This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG WARS|

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG..

1424 days 22 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Ester can you elaborate on your meat shield gameplay. Who did you use ? I don’t remember you mention that earlier ? Wouldn’t you say that failed since you came into the f3 with people you won’t have a easy chance on winning with ?
1424 days 21 hours ago
danielm345
Ester can you elaborate on your meat shield gameplay. Who did you use ? I don’t remember you mention that earlier ? Wouldn’t you say that failed since you came into the f3 with people you won’t have a easy chance on winning with ?

Hey kiara, (I mentioned it in a answer and my final statement) My meat shield strategy started around the swap with Ryan. I said it in my confessionals that I know Ryan would be viewed as more of a threat and a better player than me, and would most likely be targeted before yo. I closely aligned myself with Ethan who was gradually becoming a top contender to win and was ALSO seen as a bigger threat. Conrad was also a big threat and had the best chances to win, but I didn't necessarily used him as a shield as I wanted him out a couple of times, even if I personally liked him(though ig it was one-sided :/). He just so happened to survive vote after vote and thus still be seen as a target, or "meat shield". I think with the final 3 that i'm sitting with, compared to my other options like conrad, sean, ethan and even you as I saw u as an underdog who survived vote after vote and made it to the end, this was my best option to atleast have a chance to win.
1424 days 20 hours ago
gethann
Earlier Ester you said though that you weren't in the "right head space" and wish you "had more time to rationally lay out [your] options with voting Kiara out but your answer above alludes that you think it was the best option to take out Kiara. Do you regret taking Billy/Cody over Kiara?

I do want to add though that putting Kiara on the jury was the best move for the jury itself because Kiara is slaying it over here in Ponderosa and on this forum.
1424 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
^
1424 days 18 hours ago
danielm345
Earlier Ester you said though that you weren't in the "right head space" and wish you "had more time to rationally lay out [your] options with voting Kiara out but your answer above alludes that you think it was the best option to take out Kiara. Do you regret taking Billy/Cody over Kiara?

At first I did regret it cuz I wasn't sure what the jury would base their votes off. After hearing it, I think I did make the right decision as I think kiara would of probs washed us in her jury speeches and questions.
1424 days 17 hours ago
Basketball200
I got a simple question for all three of you.
Do you guys think you were the best player this season? If not you, who was the best player this season?
1424 days 16 hours ago
gethann
Another subtle move made on my own wasn’t really a big move by any means but it was one that I made without Ethan. And that was always telling Ethan that I didn’t want billy out. Ethan you know you wanted billy out for a lot of this game but I would always tell you that “I have billy” not because it benefited you but because it benefited me because I knew that billy would choose me over you.

I do wanna speak to the jury on this one and tell them how important this was because I think this was a crucial subtle move for Cody that was a catalyst for a lot of things. During the Ryan vote out, it was supposed to be Billy who went home (as Ryan threw it out, Bob and Conrad were fine with it, etc) as an easy vote. I knew Cody didn't want that to happen so I talked to him about it and he told me he preferred someone else to go instead of Billy which is why Conrads name got thrown out instead which ultimately led to the whole mess and set up the next few votes.
1424 days 14 hours ago
Raydiz33
Do you guys think you were the best player this season? If not you, who was the best player this season?

Honestly No I don’t think I was the best player of the season. I think I was aligned with the best player of the season which helped me greatly and that’s Ethan. Great socially, great at the comps and overall just a great person. No matter what happens in the end. I met someone that I would actually consider a friend in real life.
1424 days 13 hours ago
Bvance1212

No, I believe that Ethan did have a very strong role on this season and was easily going to sweep the jury if it got to this point which is why I made the move on Ethan at final 6 and kept Cody in the dark about it
1424 days ago
Kiara_xoxo
I am still very undecided about who to vote so I need each of you to answer this

Name one thing about the other 2 finalists gameplay you disliked .
1423 days 23 hours ago
danielm345
a simple question for all three of you.

Definetely not. I think the best player of the season might be a toss-up between Ethan and Conrad. Both were very competitive in challenges and demonstrated strong social skills and strategic moves. If I hadn't won that f5 immunity, Conrad would have probably won the whole game.
1423 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
I am still very undecided about who to vote so I need each of you to answer this

Cody - I feel like Cody unnecessarily made moves that weren’t necessary out of spite based on the fact that megan and I left him out of a previous vote. He made deals that he knew he couldn’t keep just to be safe for a few extra rounds which can come off fake.

Ester - Ester always had someone in front of him who was always a bigger target. Normally that’s a good thing, but in this case, he never got rid of the people he had behind which completely negates a meat shield strategy but allows for a sheep mentality to begin.
1423 days 23 hours ago
danielm345

Billy- I feel like Billy didn't really talk to people unless he was aligned to them. He didn't talk to me until I approached him until F8 and anytime I asked ppl what do u they think of Billy, the general consensus is "haven't really talked to him".

Cody- I feel like Cody made moves that was that really didn't need to be made and comes off as unnecessary. He made promises that he couldn't keep and eventually broke those promises which might leave anyone being bitter and seeing him in a different light.
1423 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33

Billy- I think billy could have been a little more socially active in this game. If he would have been I think his name wouldn’t be going around so much earlier on. It sometimes felt like people were saving him not because things he did but because there were bigger threats ahead of him.

Ester-I don’t like how Ester was always going with the flow, it felt like Ester would just go with what was being told of him and wouldn’t try to push his own agenda at any point.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!