This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
COME ON IN GUYS!
1350 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
hey
1350 days 14 hours ago
Basketball200
Wats uppppppp
1350 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
Since Robin isn't here to remind us <3
https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IAarnUJrcvfBlu/giphy.gif
1350 days 14 hours ago
gethann
hi
1350 days 14 hours ago
greyconverse
lets goooo
1350 days 14 hours ago
Molecule
heree
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #12

https://i.imgflip.com/4ba4cz.gif

Welcome to Zombies Survivor's very own Otev Challenge. It's a bit different.

If you don't know what Otev is, basically each round I'll state a clue about a player that played this season. They'll be fairly obvious. The trick is finding the correct answer.

For each round there will be a different user's blogs that you will have to search through to find a correct answer. I'll post the user at the start of each round along with the clue.

On some of the blogs there will be a comment from me saying "IKAHNS OTEV- (Player Name)" There is only one blog for each player and one correct link.

Once you find a blog with the name you're looking for, come back to this main thread and post the link to score. If you're wrong then you cannot score that round you are done. The first player to post the correct name will score a point.

The first player to score three times will win INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY.

Any Questions?
1350 days 14 hours ago
gethann
wait lol so these users have only one blog post and that blog post has the link thingy?
1350 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
ready
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
No I'm going to link you to a profile of a TG User

You go through their blogs and try to find one with a comment from me that matches the player that matches the clue
1350 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
okay got it
1350 days 14 hours ago
gethann
ohhh so you have multiple comments and than we copy the link for the correct person and put it here?
1350 days 14 hours ago
greyconverse
ready
1350 days 14 hours ago
Molecule
ok ready
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ethann whenever you're ready

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!