This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Undercover [S1]

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

2221 days ago
ThePug
The three finalists are...

- SalmonSalmon
- RedPenguin
- ChartreusePlatypus

Finalists, you may begin to plead your case! In 15 minutes I will allow the jury to begin to question the finalists. After that the jury may ask as many questions as they would like.

You have until 8:00PM EST Thursday night to question the two finalists and submit your vote for a winner. The Reunion will be thursday night @9:00PM EST. Giving a total of ~48 hours of Final Tribal Council, since this is a NON-LIVE game based game.

Jurors:
- PinkPanther (IceBear)
- MagentaElephant (ThisIsMyGame)
- CrimsonCrab (coolnarwhal88)
- CarmineCardinal (Novamax243)
- LinenDoe (hellomynameis347)
- WhiteRhino (Hufus)
- CarmelCamel (demikol)
- BlueBear (FireX)

Thanks everyone for playing! Goodluck to all three finalists.
2221 days ago
RedPenguin
Hi, as most of you know by now, I'm robbyjak.

I came into this game with two goals. Two goals based off of redemption.

1: I wanted to find an idol and correctly play it and end my bad streak of idol plays.
2: I wanted to win and and redeem my last two failures in Kolbys survivor.

Basically, I wanted to redeem myself from my previous two performances. I also wanted to play hard. I never wanted to sit back and let the game go past me. Goose approached me early on and he let me know that he found my tribes idol. He gave me the link and I found my first idol. I would later find the Tribus idol on my own.

I never shied away from throwing a vote out there.

I threw out Magentas name and got him out.
I threw out RedDolphins name and prepared to vote him out before he quit.
I threw out CrimsonCrabs name and got him voted out.
I wasn't behind Cardinals or Doe's boots, however I believe I would've had the majority votes both times.

I played an idol on Platypus at F6 to take out WhiteRhino and split up the duo of Demi/Carmelcamel and Hufus/WhiteRhino. As well as their sort of trio with Bluebear.

We then took out Demi and at F4 I tried to make a move to take out platypus since I knew he had played a great game and was a driving force in many votes with me.

I deserve the win since I played hard from start to finish and still got to the end. I won 3 individual immunities and constantly got my targets out. I took out everyone out in the order of how much I trusted them and left in everybody who I felt I could work with.

I'm ready for any questions
2220 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*sees you got me gone*

Okay well if the other finalists say words I might vote them
2220 days 23 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
Well, let me just say that I think it’s fitting that my first and probably last seasons will end up with me being in final tribal council. This time, however, I really hope that it’s a different result.

Shouts out to Renny10 for slaying my life.
Oh, I’m SammySosaTV btw if you didn’t know that for some reason.

So, this was easily the strangest group game experience that I’ve ever had. In the beginning, it was like being reverted back to being a white level, literally. I knew no one, no one knew me. No one knew what I was capable of, especially in challenges.

This time, however, I think I proved that I was more than just a challenge beast. I was smart, social, I made bonds with people that I had already considered friends. And when I found out who those people were, I strengthened those bonds.

Truly, I think that this is my most complete game of Kolby’s Survivor thus far. It’s my fourth time going, so you’d imagine it’d be more fine-tuned than my first, but under the unique circumstances of this season, I think I played a hell of a game.

Were there mistakes? Of course. Was there a lot of luck involved? Yes. Me getting put on a tribe with GoldGoose was one of those lucky draws for me.

However, I think that every Survivor win comes with luck and mistakes. No one’s game is perfect. But, as a jury, you can decide to vote for whoever for whatever reason. However, I hope that you vote for the best game. Not the best game of all time, because I certainly did not play the best game of all time. But, I truly believe that I played the best game in this final 3. Robby and Dono are both phenomenal players. But, I hope that I can show to you how much effort and heart I put into this game, and how that hopefully will get me the title of Sole Survivor.

To the people I’ve blindsided, hurt, backstabbed, I’m ready for your questions and I have a reason for all of you. I understand why you’re upset. I would be too.

To the people I was loyal with to the end, you know who you are. And you know how good of friends I consider you guys.

