This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE SCHEDULE | Undercover

Topic » FINALE SCHEDULE | Undercover

2203 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Alright guys! The time has come, where we're going to battle it out at the LIVE FINALE. Now, we have two options:

1. The usual LIVE FINALE where everyone comes together at one time. Although we have the risk of someone not appearing- But everything is done one night where everyone attends.

2. Compete in two more LIVE challenges day by day. Where everyone doesn't have to participate in each challenge, since we wouldn't be having LIVE Tribal Council's.

Now, please tell me what you prefer below. Additionally, if you want option #1 tell me what times you're available for the following Saturday-Tuesday.

Final note, if it's decided we're going with option #2. A LIVE challenge will begin tomorrow @8:00PM EST. Just be aware of that!
2203 days 21 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Can we do option 1 on any day but Sunday? I'm going back to school Sunday, it's also my birthday
2203 days 21 hours ago
Robbyjak
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I can do any day 7pm EST or later
I don't really care which option we go for
2203 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Wow
2203 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hi Dads
2203 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Did Brian not know Penguin was Robby?
2203 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
I might be kind of busy on saturday
idk for sure yet though
2203 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Be sure none of you pull a me
2203 days 18 hours ago
FireX
No i had no fucking idea who anyone was
2203 days 18 hours ago
FireX
I am a floater surprise surprise
2203 days 8 hours ago
CarmelCamel
Im working an unusual later shift Saturday so actually the other days would work better for me.
2202 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, it seems we can do a LIVE Finale Monday @8:00PM EST. I recommend also mailing me a list of who'd you would want to vote out when if you cannot attend. I'll send out official mails later when I'm home.
2200 days 22 hours ago
RedPenguin
"I DONO ABOUT TONIGHT
2200 days 22 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
what are you talking about penguin

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!