This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

1683 days 18 hours ago
ZforZombie
F2 will post their speeches

And then questioning will be opened up
1683 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
Ikah is taking fucking forever for the final HOH competition so I’m gonna go ahead and start writing this in case I make it.

I believe I’ve played a strong game this season. My strategy was to play boldly and with clear intentions this whole game. I could have told you at Final 2 that I wanted to go to Final 2 with Joey, and told you my main opposition to doing so would be the Billy/Tim/Bernie/Jasoi/(/JT?) grouping. I think I have been straight up with everyone in this game except for lying to Tashi at the Final 3. I believe publicizing where I stood in the game allowed me to get to the endgame.

I tried hard to make sure I struck a nice middle-ground between “uber threat to win” and “pawn extraordinaire”. I don’t think I was the biggest threat to win until the F3, where I pulled out the victory to secure my place here. Playing hard but taking a backseat to Kyle, Ryan, and Tim/Billy at different points of the game are also big reasons I’m here I think.
I was nominated twice at Final 12 and Final 10 (I believe those were the rounds), and fought hard to stay in. Luckily my strategy of hiding behind a bigger threat in Ryan allowed me to survive at 12, and at 10 I pulled out a veto win as I was unsure if I was the target or not, but felt I easily could have been.

Joey and myself played similar games. The only difference is that I feel like that I was more at the forefront of our partnership, doing the dirty work and making sure everything went our way. I believe I carried more of a target throughout the game, and if me and Joey were on the block together at any point, I believe I would have been sent home. If this inclination is right, I believe it makes my game more impressive that I was able to make it here and outlast 18 people to do so.

Also, I came up with the strategy at Final 9 (after Jaron’s elimination) to publicly acknowledge that we are a strong duo and sort of isolate ourselves strategically from everyone. I was straight up with everyone that Joey was my guy, and I think this was a smart move. A strong duo is always worrisome, but it’s more worrisome when they seem to have a lot of connections and support throughout the cast – I think this choice contributed to us being able to slip by for many rounds while bigger threats were targeted.

I do recognize that I, as well as anyone who makes the Final 2 in a 20 fuckin person season, had luck play a factor. I know if Tim or Billy or Bernie won HOH at certain points, and if I ended up on the block post-veto, there would be a good chance of me leaving. But, I was able to rely on pulling out clutch competition wins when I needed them, my social bonds, and my strategy of aligning with bigger threats to save myself each round.

No disrespect to Joey, he is great and would also be a solid winner. Good luck buddy! Happy to answer any questions. I’m going to sleep now so I’ll answer them tomorrow.
1683 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
Well I did it, I am in the final two. I believe I played a great game and here's why,
I won comps when I needed for example in the final 7 hoh If I had not won that Hoh I feel like I would have seen the block and just this most recent veto at the final 4, I made sure that there we two people I know 100% would take me to the final two no matter who won, where if I took Kyle I feel like Tashi would have taken Him over me if she had won part 3 and vice versa with kyle.

At the beginning of this game I was involved in about 3 alliances right off the bat, with the Bomb Squad which consisted of Me Ethan Moo, Ethan Bean, Jaron, Billy, tim and ryan and the musical alliance that featured everyone but tristyn from season 2, and finally the detonators with ethan bean and ethan moo and ryan and I  this put me in a pretty good spot at the begining with multiple allies with me, I aligned myself with bigger targets  so I wouldn't be targeted hence they won a hoh, and Wouldn't be a target of anyone outside my allies won since they were the bigger targets, I also was in alliance that was created around day 11 ish "The real ass bomb squad"  around the second de with me rose ryan kyle and tashi and ethan moo at this point its jaron v ethan , Honestly I'm on the fence about this vote and decide to risk it and try to fool everyone and evict jaron, at the time I knew ethan was going home rather be a tie like it was or be 6-4 , everyone was trying to figure out how the votes went and Nobody suspected it was me that was that 5th vote. Sadly tim found out ryan was trying to backdoor him during the double and that put me in hot  water since I guess I was supposed to inform tim about that but I managed to stay off the block.

Kyle won that next hoh after ryan left and I knew i was safe that week, then jasoi wins the next hoh and puts two of my allies in ethan and jaron , and ethan wins the veto and jasoi so happens to throw me up, I thought I was a goner right here but I was mistaken.

at final 7 I pulled out a clutch Hoh win and to be frank felt like i needed to win because if not tim most likely would have put me up, My target was tim that week but I figured he would win veto so i had to resort to plan b which was bernie or billy, and honestly didn't care which one went , the vote flipped literally ten mins before votes were casted because kyle came up with a brilliant plan to get tim out which worked so I said lets do it , it involved tashi winning hoh and knowing bernie would win veto (that's why it flipped because bernie beat tims score) that ensured tim to leave.
In the final 4 I won the veto that i needed to win because i I wanted to make the decision not someone else, I hated to do it but i evicted kyle for strategic reasons, 1. he made a big move that could have won him the game at the f6 de and i feel like he would not of took me to f2 if he had won that f3 hoh and I don't think tashi would have either took me because she was really gun ho on me keeping kyle. I went with my gut and evicted kyle because doing so I knew ethan and tashi wouldn't have took each other

There may be some part of my speech that may need to be cleared up , its 12 am and Im tired so feel free to ask questions, I was a final nominee only twice and had 0 votes casted against me and won two vetos I felt were necessary for me to win and also an hoh win that I needed or me or one of my allies would of gone home.
1683 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
Ethan, I noticed you said that your strategy after final 9 was to emphasize your duo with Joey. To me it just makes no sense why you’d want to do that because that just put more of a target on your back. Also, we all knew you were a duo from day one. And the only reason you got to the end with Joey was because of Tashi wanting Bernie out, and Joey winning the final POV. I wanted y’all separated at final 5. So please tell me how that was a good strategy.
1683 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
Kyle,

My reasoning was that everyone knew or had an idea of how close we were, so denying it would only make me look sketchy. Also my thinking was with 9 people left, a duo of two people isn’t an immediate threat. So I wanted people to think we could be used as solid votes to get out some bigger threats, mainly the big Love Shaq alliance.

