This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

2331 days ago
ZforZombie
ALRIGHT IM GOING TO POST THE FIRST FIVE EPISODES OF CONFESSIONALS TONIGHT

ALONG WITH THE THEIR TITLES
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
Episode 1:

“10/10 Would Blindside Again” (Logan, Logan_Smith)
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
MC:

ThisIsMyGame
Because I just got voted out of a game and I'm pretty fucking salty

Do you get voted out of games alot or are you just getting fucked a lot.

ZforZombie
There is no girls, i dont even think a single girl has played my series lmao

Then the only pussy in the game is Gamo. also even if there were Gamo would still be the only pussy
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
MC:

Ok so, i'm all pumped becasue i can be with Kolby, Mud, Bryan, and Sun. Nope jk im with Noah, TIm, and Nels. I mean wtf. Last time i played I was kinda with but not really with Nels.

so it will be intresting to say the least. Lets set it off and let the games begin.

@my haters
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
JULIAN:

This may be my least favorite group game cast in my entire TG career. Good lord I am going to have a fucking aneurysm by the end of this game. The people I've never even heard of are the people I'm probably going to work closest with...
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
MARTO:

SO what's fucking good lads i wish i could be walking into this season with the title that i deserved from last time but we all remember what happened :))) . So i'm here to finish the job i started and i'm not here to fuck around , First this cast , THIS MOTHA FUCKEN CAST is stacked to the max we got hella players .
So day one i see the tribes and i'm a bit worried cause i got fucking Gamo and fun fact 5 mins before the tribes were revealed a backstabed and blindsided Gamo in a different game but luckily mah bois Fred and Tj ended up on my tribe so i immediately knew that i was gonna work with them , but we needed majority so i started talking with Nick and Emmett and FUCK Emmett is the most chill guy iv'e talked to this site really cool dude love the guy.
So i formed basically the best alliance ever Me Fred TJ Nick and Emmet so we have a pretty good majority over Colin and Gamo so i'm gucci for now . Plus there a lot of other people in this game that i am going to work with in the future but we can discuss that later :)
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
NOAH:

This IKAH person on skype is a stuck up snob, I want them out first
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
JORGE:

I sent something to ZombieKiller thinking it was you. Not a good start to this season. I've talked to acouple people very briefly, but none of them are on my tribe. Hopefully, tomorrow people will start talking as the first challenge will occur. My goal is to either win or be robbed and booted unfairly.
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
BRYAN:

Absolutely can't believe I've been casted again, going to try to be more productive and active with confessionals this season. I might have a job but I don't have any other group games or orgs to dedicate myself to this time so I'm hoping I can make it a fun one.
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
NOAH:

Tribe assesment in only a few words

ALEX(PATH) - I don’t trust the little fuck, he backstabs me in every game
TIM (LIONSDEN121) - Tim is shady, Don’t trust
MC (MOONDANCER63) - Shady, don’t trust
ROBIN (ROBINHOOD99) - Idk him that well
NELS (DOUBLEDAREFAN01) - Little manipulative shit
AJ (ZORBO678) - Backstabbed him hard in a group game so

Jsyk for your info Zombie

Noah Kondon doesn't participate in immunity challenges. The viewers participate in a Noah challenge.
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
NOAH:

I hate

this entire cancerous cast

they all suck

i'm not winning
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
KOLBY:

Now I don't got good vision, but I don't see no competition.
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
NOAH:

Convo with Moon, I expect the Christ Warriors Convo gives context, I think the Christ Warriors is a really good way to structure my game as of now.