To the people in between, I hope you realize the game that I played. I hope you understand that my relationship with you was complex both because of cautiousness and simple ignorance in relation to the Undercover twist.

Socially, I built bonds with you all and I understood where people stood.

Strategically, I counted numbers in my head and consistently acted in self preservation.

Physically, I won three individual immunities. I was not immune during only one tribal council, and I ended up making my biggest move of self-preservation thus far.

Regardless, I had a blast. I hope I can give you all a lot of reasons to vote for me. C:

Good luck to Robby and Dono. I've had a blast playing with both you guys, and I think this is a very, very solid final 3.

Ready for questions when you are!
2220 days 23 hours ago
demikol
Grats to the final 3!
I have everything I need and good luck to you
2220 days 23 hours ago
PrismarineHawk
hi all

So sorry to break it to you, but I broke into the survivor undercover safe and took what was rightfully mine.

No longer will you be competing for 1,000,000. I did, though, leave you all something as a replacement. It should match the value of the previous prize, though!

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZcyiN5D5uDRmGK0fj9/giphy.gif

Once you have won the 'title of Sole Survivor', I shall rise from the ashes and bring it to you. If any of you COMPLAIN that I have "stolen the winner's prize" or have "unfairly taken the million", I will personally make sure this jury does not vote for you.

Thanks, and good luck to all of you!

#LONGLIVEPRISM
2220 days 23 hours ago
RedPenguin
LMAO
2220 days 23 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
Just a head's up, hi I'm dono.

This is without a doubt the most nonsensical final three ever established. I think it goes without saying that this could not happen in a standard season of the game. Hats off to Kolby for hosting what has been, without a doubt, the most unique and entertaining Survivor group game I've played on Tengaged. It was a blast, and I truly gave it my all. I hope my video confessionals will reflect that when we get to the VL.

So, before the game started I got a list together of the most likely players. A lot of KvB players would undoubtedly be returning, and I knew it was a prime opportunity to play a unique role within the game. Using my deductions skills (through the way people responded in skype chats prior to the commencement of the season, I could kind of guess who might be playing), I figured Robby & Will must both be playing. I figured Dan, Hufus, Demi, Bennett, Pat, Max... It was easy to put those names in the metaphorical kettle. But it wouldn't be feasible to try to observe the behaviors of these unknown shadow players. I knew I would be playing with a fake sense of identity, so I figured others would be as well (I was trying to speak publicly like Mel, don't know if that was evident or not). The quicker, more efficient solution, is the decision I made that carried Robby and I all the way here. Even though Robby did what he did, this decision was the butterfly effect game-changing move that propelled our alliance to the end.

