This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2332 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Final Statement: So I'm sure some of you might not want to read through everything, so I'll sum up everything for my game, and against the other finalist's games here.

Pros about my game:
-I had one of the strongest social games premerge, allowing me to get to the merge fairly easily. However, people started to target me because I was a threat when merge came around, and I still maintained my social game. I mended bonds that had previously been broken within the game or due to past games. If the other finalists bash my social game, I got people to vote for Alan and Brady over me, two people that weren't really that threatening at all. If I had no social game, people would vote me out and not Alan/Brady.

-Yes I had 2 idols given to me, but it shows my social game, rather than the other who got idols due to luck. I'm not the only person who relied on idols, even Josh relied on idols to an extent, keeping Bernie in the game and buying him a few extra eliminations.

-Yes I won 6 immunity challenges, but a good chunk of those I didn't need. Those challenges show that I tried harder than anyone else in the game. Especially the sporcle challenge, where Emmett and I were the only two to submit, and I spent hours to make sure I won that immunity. Josh and Alex didn't even try in it.

-Especially looking at the voting chart challenge, it showed that I had a better feel for the game than both finalists. If anybody bashes me saying I was clueless, I only mixed up 2 people's votes throughout the entire merge, while Josh and Alex both had less than me. Alex was on call with me for that last challenge, asking me for answers over and over while I acted dumb.

-I adapted to the situation I was presented, unlike the other finalists. Once I started being targeted more, I played a much more honest and straight-up game, because I knew where people stood. That, in conjunction with my social game, allowed me to stay safe the times when I didn't have immunity, and would have kept me safe certain rounds if I wasn't wearing a necklace.

Cons about Alex:

-Many of his claims contradict each other, and I've found flaws in quite a few. He keeps bringing up the same points even though I've provided explanations for each one about myself. He also takes too much credit for what happened in the game, when I'm more realistic saying that my plans didn't work 100% of the time.

-So many people came to me, telling me that Alex was lying to them. People could see right through him, and he kept playing this way throughout the merge.

-When he was targeted mid-late merge, he kept playing the same game, and didn't adapt.

-He believes he's an eagle and had a view of everything that was going on, although he did the worst in the voting chart challenge. He was desperately asking me for answers on call. He also felt like he was in danger while he wasn't, and based decisions on his paranoia. A lot of times I had to bring him back down to earth.

Cons about Josh:

-He didn't have control in the game, and couldn't make his own moves. He could only make other people's moves. It got him this far, but I got here while playing a game where I could take my targets out.

-He played extremely safe. He says he was willing to do what was best for him, although he stuck to one side the entire game. I can name a few times where something else would have benefitted him more, but he didn't take advantage of the situation and stuck with what his alliance told him to do.

-He wasted an idol, showing his lack of a read on the game.

-He self-voted twice, showing his unwillingness to play the game at some points.

-He left his fate in other people's hands. Alex and I could've booted him easily at f4, but I decided to stick to my deal I made.
2332 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I’ll still be looking at FTC, commenting if necessary, although I won’t write much because I work until 10. See you guys at reunion :)
2332 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
voted for mud

too lazy to address you losers
2332 days 16 hours ago
Joshbb17
Final address

This game to me was all about what I needed to get to this point. Always look at an individual perspective what can keep me safe for this vote. I didn’t have to rely on idol safety, I didn’t have to rely on immunity wins to keep me safe. I made sure the game and the players kept me safe and I made sure the incentives of the other players would be in the direction I preferred. This to me is the best way out of this final 3 to play this game.

Mud and Alex played good games, but very flawed in my opinion. Not once did the majority of the votes ever go in my direction. I always made sure that I made use of every player in the game and I didn’t discard anyone. I connected with people on the bottom and I helped make moves to keep myself safe and help others. The best way to maneuver and maintain safety is to make others feel comftorable even when they in retrospect should be targeting you. The fact that I got mud and Alex to continuously trust me and save me time after time even though I betrayed their trust time after time and they took me to the end, I think that speaks volumes.

This game I played selfishly, I came in here with one mission and one mission only, And that was to win, alex and mud they had this undying loyalty to eachother. They were too afraid to take eachother out, I tried to get them out time after time, and I think they lacked that killer instinct.

It was an honor to play with you all, it’s been an incredible journey and I made a lot of friends here but ultimately I came here to win and I hope you reward my gameplay. Thank you
2332 days 11 hours ago
Path
A little thing i want to add, Me convincing Mud giving me Immunity proved who was BATMAN/Robin, It was a calculated decision by me getting the immunity necklace which led me to take the clue and secure the idol. And i played that voodoo doll to make Mud sit out, Countless times, He asked me what was up, What was going on, And i know this for A FACT, F6 he called me and said WHAT ARE WE DOING. Me making him sit out was a strategic move by me. Making him clueless, and FOLLOWING MY LEAD F6 UNTIL THE END.
2332 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Not really, it gave both of us immunity when you were in danger. I needed you, and you needed me. That’s all there is to it.
2332 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Making me skip f6 tribal allowed me to talk with people, and nobody blamed me for that vote. By skipping that tribal, I got a free pass from having to vote anybody out, and avoided pissing anyone off so I can keep relationships.
2332 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And you STILL were asking ME who voted who that tribal LMFAO. I wasn’t clueless.
2332 days 10 hours ago
BernieBudd
https://media.giphy.com/media/hLelDx7tEu6fm/giphy.gif
2332 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
OK ILL GO READ THE VOTES BACK IN WISCONSIN
2332 days 10 hours ago
Joshbb17
Here :p

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!