This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: Janeiro

Topic » Tribal Council #13: Janeiro

2370 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Grats X on reaching final 3
Bad for the others that are at risk
Now its time to cast your vote. You have 24 hours to vote. Obviously, can't vote for X. Everyone else, fair game. Luca will ask questions.
2370 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Ask
2370 days 6 hours ago
Max1130
Ask
2370 days 6 hours ago
Ross56
Ready~
2370 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
X: You are in the final 3 and you won again immunity. Does this winning streak puts pressure on you ? Haven't you won immunity would you feel confident of staying ?

Max : You made an Agreement with X instead of trying to win an other challenge. Why did you choose that?

Ross : Jury is very important right now. Do you think there is any person that you feel confident beating to the final ?
2370 days 4 hours ago
Ross56
Jury management is obviously really important right now. I don't really feel too confident against anyone going up in the jury vote. All I can do is hope the jury can respect my game up to this point and award me the win
2370 days 4 hours ago
FireX
X: You are in the final 3 and you won again immunity. Does this winning streak puts pressure on you ? Haven't you won immunity would you feel confident of staying ?

This puts pressure on me for sure. I would be lieing if i said that it dose not. I want to say i feel confident in staying had i lost but i cant say that. In survivor nothing is written in stone so u should never feel safe and that how i play.
2370 days 3 hours ago
Max1130
I wanted people to trust me! X used an immunity Idol on me last tribal and this is my way to repay him! I would do anything to pay him back!
2369 days 21 hours ago
Max1130
So..
2369 days 21 hours ago
FireX
I voted mac btw srry dude
2369 days 21 hours ago
FireX
I voted max btw srry dude
2369 days 21 hours ago
Max1130
Bitch
2369 days 20 hours ago
FireX
0-0
2369 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Bye
2369 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Tribal council
Its a tie

I wont be changing my vote tnx
2369 days 2 hours ago
Max1130
OMG WHEN IS THE VOTE LOL

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!