This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE..

1334 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
LIVE TOMORROW

@9EST

MONDAY

🤟🏽
1333 days 10 hours ago
Robinhood99
Here
1333 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
YEERR
1333 days 9 hours ago
ZforZombie
Come on In guys!
1333 days 9 hours ago
gethann
here!
1333 days 9 hours ago
Hufus
hey
1333 days 9 hours ago
greyconverse
Hii
1333 days 9 hours ago
Molecule
here
1333 days 9 hours ago
DavidM7
hellur
1333 days 9 hours ago
danielm345
Here
1333 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Here
1333 days 9 hours ago
Basketball200
Here
1333 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
hi
1333 days 9 hours ago
ZforZombie
INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

https://i.imgflip.com/4ab9gb.gif

For this immunity challenge, we will be doing a variation of “Jump the Gun”.

Every round, one person will be the shooter, and everyone else will be jumpers. I will count down from 3, and after I say “GO”, the shooter will have to say *SHOOTS* and the jumpers will have to say *JUMPS* as fast as possible.

In this version, if a jumper successfully JUMPS before the shooter SHOOTS, that person will score a point. The shooter scores a point for each jumper that they post before. However, the shooter LOSES a point for each jumper that posts before them. If anybody posts before I say “GO”, that person will score no points that round. If the shooter shoots before I say "GO" they will lose a point for every jumper that JUMPS after I said "GO"

Do not Delete your posts. If you're caught you will be DQ'ed from the challenge.

To get us started I will be the first shooter. Whoever JUMPS first will become the shooter for the first round. This will hold throughout, and 7 rounds will be played.

Whoever has the most points after 7 rounds will win immunity and a chatzy choice.

Any Questions?
1333 days 9 hours ago
DavidM7
ew
1333 days 9 hours ago
Molecule
i hatee

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!