This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9-Janeiro

Topic » Tribal Council #9-Janeiro

2375 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
Come in guys. Le't s bring back the memory of our jury *Louis voted out at the last tribal council *. Grab your torch : remember when fire is gone so are you.
So tonight everyone can be voted off except for Jay S. PYN for questions. Send me the vote in the next 18 hours.
2375 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Ask
2375 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
X: Last tribal the whole tribe seemed pretty much divided and a revote was necessary. After 3 days, do you feel like the situation has been changed all around camp? Will we see a split vote or big majority this time?
2375 days ago
Max1130
Ask
2374 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
Max : Do You think voting out now somebody out is different from voting out someone in the premerge?If the answer is Yes what is the difference ?
2374 days 23 hours ago
Max1130
YES!!!!!! In the jury part of the game you have to be nice to everyone when you vote them, so if you make it to the end, they will vote you
2374 days 22 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Me
2374 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Mark : Last week you had immunity. Now you said you had troubles in this  last challenge.
Do you feel vulnerable without the necklace around your neck or you feel safe?
2374 days 21 hours ago
FireX
X: Last tribal the whole tribe seemed pretty much divided and a revote was necessary. After 3 days, do you feel like the situation has been changed all around camp? Will we see a split vote or big majority this time?

I feel like this is merge for u. I feel like the situation has changed but everyones here to play a game and u have to do whats best for u so i wasent surprised to see conflict at all in the vote.

To be honest i dont know how the votes are gonna fall. In this game u only know what ur being told and who u vote. I think thats what makes immunity so much more important because u have to trust people.
2374 days 21 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Yeah, puzzles just aren't my thing.  I think winning too many immunities can pose you a threat in the long run, so I guess it's better I didn't even go for it this time around.
2374 days 21 hours ago
Wolven6974
Me
2374 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
Joe : What is most important to go through to the final ? Being social, being physical competitive, or being very strategical ?
2374 days 14 hours ago
Wolven6974
I think its a large balance of them all. Just because you are phyically good at comps doesnt mean you are the best, and the same good goes for the others
2374 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
*Bring back urn*

If anyone has an hidden immunity idol and wanna play now it will be the time to do so.
2374 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
*Nobody stands*
2374 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
Once reveal the votes the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!