And yeah, I realize that. Me and Joey wanted to split you and Tashi up that round as well. Luckily we pulled off the comp wins necessary to make it here. It could have easily been you and Tashi in the F2 if you guys had won F4 veto.
1683 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
Joey, you never really made any obvious moves in your game. And no, clutch comp wins are not moves. It’s what you do with those comp wins that count. So my question is, other than evicting me at final 4, name two other moves that benefitted you in this game, and only you. How did you separate yourself from Wthan? Because this jury doesn’t see a final 2. We see a final duo. And it’s one person with different names.
1683 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
I'm gonna have 2 questions cuz why not

1 Ethan you just had no social game with me after I nommed you. Joey you pretty much were fake with me once that op power was released why should I vote either of you since neither wanted to try socially with me?

2. Can one of you explain tashis idiotic move at f5 to keep joey? I've tried to ask her but she doesn't want to answer

I do want to say congrats I have no idea how u got tashi to deepthroat both of you and give one of you this ez win, I wish I had loyal goats like her.
1683 days 3 hours ago
tashi
Wow both of your speeches weren’t amazing.

Tim I’ll adress the question you asked since it’s about me hunny. I wanted Bernie out at F5 because I don’t like Bernie just like I don’t like you. This whole game the two of you were telling people that if I were on the block you’d send me home and you want me out. I never trusted you and I never really wanted to be working with you. I only did so because it was more convenient for me to do so.

I don’t think Bernie would have taken me to the end he probably takes Kyle over me or Joey. I don’t see any time line where you or Bernie help me more than you did in the game. You lost fair and square.

You are a sociopathic man who is obsessed over online group games in which do not matter in the real world. You scream, yell, and throw fits because you’re an immature little man. I wish you the best of luck in your life and maybe you and I can work together in another game!

Ily 2 Bernie

Ethan, I’m honestly shocked because from what I’ve heard is the jury isn’t impressed with either of your two games. And that’s sad. Unlike you I’m going to keep my end of the deal and I’m not going to vote you to win and instead I’ll vote Joey. I originally thought this would just be a petty vote and a vote that wouldn’t impact the endgame. And now I’ve come to realize that you don’t have this victory locked yet and there’s a possibility you can still lose.

Joey I’m not voting for you because I respect your game or because I like you. It’s a vote against Ethan periodt. Good luck!
1683 days 2 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I'm gonna start by congratulating you guys on doing what we couldn't and making final 2.
My questions for both of you are pretty simple.
What was your biggest game move in this game?
If you could change 1 thing about your game, what would it be and why?
Finally, I wanna wish both of you good luck and may the best player win.
1683 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Kyle,
two moves the benefited me in this game was 1. me aligning myself with bigger targets in this game , ryan, ethan and even tim early on that could win competitions and would not put me up on the block, it was the protection I needed early on in the game
another move was evicting tim at f6, he  really tried to get me to keep him but I knew I couldn't beat him in comps down the road so I had to evict him and the kept an ally in you kyle in this game that I needed at the final 5 when you saved me , if tim had stayed and I was in that same position, I probably would have got 5th instead of me being here
1683 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Tim,
I really was trying the whole keep your friends close and enemies close type thing, I tried to keep good socially with you even though I wasn't really meaning it, sometimes i was but it was mainly to cover my ass in the event you won a hoh and you would put up someone else rather than me and target them,
1683 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Tim and Rose and anyone else who asks questions I will answer in a few hours when I’m home!
1683 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
Hey guys! congrats to making it to final two in what can be described in an all stars season. sadly, I don't see how either of you winning would result as a justified winner. you both just stayed loyal to each other and didn't make any big moves that you came up with yourselves. the fact of the matter is that neither of you deserve to win for sheeping kyle but we have to vote one of you. that being said, here are my questions for both of you

Ethan- you have my vote so far but I want to see if you can answer this.. did you or did you not influence joey to make every decision he made. give me an example of a time you did and a time you didn't.

Joey- Honestly, you putting me up after promising safety and not even getting a message about it was a bitch move. own up to your moves. you were the least social player in the game and you weren't good at comps. why should I vote you over your daddy ethan

I would wish you luck but 3rd and 4th place deserves to be sitting here instead of yall
1683 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Rose , my biggest move was getting Kyle out at the final 4, I stated this in my speech as I feel like tashi were to win f3 hoh she would’ve took Kyle over me and vice versa with Kyle taking tashi by evicting him I basically solidified my spot in the finals because i didn’t think tashi would take Ethan and I knew Ethan would take me
1683 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Billy I appreciate the question lmao
You weren’t the target and I was set on putting tashi up , Bernie was my target I told you I hated to break my word , I didn’t flip the Vote kyle did , he flipped it literally 10 mins prior to votes being revealed and , I was very sociall in this game , whether it be game talk or just normal chit chat I was trying to create relationships, also it’s not that I wasn’t good at comps , I can in second in a handful of them, it’s just I didn’t need to win most of the comps and when I did need to I did
1683 days ago
TheRoseHorse
Joey, you answered my 1st question, but you didn't answer my 2nd.
If you could change 1 thing about your game, what would it be and why?

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!