I was honest with him. I approached Robby, despite the knowledge of all the identity hack tools, and told him my identity within the game. Never before has there been an ability to grant someone's complete trust in a game so quickly and without doubt. Me and Robby we IMMEDIATELY and undoubtedly a team. Both of us had our shares of side-deals, but that obviously culminated into the main relationship. There was a risk he would use the information against me, but I went with Robby because he was someone I have gotten to know extremely well over the last few months and games. It payed off, he never guessed me. To add, I used this strategy successfully in other occasions too. Before the merge, I approached Will with the same intentions, and produced the same results. Will and I were aligned and voted together (when we both had our votes) until he was voted out. Not enough? I did the same thing to Max. I found out who Max was after the BlueBear scandal, and sat on the information for just long enough. Then, I approached and intended on aligning with him for a while. Things sped up with Akshay leaving and then the Bennett vote was a breeze, so by the time the vote steal epidemic came around, I felt I hadn't lost too much in losing Max. I did know I needed another friend though, and I tried to reach out to a bunch of people who I thought might be Rhino/Camel/Platypus. At Final Eight, those were the only three identities I wasn't sure on. I knew Sammy was one of them. I figured Hufus was Rhino after a few very unique conversations we had early on (wasn't keen on using my guesses then), but let the doubt get the better of me. I had asked Demi in the initial stages of the game if she was playing too. I had already spoken with Robby, and wanted a Sasquatch Reunion. However, I was told that she wasn't playing. Trusting her word, I told her some fun facts about the game like who I was aligned with and fun shit like that. Ironically, she was explicit in the conversation that she didn't want to know who I was in the cast, because she wanted to guess... TURNS OUT, she is in the game. I should have known. So Demi was off my radar. And I incorrectly guessed twice who Sammy might be (guessing both Rhino & Camel), so after I stole Bear's challenge thingy, I was out of guesses. Out of all the people I thought about, I figured I owed Sammy after KvB, and maybe could use our relationship as Kolby-fiends to partner up and do some damage. I approached him, and voila, he is the CHARTRESSI PLATYPUSS. Worst name ever, hands down, btw. jurors, if your hands don't feel like typing all that when you cast your vote, you can call me Sal ;P Anyway, Sammy and I clicked immediately and with great success. We managed to finally take out the mystery threats in Hufus & Demi, but not until after figuring out who they were. Well, it sort of came onto my lap when Robby finally told me that he knew who Camel was. And then when I approached Demi, she asked for help. Why didn't I help Demi when she came clean to me? I think it's an important part of my game, and although perhaps at first glance a bit villainous, only is so until the entire truth is revealed. Also, to you Demi, I love you always no matter what but I wish you had just been honest with me in that fateful skype conversation. I really felt hurt that Robby had known your identity for a few days before I did, considering that conversation. I gave you everything I had and gave you no reason to suspect. In hindsight, even know, it seems so much like a denial. And especially so considering it was under the pretenses of getting back the sasquatch alliance.

I implore you to weigh these decisions I have made about my identity fully. This was what set the tone for both ROBBY & I to get where we are. Robby may call me a sheep, but that's exactly what I needed him to be in order to stay in the game. This brings me to my second, and most important, point. My private & personal shield in this game was the greatest thing I have ever done in the history of group games. I am sorry. I am not trying to be cocky. But I am proud of the way I have absolutely convinced some of the late contenders of my inactivity. It is absurd how well I have played under the shadows of Robby, Demi, Max, & Sammy. Obviously, this is the only way I could ever hope to avoid being a final 5-4 target. I was obtuse in claiming how few confessionals I had sent, and that I had barely been online. I mostly checked through my main account what was going on, and once I learned of the identity of other's, I stuck to Skype Mail. But the truth is a completely different animal. Salmon are sometimes considered the lions of the sea, but in this ecosystem, that is not the case. I am the Leopard. Call me SalmonLeopard from now on, because I skulked and sleuthed my way here like nobody has ever done before. I think even Robby knows this, but will try to play against it.  Below I will outline a few more points to my game.

- I was involved with every decision Robby made, with the exeption of idoling Sammy at Final Six. Sammy and I had got the vote to a tie, but Robby's idol was the flashier play here.
- My vote was stolen by Hufus after my identity was pretty much in the open. He was the only person to guess me correctly.
- Video Confessionals will make you herniate.
- I was not BiueBear, but everyone thought I was which was hilarious.
- Maintained relationships with almost everyone on jury. I never approached Brian until yesterday, but maybe he can make up that lost jury vote from Thailand by throwing one my way this time LOL. Gamo, I have never heard of you, so when the call came for you (which Robby & I started), I can't say I was moved. I have enjoyed your emotion since finding out your identity on the skype chat though.
- The F4 Decision to take Sammy over Brian was not for the #wildcard thrill. Considering Brian's stance, I figured Sammy could possibly pull more votes away from Robby than Brian could. I think I have a chance of maintaining the jury votes I hope to get, and could therefore split Robby's (and by extension, Sammy's) chances of getting the majority vote for the win. I think it could work, and if not, it at least made things ten times better. You are welcome.