[10/30/17, 8:01:54 PM] Noah Kondon: so us 2
[10/30/17, 8:01:58 PM] Noah Kondon: need to work on getting in a 4
[10/30/17, 8:02:02 PM] Noah Kondon: we can trust
[10/30/17, 8:02:10 PM] Noah Kondon: within our tribe
[10/30/17, 8:02:16 PM] Silvery Moon: Yeah
[10/30/17, 8:02:23 PM] Noah Kondon: who do u feel good about
[10/30/17, 8:02:40 PM] Silvery Moon: Robin and that’s it tbh
[10/30/17, 8:02:53 PM] Noah Kondon: tbh robin is the only one i don’t now and the rest are liek shady
[10/30/17, 8:02:58 PM] Noah Kondon: so us 2 robin,a nd a 4th
[10/30/17, 8:03:06 PM] Noah Kondon: tim actually wanted a 4
[10/30/17, 8:03:11 PM] Noah Kondon: with me and robin
[10/30/17, 8:03:15 PM] Noah Kondon: and didn’t know a 4th
[10/30/17, 8:03:20 PM] Noah Kondon: so should we just form
[10/30/17, 8:03:24 PM] Noah Kondon: me you tim robin
[10/30/17, 8:03:32 PM] Noah Kondon: ?
[10/30/17, 8:03:50 PM] Silvery Moon: Well Tim’s and josh is an alliance so do we want to keep that alive still
[10/30/17, 8:03:59 PM] Noah Kondon: oh true
[10/30/17, 8:04:10 PM] Noah Kondon: so alex, aj, or nels
[10/30/17, 8:05:34 PM] Noah Kondon: i’ma be honest
[10/30/17, 8:05:42 PM] Noah Kondon: i don’t care about his thing with josh
[10/30/17, 8:05:48 PM] Noah Kondon: but i’m really fine
[10/30/17, 8:05:51 PM] Noah Kondon: with whoever you trust
[10/30/17, 8:05:54 PM] Silvery Moon: I don’t trust Nels after last time we played
[10/30/17, 8:06:02 PM] Noah Kondon: ok so not nels
[10/30/17, 8:06:06 PM] Noah Kondon: alex aj or tim
[10/30/17, 8:06:13 PM] Noah Kondon: i feel like aj would be the most loyal
[10/30/17, 8:06:20 PM] Silvery Moon: Is Alex path?
[10/30/17, 8:06:21 PM] Noah Kondon: but alex and tim are most likely to freak
[10/30/17, 8:06:25 PM] Noah Kondon: if they arn’t in a majority
[10/30/17, 8:06:26 PM] Noah Kondon: yea
[10/30/17, 8:06:47 PM] Silvery Moon: Well who is a bigger target between the 2 of them
[10/30/17, 8:06:57 PM] Noah Kondon: tim and alex?
[10/30/17, 8:10:05 PM] Noah Kondon: so i mean i think more people would target tim than alex
[10/30/17, 8:10:30 PM] Silvery Moon: Same
[10/30/17, 8:10:49 PM] Noah Kondon: so would you want tim, alex, or aj, i rlly don’t know LMOA
[10/30/17, 8:16:22 PM] Noah Kondon: i honestly think including tim is the best idea
[10/30/17, 8:16:53 PM] Silvery Moon: :/
[10/30/17, 8:17:01 PM] Noah Kondon: would u not want tim
[10/30/17, 8:17:06 PM] Noah Kondon: cuz we can do someone else lol
[10/30/17, 8:17:46 PM] Silvery Moon: wait im trying to follow 3 chats at the same time
[10/30/17, 8:17:49 PM] Noah Kondon: lol ok
[10/30/17, 8:17:54 PM] Silvery Moon: u want ot put time with us?
[10/30/17, 8:18:22 PM] Noah Kondon: i mean, out of aj alex tim that’s my prefrence because he already wants a 4 with me robin and someone else
[10/30/17, 8:18:27 PM] Noah Kondon: so it would fit for sure
[10/30/17, 8:18:39 PM] Silvery Moon: why not just tell Tim Path and Path and Aj TIm and that leaves me you and Robin to decide
[10/30/17, 8:18:51 PM] Noah Kondon: ok
[10/30/17, 8:18:57 PM] Noah Kondon: so me you robin as just a 3?
[10/30/17, 8:19:07 PM] Silvery Moon: but thr thing is the only one tim is loyal to 100% is JOsh
[10/30/17, 8:19:15 PM] Silvery Moon: so id rather split that up asap
[10/30/17, 8:19:19 PM] Noah Kondon: ok
[10/30/17, 8:19:44 PM] Noah Kondon: like whatever you want, i think me forming the 6 is already enough influence
[10/30/17, 8:19:50 PM] Noah Kondon: so i’ll let you choose and then form it myself
[10/30/17, 8:20:00 PM] Noah Kondon: so you don’t get heat if it ever blows back
[10/30/17, 8:20:18 PM] Silvery Moon: in my opinion the best move would be if josh goes home before we go to tribal we sned home Path or Aj if Josh hasn't went home by the time we go to tribal i think that to protect ourselves we might need to send home TIm
[10/30
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
MUD:

HOT DAMN I'm finally back for a second season of Zombie's Survivor! Ryan, Hufus, Jerry- All those nobodies had their fun in their Mexican playpen while I'm sitting here with the greats on motherfucking Zombie Island bitch. I'm not sure if we're the zombies, the island is infested with zombies, or Ikah is just the god of zombies controlling us on HIS island...but either way I'm zom-BEING the winner of this game whether you like it or not. And yes, I just made the worst Zombie pun you've ever heard.

Well anyways, the host must've smoked some good shit before the cast reveal because this cast is HUGE. TWENTY-SEVEN people that I'll have to humiliate while feeding their brains to the zombies and voting their ass out. That's more than usual but I can manage. I just need to lay as low as I possibly can (which isn't much), make as many connections as I can (which might be overshadowed by the target on my back at the beginning of this game), slay in challenges (no nyquil this season either), and find that damn idol (Stacy Kimball isn't an option so FUCK). So yeah it should be pretty easy. Right?

Once I see the cast I'm thinking "Damn...did I close my garage before I left?" but then my second thought was "Wow, this really IS a Mud's Survivor knockoff" and my third thought was "This cast has a balanced mixture of friends and enemies of mine." I do have a FUCK TON of friends on this cast, I had to delete 10 people off my friends list, and there are also a few others that I didn't have added but I'm still good friends with.

