This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Date Challenge #9

Topic » Date Challenge #9

2735 days 1 hour ago
cswaggerr
Uhm how so
2735 days 1 hour ago
Koji
I thought the easy decision you were talking about was picking the gift lmfao
That was the obvious thing to do
2735 days 1 hour ago
cswaggerr
http://www.tengaged.com/group/8667/forum/topic/18877147

Anyways everyone be sure to vote in Truth Booth
2735 days 1 hour ago
Coyle14
because theres no way you were going to gft 20 ppl from the start. Everyone here is not playing for the team, they are playing for themselves. Like its a bunch of bullshit.

I dont understand how you expected us to find our matches, when you include bisexuals and gays, inactive ppl, and ppl that actually dont want to be team players
2735 days 1 hour ago
Coyle14
No it wasnt the obvious choice. I have 0 gifts and could actually give two shits about that part. I join games to win because I like that feeling instead of dressing my online character.
2735 days ago
Koji
Of course he was, but at this point even if we do win I don't think he should, since most of the cast is inactive.
2735 days ago
tryandbeatme16
yay congrats on the gift Koji [:
2735 days ago
Coyle14
im done
2735 days ago
Koji
Thanks Colton ^-^
2734 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Damn. That's some serious shit

I wish everyone was trying in this so we'd actually be able to win in the end. And like blacking out the once told us some info but it also sucks to think about actively participating all game and being one of the 5 excluded from winning the prize. I understand if you can't make it to everything and real life gets in the way but like where the fuck is everyone? There's 20 people in this game and I see like the same 5-8 people actually talking/contributing/playing
2734 days 22 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
Mad Kara lol [:
2734 days 22 hours ago
hobo232
ill be honest i would have chosen the gift 2. we have like 2 trys left and the chances of us getting all matchs is slim to none. might as well walk away with something.

open group

Are You The One?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!