I am going to wrap this up, but I'd like to say to everyone this was a complete trip and an absolute fucking blast. I would do this again in a heartbeat, but for the sake of that possibility, I will make this claim: I AM NEVER PLAYING A GAME OF SURVIVOR: UNDERCOVER AGAIN! Ugh I am fucking drained, and to think that for a second time, Kolby and I will hold our reunions on the same night. Anyway, ask questions yo. I'm game.
2220 days 23 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
OH WAIT NON-LIVE 48 DEADLINE BECAUSE KOLBY LIKES TO COPY ME.
2220 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Ok i need yall to diss my game as HARD AS YOU CAN THIS SEASON CAUSE I FLOPPED

WINNER GETS MY VOTE LOL JK BUT IT WILL HELP

I aint gonna be bitter since i got outplayed. I am always thrilled when a previous host asks me to come back for another season and this 1 was crazy. Through i may nkt have played an amazing game but i did try and stay loyal to all the allies i had in this game and i did just that. I am proud of that.

I had a lot of fun this season and i want to know what was your favorite moment or thing in this game that you had the most fun with.

Congrats on FTC as you all played the hell out of this game
2220 days 22 hours ago
RedPenguin
Brian:
"Ok i need yall to diss my game as HARD AS YOU CAN THIS SEASON CAUSE I FLOPPED"

-----------------
Your name is bluebear because you gave kolby blueballs from your lack of craziness and gameplay.
-----------------
Brian:
"I had a lot of fun this season and i want to know what was your favorite moment or thing in this game that you had the most fun with."
-----------------
Oh man that's tough! There were a lot of great moments. Before I give you my answer, here's two quick runner ups.

1: Finding out that Demi and Dono voted with me to vote off Luke who had come after me along with Bennett.
never before would I have expected that sentence to be a thing.
2: Finding out that Demi was in the game. It had me shook. And her whole character was just a ton of fun.

But my actual answer and what was definitely my favorite moment was the wild ride of the GoldGoose. Caleb was absolutely AMAZING. Between us tossing a fake idol back and forth 20 times and him constantly fucking up and telling people about my idol and shit and him just being generally insane, he was glorious. I had an absolute blast playing with him for the short time that he lasted.
2220 days 21 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
Ok i need yall to diss my game as HARD AS YOU CAN THIS SEASON CAUSE I FLOPPED

WINNER GETS MY VOTE LOL JK BUT IT WILL HELP

I aint gonna be bitter since i got outplayed. I am always thrilled when a previous host asks me to come back for another season and this 1 was crazy. Through i may nkt have played an amazing game but i did try and stay loyal to all the allies i had in this game and i did just that. I am proud of that.

I had a lot of fun this season and i want to know what was your favorite moment or thing in this game that you had the most fun with.

Congrats on FTC as you all played the hell out of this game

------------

The moment you fell for BiueBear was the moment you were destined for sheepdom. How dare you fall for such a cheap ploy. THAT COST YOUR TRIBE THE CHALLENGE, but I shouldn't complain because it helped me. Also every time I type your username it autcorrects to Blueberry and that's honestly the only good taste I have left in my mouth after thinking about your trash game.

I also employed a similar strategy, but it was more around opening up the avenue on my identity to people I thought might be in the game. My favorite part of the game was the spectator seats to that psychotic pre-merge. OMG realizing what happened and that somebody had the ingenuity to create a fake bluebear account. It definitely made me start double checking for SaImonSaImon (omg so scary close to the real thing). Also being revealed that Demi was CamelCarmel brought straight shivers down my spine. I'm still in utter shock about that.

:)

Thanks Brian, all I will say is you didn't vote for me once before in the final tribal council of Kolby's Survivor. I hope you do this time :) good luck voting :)
2220 days 21 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
Brian:
omfg dude you were the first one I figured out because you were literally joining games with your multi LMAO it was the funniest fucking thing you were easily the worst to hide their identity out of all of us

As far as my favorite moment, I know this won't sound fun to you, but honestly it was the final 4 tribal. Robby came to me after he won immunity and said, essentially, that he was voting me out. So, I kind of had to scramble. Trying to pull off a 2-1-1 was especially exciting for me and with Kolby can attest that when the tribal council came through I popped off hard.

I know that might sting but it's the truth. Never felt that much relief and happiness with knowing that I was able to keep myself around by MY own hand, something that had never happened to me in my earlier seasons. Even if Dono voted me, I would've voted him (because he wouldn't have sent me a screenshot confirming to me that he voted you) and I would've went to fire with him.

