This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONAL BOOTH

Topic » CONFESSIONAL BOOTH

1923 days 5 hours ago
Jacko308
Please use this format:
(camper name): (confession)
eg. Izzy: Cody is soooo hot.
1923 days 5 hours ago
Tommy123
Justin: I am happy to have another chance to win and I know I won't blow it this time
*Winks and Smiles*
1922 days 19 hours ago
Jasoi
Noah:Hi
1922 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
Lindsay: WOOO I'M BACK DUMBER THAN EVER WITH TYLER I HOPE TO BE MORE ACTIVE THIS TIME
1922 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Owen: It's  soooo awesome to be back.
1922 days 10 hours ago
Craftycam10
D.J : Mama said I was a disrespect to the family until I get that money! I am not playing nice this time!
1922 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
Noah:I am not playing nice either
1922 days 5 hours ago
Caleb9211
Heather: This cast is so gross
1922 days 3 hours ago
Tommy123
Justin: is it me or is Lindsay looking hotter this season. Maybe with my good looks, I can make her break up with that loser, Tyler and date a hot and sexy guy like myself
1921 days 3 hours ago
Caleb9211
Heather: Ha I won the first challenge. I didn’t come here to mess around so the others better watch their backs
1921 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
(Me when I didn’t even realize someone else applied as Sadie :P)

Katie: I really hope because of last season I won’t be a threat. I only one because of luck...:(
1920 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
Lindsay: Alright so, I'm really nervous cause i think people will vote for me and i'm so scared rn  wish me luck XX
1920 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Tyler:

It’s great to be back with Lindsay! I’m totally gonna crush the comps again this season and hopefully show Justin that he’s a total tool that’s not gonna even have a chance at breaking me and Lindsay up.
1919 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
Lindsay: I love that all the boys are fighting over me ;)
1919 days 17 hours ago
Tommy123
Justin: I am happy that Lindsay is on my team but why the fuck is Tyler on the same team. He needs to go so I can make my move on Lindsay
*Winks*
1914 days 14 hours ago
Caleb9211
Heather: my team isn’t even doing the challenge! They will pay for making me lose!

open group

Tengaged: Total Drama ROTI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!