where who knows where things will go. ;)
- Eliminations will happen shortly after the competition and after the first date. The first elimination, Mitchell and I both will eliminate three different people our choosing.
- Eliminations afterwards we will hand out keys in order from who we think performed the best to worst or who we have connected with the most and the two people that aren't given a key from Mitchell or myself will be eliminated.
- At the very end of the season, (Final 2) Mitchell and I will have to decide which contestant we like more out of the two left. If we both pick different contestants, you both are deemed the winner of A Double Shot at Love, you both will be with the respective shot chosen, and Mitchell and I will be deemed happily ever after.
- However, if both Mitchell and I pick the same contestant at the Final 2 stage, the contestant not picked from the both of us will be eliminated, the winning contestant will have the prize of winning A Double Shot at Love and will make the ultimate final choice: Which Shot Will They Choose? Mitchell or Anastasia?

Remember, this game is for fun, and we intend on having fun. There is allowed drama, allowed cattiness, and allowed fights. But ultimately, the final decision is up to Mitchell and myself.

Here's to A Double Shot at Love!

open group

A Double Shot At Love 鉂わ笍馃

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!