This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2307 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
*IN WALKS THE THREE FINALISTS, ALEX, MUD, AND JOSH*

AND IN WALKS THE ZOMBIES Fred( Ferdinandz) , Logan (Logan_Smith),  Nick(Noxity), Nels(DoubleDareFan01), MC( Moondancer63), Julian (TheSexiestDude990), Alan (AlanB1), Kolby (ThePug), Tim (Lionsden121), TJ(TJ2807), Brady (CoachWade), Garrett( Garrett5), Jack ( JackEdgeAKATheEdge), Noah( Noah_Kondon), MC (Moondancer63), Steel (Steel) , Jorge (Sunfire), Bernie(BernieBudd), Emmett (Emmett4), and Bryan (Ity990) voted out at last tribal council.

THIS IS WHERE THE FINALISTS WILL GIVE THEIR SPEECH AND ADDRESS THE ZOMBIES TO PLEAD THEIR CASE FOR THE TITLE OF SOLE SURVIVOR

ALL ZOMBIES HAVE TO ADDRESS THE THREE FINALISTS BEFORE VOTING. YOU CANNOT VOTE WITHOUT ADDRESSING ALL THREE FINALISTS.

VOTES ARE DUE BY MONDAY @9EST WHEN THE LIVE REUNION WILL START
2307 days 7 hours ago
iTy990
My Questions.(ANSWER CAREFULLY)
Mud- Pick a number 1-10?
Path- Pick a number 1-10?
Josh- Pick a number 1-10?
2307 days 7 hours ago
Joshbb17
Hello Jury!

Coming into this game, I wasn't expecting to go very far, a lot of this cast I was unfamiliar with, i dont have the best reputation, and I knew I couldn't come in here and try to be a gamebot, controlling, or a big threat.

So i came into this game, fighting for myself, and playing solely for myself. I adopted the anybody but me strategy, and i realized if people realized that i can be viewed as a number, as someone who just wants to go forward to the next vote, then i can be overlooked. Thats what i needed to go through in the early game. People came to me and didn't include me in their alliances, but they overlooked me, told me who to vote, and I did that. Honestly my peers shouldve voted me out at the marto double tribal council, but i proved myself to be an asset or a number and i survived.

When we swapped and i found some familiar faces and now these old alliances were dependent on me, that when i can spice up my game a bit. For example, when we swapped Jorge wanted to target alan, and Jorge trusted me and i trusted jorge to a decent amount. However, alan approached me and was desperate and i swung the votes to keep alan, because i saw an opportunity to further myself, and myself only. I played an extremely SELFISH game, i let allies fall, and had to lie to many people in this game, and that's because I needed to do what i needed to do to stay alive and make myself in the best situation moving forward.

If someone came up to me, and offered me a deal and they seemed honest, i was willing to swing over. Alot of people didn't realize that. If one alliance was good, but you offered me a better situation, i would flip in a heartbeat.

Alot of this game however was me trying to get out Mud and Alex, surprisingly i am in the final 3 with them. And surprisingly they never voted me off. I TRIED, and i tried to get them off, Mud i voted for him possibly almost every time he was elgible. I tried to idol out Alex. I was no sheep, just a virus looking to continue life. The fact that they kept me all the way to here despite me betraying them time after time, i think it speaks volume to how i was able to manipulate that situation.

I adapted my game several times, i played for myself, and i never overlooked the situation, the goal was to make it one step forward. Sometimes i took 2 steps forwards, 1 step back, but i worked my ass off to get here, and I didnt rely on idols, i never had an immunity necklace to protect me, and i did what i needed to do to get myself to this point
2307 days 7 hours ago
Path
Coming into this game i didn't know what to expect, I know that people had a  lot of friends coming into this game, I didn't have much friends in this game.. Well i played since the beginning to end, Got people to trust me, Made moves when i needed to, I got idols. My pre-merge startegy was to lay low and just build relationships, Bc i knew in that i didn't have much friends in the game. Like MUD AND JOSH DID. They had people to rely on since the beginning i did not. So i had to start from Starch.  As the game progresses, I felt like i got everyone to trust me like Emmett/Steel/Bryan/Jorge/Bryan/Noah/Alan. I didn't have to worry of anything. When he hit merge, I was playing both sides, since post merge, So i knew what was happening from both ends and i feel like that allowed me to get to this point with no COUNTING votes coming my way, And i feel like the reason why Mud was getting targeted since 13th was the lack of social game and him not being able to lie and people believing those lies. You jurors cannot vote on what you see in Paper, I did a lot of behind the scenes. I feel like my Josh/mud didn't need to fight as much as me. Bc they HAD a lot of friends. Especially MUD, for instance mud got two people to hand him idols, i did not! i FEEL LIKE HE WAS MUCH MORE GRANTED.

I WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS WITH HONESTY
2307 days 7 hours ago
Path
I didn't want to write a novel, I could tell you what happened behind those vote offs, JUST LMK
2307 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Why Alan over mud
2307 days 7 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh- Pick a number 1-10?

7, for Carmelo Anthony
2307 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, got some questions

Josh - It is a general consensus of the Zombies that you sheeped Tim until he left and then after that you stumbled into a power position, and you gained power not really through skill but through luck, explain to me how i'm wrong on both matters.

Alex - I said to you that wwe shouldn't go to the end with Mud, he is guaranteed to win this game and you agreed and you said he deserves it.  Why should I vote for you and not mud, what makes you outshine Mud?

Mud - My Christ Warrior homie, you did have a lot of advantages in this game, you had lots of outside friendships, idols, you had the Christ Warriors which you fell into by pure luck and you got really lucky.  You managed to finally beat me at a challenge which if I had won, you probbly would have gone home and I would be the beast of the season.  Explain to me why I should overlook your tremendous amount of luck in the game?

Also, all of you rank EVERYONE based on gameplay and give a shirt explanation for each, I want to see where you place yourselves as well as the other finalists.
2307 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
lmao at you thinking him sheeping me when I didnt try at all this game till i got evicted lol
2307 days 7 hours ago
Path
lionsden121
Why Alan over mud

Because I was in a tribe with Josh myself Tj Julian and Alan, I knew Alan was big on getting rid of Tj. When we swapped, So he trusted me. And i wanted to get rid of Julian bc he's a threat of mine. So i got Josh/Tj that voted for Julian. And i didn't tell Alan about bc i know he would be against it. So after that, I knew i lost his trust, He wouldn't trust me in the game anymore. As in mud would never vote for me. even though if i blindsided his ally, bc he trusted me with his GAME.
2307 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also I promise to not be offended if you rank me low at all
2307 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tim... We all know what was up, you tried way harder than Josh initially so stop elevating him
2307 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
The more you say just turns me off from voting for Josh at all
2307 days 7 hours ago
Path
Alex - I said to you that wwe shouldn't go to the end with Mud, he is guaranteed to win this game and you agreed and you said he deserves it.  Why should I vote for you and not mud, what makes you outshine Mud?

I outshined Mud, Bc as you said in the game, When we went call together, Nobody was thinking of me being a threat bc i was very good socially, You even said that i had a good footing on both sides and the game. Bc my name was never being mentioned, and i had people trust me dew to my social aspect.
2307 days 6 hours ago
Path
Which i think Josh/Mud lack tremendously
2307 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alex - People not thinking you are good doesn't make you good, perception is reality, by that logic Natalie Tenerelli is the best player in the history of Survivor, explain to me what you DID made you not a target rather than what you didn't do, give examples.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!