I'll do a cast assessment later but my Romero tribe seems pretty alright. Kolby seems like he'll stick with me at the start at least, I talked with ZooWap and we're cool. Garrett wants to work with me and I'm trying to make amends with Brady. Steel is inactive as of now and although Ikah's penis becomes steel for Steel, he's an easy out on this tribe for now and if we have to go to tribal, and easy vote for our tribe. Garrett told me that he voted Jacob out in Isla Nooblar, and I'd like to take revenge on Brady if the circumstances are right. But my strategy is to not give a fuck about my past history with these players, while others get their panties in a twist trying to get someone out while I'm sitting back and picking what's more convenient for me. So if I never played with you then you got a shot, but if we played together before you might not be safe.

But of course... I need to take a minute to talk about this stupid ass alliance that was formed. So me, Kolby, TJ, Noah, MC, and Gamo were all on call randomly in the Zombie's Survivor group chat and Noah has the cute little idea of making an alliance with us. Of course I said  yes, I want to be involved in as much as possible, but can you at least check WHO'S IN THE CALL FIRST??? We have MC and GAMO who hate each other's guts and will never work together. All of them are pretty unstable when it comes to the game...they will flip on you in a second. I could've chosen a better alliance at a homeless amputee shelter. This "Christ Warriors 3.0" alliance (also where the fuck did the 1.0 and 2.0 come from) is bound to crash and burn sooner rather than later, and there's no way in hell I'm putting any of my eggs in that basket.

So yeahh, I'm gonna do exactly what I SAY I'm gonna do at the start of each season: lay low at the start, and focus on building connections. Then I'll let the puzzle pieces fall in place for me. I always say I'm gonna lay low but never do, but this time it's extra important because we have a few newcomers in the game. So I'll try my best to do that, and wish me luck! I sure am "thrilled" to be on this season. That was another zombie pun.
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
MUD:

Only for the people I actually know stuff about:
Fred: Is all nice and sweet to your face, but would flip and flop all over the place until he gets everyone out, or he gets himself out, usually the latter. I'll keep a good connection with him, let him do his flipping and flopping and we'll be good.

Marto: Too loyal, and sadly I didn't know that at the end of Rhett's all stars. I know that now and he can be a great ally.

Colin: Literally will probably have NoGame, probably inact but if not I have a solid vote in him

Gamo: Every time I've played with him he's left early, from what I've heard and seen it's for the better. I'll work with him if I have to but don't have too big of a problem slitting his throat.

TJ: Acts like a sheep and then flips on your ass. Hopefully he's on the opposite side of the vote so he can flip to me lol.

Logan: Good player, and will be underestimated. I'm worried about him, because he voted me out last time and is under the radar.

Julian: We always end up on opposite sides of the vote now, but like I said I'm keeping my beef as a side dish for now.

Josh: Honestly no clue lmao, he's Tim's bitch and was delusional in WANJ's when he thought that me targeting him for 10 minutes premerge changed my entire fate in the game. He'll probably ignore me and then type out a long ass apology speech like I've seen before. Also king of episode titles

Jack: He will be 100% loyal to me, hopefully me and him can go far. He's a great friend and I'd like to keep our f3 streak alive.

Jorge: Made a connection with him when it was too late for Jamaica, but now we started talking and hopefully it'll be useful later on.

Alan: Lmao I loved how his favorite moment was winning even though he didn't win. He was probably thinking about that flop ass zombieflick shit. He probably won't care about this game just like Mexico, but if he does care you gotta watch out.

Garrett: Seems pretty loyal from what I've seen from Mud's Survivor, and we made an alliance on our tribe. Hopefully it works out.

Steel: Big threat if he comes online, will probably use inactivity as an excuse to get him out.

Kolby: Said he's playing just to "fuck around" but his strategy is always to distract you with his weird antics and really be controlling things behind the scenes. He also has an amazing social game, so i can't trust him too far in the game.

ZooWap: Yes I'm calling him ZooWap all game long. We had a really good convo and I believe he really wants to work with me.

Brady: Betrayed me in WANJs, but he also got me casted for all stars because of it lol so thanks Brady. Will take him out if the opportunity arises but not too worried about it

Alex: Paranoid, and has no problem lying. We're pretty good friends, not sure if he'd do that to me or not. I like to think no but I can't get too comfortable.

Tim: Don't plan on turning on him, even though you want me to lol. As long as Josh leaves I don't mind going far with him.

MC: Loyal, but a lot of people on this cast don't like him. I might not be able to associate myself with him because he's probably an early boot sadly.

Noah: He always comes into every game loud as fuck, and is on everybody's radar. This is no exception. I don't know how he plays, that's all. Other than he brought up me blindsiding him in cmacks so hopefully he doesn't want revenge.

Robin: He'll jab a bunch of insults at me about stealing his idol and giving it to Liam, but what can I say I was stealing from the rich and giving to the poor like Robin Hood. I can't believe I just said that. But yeah he's loyal as long as you're loyal to him too.

Nels: Also a loyal ally, hopefully we can get redemption from Connor's BB because he was robbed

AJ: Never played with him, he can be a villain or hero but we get along so can't wait to play with him finally
2331 days ago
ZforZombie
NOAH:

I pray to Big Bob Oakley every night, Big Bob Oakley will be my guide and savior who shall lead me to be the winner of Zombie's Survivor: Zombie Island

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!