But, yeah. I felt very successful at that moment.

Thanks for the question c:
2220 days 21 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Congrats to all of you on making it this far!

Questions for all of you:
- What do you believe is every juror/finalist's (including yourselves) best and worst qualities?
- What do you wish you had done differently this season?

Sammy: I think you relied on immunities quite a bit throughout the game. I'm going to ask you to prove me wrong.

Dono: What parts of your game do you think could be improved?

Robby: As the person at this FTC who's never been to a Kolby's FTC before, do you think you're fighting an uphill battle? Why should I vote for you over Dono and Sam?
2220 days 20 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
Will:
- What do you believe is every juror/finalist's (including yourselves) best and worst qualities?
-LUKE-
Best: He's very trustworthy, he's very kind. I know we only spoke once when we were on the same tribe this season, but during KvB he was my biggest ally before I left. He has a good game sense, and he is cutthroat when he has to be.
Worst: It's hard to say. The only thing that I know that relates to me is sometimes he can be a bit too stiff. I don't know. He's great to me, but it's sometimes tough to get a read on him, which can make him sketchy to some people.
-GAMO-
Best: He's extremely loyal. He stuck with his people until his better end and that's extremely commendable. We were on opposite sides essentially from the get-go in Undercover, but he had actually, in my opinion, had an excellent sense of how to utilize his identity to gain leverage over other people. I believe had he stayed longer he would've wrecked me in some regard.
Worst: On a similar note, people saw Gamo as the safe vote during the merge tribal, because, even though he was loyal to the people he was with, he was the minority that the plurality saw as against them.
-BENNETT-
Best: I'm very cool with Bennett outside the game, so I could list a lot of solely personal stuff. But, for Undercover specifically, he hid his identity better than anyone. I had no clue that he was in the game. I mean, he had sent me that typical "Secret VL winner pick" but I  didn't buy it, and thankfully so. He literally was the most Undercover this season. Blindsided the hell out of me. Damn.
Worst: Bennett said it himself that he wasn't really into this game as much as other people, and that's understandable. The format of the game, being non-live and all, also was kind of rough to deal with for me.
-MAX-
Best: Biggest ally this season. Felt like I could trust him with my life in this game. As soon as I found out who he was, I was so relieved I could be myself and talk to him like a regular person. He's truly a legit confidant and I would've lost my mind in the premerge phase without him.
Worst: Honestly? This is gonna sound like a suck-up answer, but he's too much of an outward threat. When he speaks, he's very well spoken. He speaks with a lot of finesse and you can tell how intelligent he is. Sometimes it's best to hide your cards until the time comes.
-WILL-
Best: Best under the radar player of Kolby's series, as far as I'm concerned. Not only were you able to lay low until simple numbers and twists got you, but you also hid your identity considerably well until Pat outed you in the VL.
Worst: I can tell your strategy, and I respect the hell out of it, but sometimes, other people wouldn't respect your passivity and your "go with the flow" attitude that often nets you early boots. I understand the value in it, though, especially when it comes deep into the merge.
-HUFUS-
Best: He's so kind. I mean, I was working with him from the get-go. He's smart, he's got a phenomenal game sense. He knows when people are sketchy to him (like me).
Worst: Similar to Max, he's such an outward threat. As soon as we all found out about Hufus, we decided that not only he needed to go, but he needed to go before two winners, one being the greatest player of all time. That's how dangerous and threatening Hufus is. That says something.
-DEMI-
Best: I mean, I don't even need to put anything here, because everyone knows. She's the greatest of all time. Period. Not even close. I am dumbfounded as to how she does it. Smart, social, physical when it's go-time. Literally, the best player I ever play with. Ever.
Worst: Demi can sometimes be stiff to talk to. If you've ever heard of something called "the curse of knowledge", that's what Demi has. As a player and a person, I can tell Demi is so much smarter than me and it's intimidating.
-BRIAN-
Best: Great job of flying under the radar and seeming like a non-threat, especially when involved with a group of some of the greatest players in Kolby's history. Brian knew who he needed to align with, he knew the moves he needed to make, it just didn't work out for him in the end.
Worst: As I said before, easily the worst to hide his identity throughout this game. Normally, it wouldn't be a flaw, but knowing someone's identity so early really gave him a disadvantage.
-ROBBY-
Best: I feel like I'm most similar to Robby out of everyone in this game. We both have the same cutthroat attitude, we're both good at challenges, we're both smart and social. We're both able to backstab when we need to. Robby's best qualities are his capabilities of adapting to the game and what it throws at him.
Worst: Robby legitimately is a phenomenal player, but whenever I talk to him, you can just tell how much the gears are turning in his head. He's not stiff per se, but it's very apparent just how much he knows and just how willing he is to cut you. In addition, maybe he's a bit arrogant as well. After he won final 4 immunity, he told me he was voting me out as if it was a done deal. This gave me time to make a plan and save myself.
-DONO-
Best: I have some of the most fun just talking to Dono about random shit. Dude is fun as hell. I like him a lot, he's relaxed, and he's extremely sociable. He's a friend outside the game, without a doubt.
Worst: During Undercover, Dono had a lot of activity issues that made me think his desire to stay in it wasn't as up to par as the rest of us. Of course he didn't wanna quit or anything, but you could tell he definitely wasn't putting as much into it as he usually does.
-SAMMY-
Best: I think I have a strong game sense, particularly this season. I'm aware of my threat level, and, this season, I tried to tone it down a ton. In addition, I think I kept my identity secret just long enough until I was able to utilize it for numbers and trust later on.
Worst: Like you said, Will, people see me as a challenge brute. I hope to prove that I'm not just a challenge beast in your next question. I'm a lot more. In addition, I think a bad quality I have is I'm a bit paranoid at times. I get nervous. I have anxiety, I'm fine with admitting that. My paranoia was definitely my downfall in Kuwait and All-Stars, so I tried to once again to accept the goings-on in the game this season, and just let things happen and adapt to them as they came.
- What do you wish you had done differently this season?
Honestly? I wanted to win less immunity challenges, or at least be less IMMUNE, than I was. I was only non-immune once, at the final 4 tribal, and I can see how it's very apparent that I pretty much had a comfortable road to the spot where I am now.

