This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show | Undercover [S1]

Topic » Reunion Show | Undercover [S1]

2220 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
Fire 馃敟 why would you even think you were hero of the season
2220 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Now, Most Entertaining/Best Confessionals goes to....
2220 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Most Entertaining = Hufus
- Being the main confessional source of the season and the definite narrator Hufus never failed to send a great confessional, and played a huge role in the two determining, Vote Stealing Tribal Councils creating a huge shift in the game.
2220 days 7 hours ago
demikol
Fire was loyal even when it wasn't in his best interest.
You played well, blue :)
2220 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Because i never turned on anyone in this game and went out of my way to try and keep my allies safe even at the fault of my own game
2220 days 7 hours ago
demikol
Grats hufus
2220 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Tnxcx demi
2220 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
Congrats Hufus
2220 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Our final award, Most Undercover. Which is who concealed their identity the best throughout the game.
2220 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Most Undercover = Demi
- Who would have thought the two-time Kolby's Survivor winner would be playing under a "CarmelCamel" Bob Marley-esque alterego. Successfully staying hidden until revealing her identity to Hufus with it leaking further from there.
2220 days 7 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Congrats Demi!
2220 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
Congrats Demi!
2220 days 7 hours ago
demikol
Thanks Kolby and players it was a fun game
2220 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
With that we have all the Survivor: Undercover awards. I want to thank you all for participating in this new and exciting gamemode, it certainly created a new dynamic and changed the game. After this, we'll be going back to the main series for the twelfth installment of Kolby's Survivor Series in the near future.

Now, I'll begin opening up the Viewers Lounge to everyone! Which you can request to join here:
https://tengaged.com/group/8643-vl-kolbys-off-brand-reality-series

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!