Sammy: I think you relied on immunities quite a bit throughout the game. I'm going to ask you to prove me wrong.
But, the fact of the matter is, I did my damndest to ensure that I wasn't just a challenge beast. Was I good physically? Absolutely. But, in my opinion, my social and strategic games were on par if not better with my physical game this season. In my past seasons? I was a non-social, Ozzy-style challenge lughead. But, I really and truly believe that I was an incredible, all-around player.

In fact, I knew that I would be asked this question had I made it to the final 3. At the final 6 immunity challenge, I decided I was gonna throw. If you go back to that thread and see me post, you can probably tell I decided right after that that it'd be best had I not won it, because I knew that I needed to feel a sense of danger. I NEEDED to be tested, and if I wasn't, then people would just see me as some challenge dumbass who coasted to the end. And I didn't want that. The sad thing is, I would've been fine that tribal council without Robby playing his idol on me. But, heck, even then, I think that's a clear display of my social capabilities right there. Having an ally play an idol on you when they would've guaranteed their safety in a potentially dangerous TC by playing it on themselves? I think that's commendable.

In previous seasons, I was under the opinion that all immunity is good immunity. But, the fact of the matter is that many people don't see it that way, so I did my best to try to show you guys that I wasn't just an immune, untouchable doofus.

And that plan got thwarted by someone making me immune.

(btw, I know it's easy to claim you planned on throwing after a loss, but I brought receipts just in case anyone didn't believe me):

https://i.imgur.com/x5csh92.jpg here are my PMs with Kolby last week.
2220 days 12 hours ago
demikol
I want to add a big Thank You to Kolby who was creative enough to bring us this fun twist. I loved the undercover 'role' and I tried to keep it a secret as long as possible to surprise people....glad it did surprise some.

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!